Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion itโ€™s because breast is best and think the govt
Wonโ€™t allow baby milk ads trying to say otherwise I may be wrong perhaps a new mum on here can confirm . All the breast!
Just had a baby and yes they do try to encourage you to breastfeed but theyโ€™re also not allowed to sway you either way (they being Midwifeโ€™s) but the general consensus is breast is best. I struggled as my baby was nicu for a while and the stress got to me so couldnโ€™t breast feed so she ended up on bottle but they are also not allowed to suggest a brand of milk to you (but they told me the basic formula in all of them are basically the same)

Reactions: 4
Tagging her friend/sister in law (Herbert Cottage) on Henryโ€™s bowl, at least sheโ€™s not just thinking of herself for once, although she should actually mark it as gifted ๐Ÿคญ Thought this is a bit naughty though...some other account using them bowls to advertise her own business....I think sheโ€™s even a friend of Hinch too. Bet the Herbert Cottage woman wouldnโ€™t be happy using her product photos for advertising, isnโ€™t there something about doing that๐Ÿค”

Oh my gosh, that's ridiculous. 'Hinch Style Bowls' errrmm no. Sophie didn't create them, she was given them! That's so bad! X

Somebody with half a brain cell ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Although Sophie clearly uses hair product after hair product without washing! ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Felt like there was a serious lack of support for people who canโ€™t breastfeed! If you ask advice itโ€™s always โ€œwe only advocate breastfeedingโ€, I felt very alone tbh.
I felt the same, I really really struggled to breastfeed and was made to feel a failure for not being able to I ended up giving up and putting her on bottle for my sanity but it may have been different if they gave me more support. But since being on bottle Iโ€™ve had even less support with feeding so ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Damned if you do damned if you donโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Guys, someone signed off a work email to me with 'hope this helps'
I almost lost it! Am I being punk'd?
Im sure they meant well haha. But I read it her voice all patronising.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New poster, been watching a lot of posts on here, not just about Hinch. I noticed someone commenting about the curtain pleats, so I had a look at her insta. When I moved into my house the woman next door had used to toilet rolls between her curtain like Hinch used to do before she started using the pipe, and OH MY! It looks dreadful you can see it from the outside, cut up chunks of brown toilet roll cardboard, ๐Ÿ˜‚. I mean it probably doesnโ€™t help that the woman literally never opens her blinds or windows!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is just a joke. Forget tattle. The hinchcliffes are just copying Stacey's Instagram for content!
Stacey : 1 hour ago
Sloth : 10 mins ago
View attachment 114514
God...that garden is getting so full of crap...she buys more and more stuff and it just looks plonked and crowded. she got seriously bad taste๐Ÿคข

No one is asking about your curtain pleat trick ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚ stop bloody lying! Just admit youโ€™ve ran out of content now
But itโ€™s for all her new followers ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God...that garden is getting so full of crap...she buys more and more stuff and it just looks plonked and crowded. she got seriously bad taste๐Ÿคข

Those thousands per day that Simply The Vest puts on the Mastercard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait, the dog has a proper bed?! Is that real?? :eek:
Yep, you couldn't make it up ๐Ÿ˜‚

she got an extension just before Ronnieblessim was born, so she wouldn't have to move the dog out of his 'bedroom' for her actual SON, when he was born!!

All kitted out with his own personal cushions and pictures :sick:

0_Sophie-Hinchliffe.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

That's all she ever says recently 'Ive got a lot of messages about....' and 'Im showing this in case my new followers haven't seen, and don't have the ability to look in my highlights....'

Gggggrrr she has never irritated me as much as she is doing during this quarantine period!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just wondering if this follower has messaged her about the curtains? If so, they can send her response to the several other followers who all have the same bio!
Screenshot_2020-04-22-13-03-21-1.png
:unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So Stace posts a pic of her and Rex in the egg chair two hours ago. An hour later Vestboy posts a pic of Zoph and Ronron in their egg chair ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. FFS the competition is real ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
In my opinion itโ€™s because breast is best and think the govt
Wonโ€™t allow baby milk ads trying to say otherwise I may be wrong perhaps a new mum on here can confirm . All the breast!
It's to do with the fact if milks are allowed to be promoted in any way that might cause people to keep switching between milks dependant on what's on offer. And that can be bad for the baby. I don't think they can be specific in what advertisement/promotions are and aren't allowed so they have a blanket ban any

Reactions: 1
So Stace posts a pic of her and Rex in the egg chair two hours ago. An hour later Vestboy posts a pic of Zoph and Ronron in their egg chair ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. FFS the competition is real ๐Ÿ™„
She looks like an old bag lady sitting there with all her rags on and that rancid hair. ๐ŸŽผ Feed the birds! Tuppence a bag! ๐ŸŽผ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yep, you couldn't make it up ๐Ÿ˜‚

she got an extension just before Ronnieblessim was born, so she wouldn't have to move the dog out of his 'bedroom' for her actual SON, when he was born!!

All kitted out with his own personal cushions and pictures :sick:

View attachment 114547
omg lmao I am honestly shook by this WTF!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.