Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm as guilty as most of us for being duped at first... but I agree with those who have said (despite the fact that she's annoying AF)....that she will have lost a lot of her 'core' following with now being so focused on DahDoRon#Spon ...

I can't have kids... and to be honest, its a struggle to remain 'interested' in my friends kids, let alone hers and her extremely bizarre parenting!

What about all those teenagers/ mini hinchs?? (remember World Book Day?!🤦‍♀️) They can hardly be enthralled with all this baby shite?!
She's missed the boat of getting decent advice on how to 'MOMSPIRE' well, and frankly it seems like if she actually enjoyed it she would be better at it!?

Also (sorry for the rant!) She's clearly nicking these 'recipes' from somewhere or various places... I really think that if there wasn't some money to be made (another snore book or a collab in the offing) she would have done her normal 'You guyzzz have all been asking where i get these Kerrraaaazy DELICIOUS ideas from...' and maybe credit it?!

Lol. What am I saying?!

One more thing: In Sex and The City, SJP refers to a squirrel as a 'RAT WITH A CUTER OUTFIT'.... made me LOL thinking of the recent Squirrel post with added SS and MH rivalry. SS is the rattier squirrel but will always have a cuter outfit than MH.

Move along, nothing to see here. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't get the loo roll pleat thing, surely that stops you being able to fully open the curtains. I'm kind of glad my brain doesn't work on this level, I'm really not arsed if my curtain pleats match or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’d be mortified by the state of my pleat gaps. Sometimes I look at them and think ‘yeah, maybe I should hinch them and make them all equal’ but then I remember I’m not a frustrated, boring, anal housewife with nothing better to worry about. Check my pleats. All the vest!
View attachment 114595
Love your little animal ornaments, are they candle holders? They are cute ☺

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure as mine are grown up now but using my grandkids. When they get to standing don’t they do that knee bend thing? Like allo allo policemen 😂. Little Ronnie is stood straight like a wee sentry guard. Now I don’t know but would that be damaging? In future life? And I’m adding a pic of my eldest grandchild from a few years ago. I would LOVE to see Ronnie having this much fun with food. He’d love it. Hinchy wouldn’t 😂😂😂
i LOVE THIS PIC!!! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I have uneven pleat gaps AND creases - no matter what I do, the fuckers won’t come out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone I follow has a new build house just had her new sofa delivered and was spraying with lenor 😭 told her not to as it’s flammable and she said well Mrs hinch does it 🙄
It's not flammable, but what it does do is 1. Stop any flame retardant properties of the sofa fabric from working, 2. Make the sofa fabric sticky, and 3. Discolour it, as proven by Hinch herself as her fairly new sofa didn't match the new additions post extension, she's kept quiet about the spray build up having yellowed the fabric.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m still behind and stuck in the last thread but I wanted to come and say this before I forget again! I write so many essays in my head while I’m reading through these threads and then my toddler and baby wake up before I get the chance to post.

I would have so much more respect for Hinch if she was just honest about things. Like if she said, “guys, I’m really not a confident cook, which is why I’ve been sticking to pouches and jars. I was too scared of messing up. But I’ve reached out to (X person or company) and they’re helping me out with some simple recipes for things I can make for Ronnie”. I don’t get why she hasn’t done this. She’s admitted before that cooking isn’t her strong point (no judgement - it’s not mine either) and surely no one is going to believe that one day Ronnie was living on pouches, then the next day she suddenly knew how to make pancakes and patties. It doesn’t make sense.

Why doesn’t she say, “Ronnie isn’t great at sitting up or crawling yet”? Why does she try to pretend he can do it? If I had to guess, I’d say that she’s worried sick about it and doesn’t want to be judged, or for people to message her and say there’s something wrong with him. I get it. But I don’t like that she pretends that he can. If you’re worried, just don’t show him at all. Reach out to the health visitor and ask for support, and keep him off insta.

Last one: I REALLY wish she’d admit that her mum is there. Just admit it! “Guys, when lockdown started, we decided that mum would move in with us”. I’m guessing it’s so that she can keep “working” as there is no way I’d be able to clean, film, make things right now (I have a 9 month old and 2 year old. My husband is a key worker and is gone all day. I’m lucky if I get to have a wee). She has to have someone there to be able to do what she does. I know she has Jamie but maybe he’s involved with a lot of the filming too...I don’t know.

I just hate all the slyness and evasion. I’d like her a lot more if she was transparent but it’s like she physically can’t do it. Everything has to look like it’s perfect.

This!!
This is what I don't get either 🤔
She has this massive platform and could do so bloody much to actually help people if she was just open about stuff.

Reactions: 11
Had to comment.!! .... ‘so relaxing’ you can literally hear the main road and then a dog starts barking from somewhere BRILLIANT! And then the lake comment I can’t even deal . Where does a lake start and end ? Errrr I think Jamie needs to monitor what she’s putting up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just adding a little to my post yesterday when I explained how this thread has now lost a lot of interest and much needed amusement for me, by moving to mainly being about Ronnie. I had time to think more about this last night. When she was doing her ditsy cleaning crap her insta was able to appeal to a much wider audience than now when the cleaning is almost on a repeat loop, no new content and instead its all Ronnieblessims. For me and maybe a lot of others either we have no kids, have had kids and feel very relaxed they are no longer babies or are just starting out with own homes and are interested in decorating and cleaning them. So probably quite a large part of her current insta followers. No-one here seems to see her as a brilliant Mum, I obviously can't comment, and similarly no-one sees her as a brilliant innovative baby weaner. So is Saint Sophie writing her own exit plan without meaning to? I asked my niece who has 2 kids and is also a great home maker, she liked Mrs Hinch like many back at the start but stopped following her when the swipe ups started to get manic. I asked her to take a look at Mrs Hinch again for recent content. She said it was a total farce and no way would she get any info from her insta there are much better sources of information out there.

Sorry for the long post but I wondered what others thought.
Half the reason this thread is on Ronnie is because she’s not been interested in doing stuff with or for him for 10 months. Suddenly because she’s got no content for cleaning she’s now coming up with random concoctions for him to eat, repeating the same mundane stuff day to day. She would be a lot more appealing if she’d parented as such from the start. I had my daughter the same time she lost the small interest I had in her there and then.
She’s trying to make a swift transition into something else but her die hard followers cling to every word and action she does. So they’ll swiftly move along with her.
it would be wonderful if it was her downfall and if she made a move away from cleaning she would lose a lot of followers but a good majority of her followers are younger people who will have their own children and follow her along the dry patty weaning route and forever worship the ground she walks on!
it’s sad really because you don’t need an influencer to show you how to be a “good” parent but she sadly does have a cult following.
Hopefully more and more people start to realise she’s a farce and unfollow.
but I don’t think that will be any time soon!

sorry for the long post and digressing. I’m still catching up and this caught my eye as I’d seen your earlier post too

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.