Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The consultant is right....not sure how widely known it is but as breastfeeding is the recommended method of feeding newborns, baby milk companies aren’t allowed to advertise the newborn milk. So they created ‘follow-on’ milk and advertise the life out if it instead.

In terms of porridge, I have a bag of the baby one ready to start weaning my little one in a couple of weeks but it is purely to get her used to ‘food’. As soon as she’s ready she will be straight in normal porridge!

And a little side note, was scrolling through my Instagram and come across digitalspy’s account....if anyone can, check out their 3rd latest grid post. I almost spat my tea out as I instantly thought it was Mrs H herself! (Not sure if I’m allowed to post a pic of it or not so if I can let me know and I’ll screenshot!) 😂
🤣🤣🤣 Dying at the DS post!! Great find!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Canny imagine how rank those porridge fingers taste made with formula 🤢 I made them when I blw my boy and I made them with cows milk and they were rank then 😂

Reactions: 10
So instead of just giving him porridge (and sugar laden baby porridge at that) with fruit, she’s given him some ugly baked concoction 🤯

Reactions: 9
My lovely grandson was premature and under a consultant, my daughter mentioned follow-on-milk and the consultant scoffed and said it was a marketing ploy.
my son couldn’t go to the toilet when we tried follow on milk! It’s awful stuff

Reactions: 7
‘They don’t look great guys’

They're called porridge fingers Sophie. You know they are because you've stolen the recipe from somebody else and not credited them yet again. She’s really pissing me off that she’s not saying who she’s taking these recipes from.
How is she allowed to copy other peoples recipes and pass them off as they’re her own? I know exactly who she is copying this off and I saw this smaller account do the banana and spinach pancakes the same day she did. Not ok, horrible git. We’ll call her Mrs Pinch from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ronnie loves them - maybe we would believe you if we saw a NON boomerang video of him actually eating the stuff!!! Just saying 😂

Reactions: 23
But I have no idea what her aim was with the 2 mins in oven.
Every recipe I've ever seen is 2 mins microwave or 20 mins in oven. They come out like flapjack texture
scene: gretal appears, laughing hysterically

“Guyzzz...you’ll never believe this but I’ve had messages from lots of you...I said 2 minutes in the oven but that’s for the microwave! I thought it was a bit short! No wonder they are all soft! Oh I dunno. He likes them anyway! I’m just learning guyzzz...all the best!”

with hysterical laughter throughout like this is actually the funniest thing to ever happen in the history of funny things

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm hoping that one day she will extend her vocabulary so she has something different to say.

"I just love it"
"Is that weird/strange/odd?"
"All the best"
"gives me all the feels"
"he makes my heartache"
"I've never felt a love like it"
"maybe I've lost the plot"
"but who cares?!"
"An unconditional love"

And that's not even all of them.
I’m just learning guyzzz
Is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is she allowed to copy other peoples recipes and pass them off as they’re her own? I know exactly who she is copying this off and I saw this smaller account do the banana and spinach pancakes the same day she did. Not ok, horrible git. We’ll call her Mrs Pinch from now on.
Can you even copyright a recipe I wonder? I’m sure lots of people have probably come up with that recipe independently of each other, I know I’ve messed about in the kitchen and created something then looked it up later and loads of people have done the same thing, must happen all the time. Not defending her as even if legally she is on good ground, morally she isn’t! But just wondering what the rules are for something like a recipe which people could come up with on their own.

Reactions: 3
5 balls each...oh it’s so exciting in your house lol getting excited because she got all the balls in I reckon Ronnie would get them all in from where your standing lol she’s such a div

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I caved in this morning and gave my toddlers digestive biscuit for breakfast as the little angel kept chucking everything else I gave her on the floor! Hinch is incredibly unrelatable, she should be more honest and less fake perfect and she might get less flack from us

Reactions: 28
Can you even copyright a recipe I wonder? I’m sure lots of people have probably come up with that recipe independently of each other, I know I’ve messed about in the kitchen and created something then looked it up later and loads of people have done the same thing, must happen all the time. Not defending her as even if legally she is on good ground, morally she isn’t! But just wondering what the rules are for something like a recipe which people could come up with on their own.
I’m sure lots and lots of people have come up with similar recipes independently, but not someone who promotes eating mugshots and cheese in measuring jugs and nachos with a whole bottle of sweet chilli sauce on top. ‘Rons recipes’ have been taken from elsewhere 100%. Legally nothing but morally wrong!

Reactions: 20
She’s trying so hard to wean him in the background awaiting for the right time to show an actual video remembers guysssss he’s been on pouches until now she he’s learning but I’m sure when he can actually manage food we will get a video 👌

Reactions: 19
Guyzzzzzzz we still have “bake a cake” to look forward to!! OMG I can’t wait! What will go in it? What colour will it be? Will there be piped icing?! Oooooh the possibilities!
(Wonder if they magicked up some more cake tins too. Not sure the other ones survived #steppingstonegate) 🙄
can you get grey icing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
‘They don’t look great guys’

They're called porridge fingers Sophie. You know they are because you've stolen the recipe from somebody else and not credited them yet again. She’s really pissing me off that she’s not saying who she’s taking these recipes from.
Exactly. And her sheeple will be like that Mrs Hinch is amazing with her recipes!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I only found this site recently and I think it’s great, but I do understand where you’re coming from with the baby stuff. I don’t have any children either & I know next to nothing about looking after babies.

I’ve actually found myself watching Hinch a lot less since she had Ronnie. He features in so much of her content these days, and no offence to him but I’m just not interested. All I really have to say about him is that I think his parents should respect his privacy and not show him on their public Instagram accounts with huge followings.
Same, my daughter is 18 and about to leave home. Hinch shows mainly Ronnie and his weaning etc. Bores me to tears. I can go a couple of days without watching her stories now as she just doesn't have any content

Reactions: 11
I debated making porridge fingers as figured they might be easier for my daughter to pick up but given she can scoop yoghurt into her mouth with her hand, she'd figure out to do the same with porridge! Also so grim using the formula milk. I did use formula/breastmilk right in the early stages to mash up with veg but it smelt rank so stopped doing it pretty quickly! Just use whole milk! Also agree why is she using the premade bottles? They are so expensive! We have a couple for out and about or emergencies but didn't she have the perfect prep machine? Just use that and powder formula...?!

Reactions: 8
She would superglue his head on the headboard if it meant she could prove to us he’s standing by himself! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.