Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flower

I have to say this is something that’s been bothering me quite a bit as this is my first and possibly only pregnancy due to health issues and, quite obviously, I’ve not been able to access a lot of the resources that expectant mothers would usually be able to. I am lucky that my midwife is still doing all her appointments face-to-face, a friend of mine approaching 6 months hasn’t been able to see hers for a month and a half. I have never been enamoured with the idea of breastfeeding and had been considering expressing and bottle feeding so that feeds were something that my husband and I can share responsibility for. I don’t particularly relish having to delve through the internet to get my information and have the Boob Nazis tell me how wrong I am but that seems to be my only option!

Back to Hinch, is a full dessert pouch a necessity after every meal? I don’t know a huge amount of babies intimately as I did sort of hold friends who are mothers at arms length when I thought I’d never conceive, but it seems a bit OTT to me. A friend of mine would use one of those pouches (rather, the much cheaper Aldi version!) to last throughout the day with her daughter, for example.
Hiya, there’s some amazing breastfeeding groups on Facebook that are very supportive and full of advice xxx