Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonx

VIP Member
If she gets a book deal on weaning the world will have gone mad. This is the same woman who made chicken floating in bean juice with raw onions, sausage surprise soup & nachos drowned in chilli sauce 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Pointless...but the portion size looks a bit smaller...

it’s just the fact that she’s like “Ronnie loves them guys” and talking like she’s been making them this whole time when we’ve seen no evidence of this. Wouldn’t she be more relatable if she said right guys, time for an experiment, wish me luck, instead of making out that everything she makes is an old favourite that Ronnie has been gumming on for months?

Attachments

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Night night bullshit quote already? Getting earlier and earlier every night. Anyone would think you had fuck all to say babes? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
If RonnieBlessIm is soooooo mobile now then why is that shit show of a coffee table of crap still in tact in the middle of the sitting room? Literally nothing has been moved out of reach and that table gives me the fear for his poor head! 😱

• Haha
  • Sad

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I know we dislike this lady and we pull her to bits.
But I am genuinely concerned for her mental health.
The first photo was from The Chris Evans show back in November. She actually looked radiant and healthy.
Fast forward 4 months later when this second picture was taken in March 2020.
She needs help as she's lost some weight in that 4-5 months, and it shows. She looks very frail and fragile right now.

Not defending her in the slightest but there is something seriously wrong.
She always has the Gretal on or some sort of magic filter so not always noticeable. Until you see this comparison.
How her family haven't noticed by now and not intervened is very worrying.

PhotoGrid_1587603832022.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad

The Casual Observer

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not a parent yet.

But can she not just give him normal porridge? Like buy a bag of rolled oats from the supermarket and use those?

Also why does she feel the need to cook everything, just give him the porridge in a lil plastic bowl and let him make a mess eating it, he'll have far more fun!!

Reactions: 39

Bumblebee6458

Has she got to be a bit careful promoting baby milk.... Thought there were strict guidelines. I know she's not breaking the rules on a technicality by using 6-12 month milk. It was the addition of "Ronnie has always had this milk" defo promotion of cow and gate products and in turn their first stage milk.... Very very dodgy ground here Hinch!

TomTitLane

VIP Member
So she has been out in the garden for about half an hour deadheading the plants and tidying it all up, but yesterday it was already ticked off on her list.

20200422_181940.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

BoPeep

I've got a theory.... She's spending less time on the gram atm, which is lovely. But I reckon in a few days she's going to have a complete meltdown like never before because of the troollllzzz (That's you lot, you nasty bints) and say she's can't do it anymore and she's not doing the Mrs Hinch page anymore. She'll have a couple of days off and then she'll come back with 'guuyyyyssss I just can't believe how many of you have messaged me, you're right I'm not going to let the trollllzzz win, I'm going to keep going, thank you so much guuuyyyzzz *cue fake tears* blah blah blah' and THAT is how she reinvents herself and moves away from been a cleaning lady and towards just a general 'look at our life' account...

Maybe I'm on to something, maybe lockdown is really getting too much who knows

• Haha
  • Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I'm hoping that one day she will extend her vocabulary so she has something different to say.

"I just love it"
"Is that weird/strange/odd?"
"All the best"
"gives me all the feels"
"he makes my heartache"
"I've never felt a love like it"
"maybe I've lost the plot"
"but who cares?!"
"An unconditional love"

And that's not even all of them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with Ronford Christie’s naps? She is setting that kid up to be as neurotic and highly strung as her

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Snarkysnarky

I have loads to catch up on but just wanted to say that the curtain pleats thing really gets on my wick. Who cares whether your pleats are even or uneven 🤯
She’d be mortified by the state of my pleat gaps. Sometimes I look at them and think ‘yeah, maybe I should hinch them and make them all equal’ but then I remember I’m not a frustrated, boring, anal housewife with nothing better to worry about. Check my pleats. All the vest!
9955D6F8-E324-4EF3-8F2F-4116035F37E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Skomer

I found this article on Reddit stating out how people seem to shot to fame on social media from nowhere and how they do it... remind you of anyone👀

• Wow
  • Heart

DebbieF

VIP Member
My lovely grandson was premature and under a consultant, my daughter mentioned follow-on-milk and the consultant scoffed and said it was a marketing ploy.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
There really seems to be confusion about what is and isn’t allowed to be said,

it’s really not that hard, most people will know calling a baby ugly, slow (other words I won’t post here, or use, EVER) fat, chunky, “looks like uncle fester” is going to far??

do most normal people really not get that?
Is it really that hard?

calling for members to report her to social services because she clearly isn’t looking after the kid right??

Its insane that reminding people of these rules is “sucking the fun out of it”

that’s incredibly sad that the thread needs to resort to picking on a kid to get their kicks.

that’s the rule,
there has always been a rule that other Instagram accounts are off topic, because the smaller accounts feed off the “hate” and the attention, they want it! They troll themselves to get attention here and therefore get subs.

you’ve all managed 32 pages in less than a day 🤣😂
90% probably off topic.
But because you can’t call a baby fat or ugly you’re pissed off 🤣😂

unbelievable

• Haha
  • Angry

a big give away

Chatty Member
I dont follow her anymore but just had a little read through, is her baby crawling yet does anyone no? He was born not long after my little boy, and my boy is everywhere, i have just read and am shocked by her propping him up like he was sitting on his own. I unfollwed her after i realised she is just well and truely fake and everything thing is for money.
Didn't you know, he doesn't like to crawl. He prefers to run laps of the garden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36