Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you guyzzzzz remember when Hinch wet her knickers over Lee Ryan posting a video mentioning Hinch and her crush on him but proceeded to say he had no idea who she was?
Then the girl next to him said in a really bitchy way “she’s that cleaning lady” and laughed.
I reckon that comment really hit a nerve with Hinch and she doesn’t want to be known as that and it bruised her big ego. I reckon this is why we are seeing her do so many different things now to shake off that cleaning lady image but doesn’t have an exact plan on what to do and explains why her content is all over the place!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The lake comment. I can't. Every time I start to think I'm being harsh thinking she is a bleep, she goes and does something to change my mind.
Did she go to school? Does she not know what makes a lake ‘a lake’?? God she’s thick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's also becominh super obsessed about Ronnie's routine and nap times over the last week or so, I'm sure I read that she was even putting that on a list to monitor the times. Is she preparing for a fake meltdown, or is she actually having a real one? I'm so worried about that child as he grows, you can not use lists to bring up children, no matter how much Grinch tries! View attachment 114646
I think it’s linked to the sudden cooking for him that just started in the last week too, assuming it’s all because of the mum of the year award. She’s acting like how she thinks other mothers would.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s because she’s kinda making out it’s in the moment, not days ago?
To be honest, she wears the same drab stuff constantly, so I never take much notice.
I get that, I do! But she never mentioned it being today? I Do think the whole prerecording cleaning stuff is odd and the whole missing nail thing even odder! I agree I never pay much attention, all the grey jumpers look the same to me now! 🤣🙈

Reactions: 4
OMG I just cant bear the bleeping stupidity!!!

'Ever wonder where a lake leads to?' No absolutely NEVER!!!!! 'Where's the start and end' It's not a bleeping river you imbecile. The start is where you start and the end is right back round next to the start.

She does know lakes aren't like rivers doesn't she???? Her stupidity is BEYOND belief!! 🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️
I sat there for a second after watching her story and thought exactly this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she has been out in the garden for about half an hour deadheading the plants and tidying it all up, but yesterday it was already ticked off on her list.

20200422_181940.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
duck me....
"Listen to how peaceful it is guys"
Yes I know it is. I listen to it every day when I walk my dog. Everyone has been listening to how peaceful it is for WEEKS!! She takes the absolute piss.
Anyone would think she lived in a ground floor city flat the way she holes up in Grey Gardens. She has beautiful Essex countryside on her doorstep. Its mind boggling. Rant over.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I really hope she does bring out a baby book. I think it will be her downfall. The new mum target audience will be a lot less forgiving than her barmy army of wannabe cleaners. She can't do stuff like feed her child low fat soft cheese and promote unsafe sleeping and not expect some backlash.
Sadly I dont think it will fail. It will be ghost written and she will go on this morning with Rondog on her lap and Rab C Nesbitt in the wings. All her army will buy into it. The woman who couldnt mash a banana will become super mum.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I get that, I do! But she never mentioned it being today? I Do think the whole prerecording cleaning stuff is odd and the whole missing nail thing even odder! I agree I never pay much attention, all the grey jumpers look the same to me now! 🤣🙈
I’m not having a go at you, I just think that’s the issue. I’m sorry if it came across that way.
To be honest, she could stick one of her first videos on and I’d be none the wiser. Hahaha.
the only way I know the difference is when she’s got Ronnie in shot.
It wouldn’t surprise me if she did a load of videos, then on ‘days off’ posted them to keep relevant.
I bet she has wardrobes of the same items of clothes all lined up. Hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wish all owners were like you 😭 where I am its a nightmare! People walk their dogs off lead along pavements! I took my dog out 2 weeks ago obvs kept on lead and went to a field nearby. An old twit let his hole of a dog bomb around being a head! The dog (miles away from owner, couldn't even see him) followed me and my dog around and kept trying to hump him, kept doing that for 20 mins until I caught up with the owner and had a go at him and said atm your untrained dog should be on a bloody lead! He then said I should know better than to being a witch in heat to a field and that Im thick! I was like ffs he's a dog, he has a cock! Your dogs just an utter wanker and clearly likes males 😂 Then shouted at me to hold his dog and he will leash him! So social distancing went bleeping great that day! Lol
Reminds me of the time i took my dog out and two women early 20s commented on how lovely my dog looked and could they use him to breed with their witch. I was offered a puppy as payment. I said no and walked off - backyard breeders disgust me.

Told hubby and he said i should have let me dog do it as he might have enjoyed it, the fact he has no balls so cannot breed is something they should have looked at when asking!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she has been out in the garden for about half an hour deadheading the plants and tidying it all up, yet yesterday it was already ticked off on her list.

View attachment 114755
While I understand lists (OCD sufferer who makes lists), these are generally things you do daily.
I mean, it’s the same thing, week in, week out.
what’s a letter basket?

I’m proper cracking up at the highlight
Ron’s Recipe 🥦 cause its bloody pointless. Doesn’t make you a good parent cause suddenly you’ve started making him tit.

Just buy some washable bleeping kids paints you tight cow. Buy some kids toys and feed your child what you eat. It’s not hard.

lockdown has got me finding all sorts of tit annoying/amusing

Reactions: 14
So she has been out in the garden for about half an hour deadheading the plants and tidying it all up, yet yesterday it was already ticked off on her list.
Good spot! Just goes to show how pointless the Little Book of Lists is, as she doesn’t even work from them herself.
It’s always bothered me that it’s supposed to be a weekly list, yet she does some of the stuff she puts on them every day (toilets, hob, kitchen sink). If you do it every day why does it need to go on a weekly list? At which point do you tick it off? 😂

Reactions: 14
Good spot! Just goes to show how pointless the Little Book of Lists is, as she doesn’t even work from them herself.
It’s always bothered me that it’s supposed to be a weekly list, yet she does some of the stuff she puts on them every day (toilets, hob, kitchen sink). If you do it every day why does it need to go on a weekly list? At which point do you tick it off? 😂
THANK YOU!! This is what I don’t understand and makes me question - does she really clean it every day.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure that’s the reason. Midwife’s also don’t tell you which milk is better they let you pick which one if choosing to bottle feed as they say they aren’t aloud to sway you on brands but only ones in hospital (the one I gave birth in) are cow and gate or sma if you want any others have to bring them in. I choose cow and gate as breast feeding wasn’t for me but I don’t mind other people breastfeeding
They also wouldn’t give me advice when I asked about stopping breastfeeding at 10 months due to an enormous baby that was literally draining me dry (I dropped to under 8 stone as I couldn’t keep up with calorie use/consumption) and he bit me and it got infected. I ended up feeding him for over 18 months, I’m glad they didn’t as I’m pleased I didn’t quit now but it shows how tied HV’s hands are when it comes to advice

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.