Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If RonnieBlessIm is soooooo mobile now then why is that tit show of a coffee table of crap still in tact in the middle of the sitting room? Literally nothing has been moved out of reach and that table gives me the fear for his poor head! 😱

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Why does she never show any videos of Ronnie moving about and playing like her mate does with wee Rex they are adorable. It’s always still photos of Ronnie. She is so see through it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 22
It actually says on the bottle that it’s safe to use on dog beds and safe for pets as long as it dries before they go near it. I have a VERY smelly Labrador that I must confess I’ve sprayed her bed with a little dettol and hung it out to dry before. Works a treat :)
True! I'm sure it's ok to use occasionally but it seems she is using it every damn day..how much does he stink?🤔

Reactions: 3
Everything will always be made out to be effortless. He'll go straight on the potty/toilet. He'll sleep 12 hours a night. He'll love school and be speaking Spanish in a week. He'll love keeping his room spotless and he'll never do anything naughty like bite or hit another kid...because she's a perpetual bullshitter! I hope behind her edited lies he's a wee hellraiser!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m not a mum yet...trying to be! But I don’t get why they can’t advertise new born milk?
Feel like I’m getting an education in how not to be a mum by watching Hinch and reading this thread! I watch her and she even makes me feel pressurised and I’m not even pregnant yet! But I do feel like she’s creating the most unrealistic view of being a mum!
Blackjack2 is right.....it’s all about promoting breast is best so no advertising of alternatives (baby milk powders). To be fair if you are gona bottle feed you will regardless of advertising....the follow on milk is purely a way of getting the brand name out there!

It’s an absolute minefield when it comes to baby milk/food!!

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand why she cleans her already clean sink in the morning, she cleaned it last night???
Am I the only one that cleans it over after the dinner is washed away? Maybe I’m scuddy I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
It's ok hun, you're still learning 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Still can’t get over the fact she STAMPS her bleeping bog roll. Get a JOB grinch! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That bed is far too high for him to have pulled himself up to standing so she's put him there. Surely the followers who already have children realise that!? We aren't all stupid like her. Poor boy 😢 who's she tryna convince, us or her? Video him doing it Soph then we'll believe you 👀

Reactions: 19
In my opinion it’s because breast is best and think the govt
Won’t allow baby milk ads trying to say otherwise I may be wrong perhaps a new mum on here can confirm . All the breast!
I’m sure that’s the reason. Midwife’s also don’t tell you which milk is better they let you pick which one if choosing to bottle feed as they say they aren’t aloud to sway you on brands but only ones in hospital (the one I gave birth in) are cow and gate or sma if you want any others have to bring them in. I choose cow and gate as breast feeding wasn’t for me but I don’t mind other people breastfeeding

Reactions: 8
Why does she never show any videos of Ronnie moving about and playing like her mate does with wee Rex they are adorable. It’s always still photos of Ronnie. She is so see through it’s unbelievable.
Because the poor child isn't allowed to bloody move. When he really does start crawling or walking she'll have a boring grey play pen to keep him from making a mess anywhere. The house is not baby proofed in any way, and her and Fred Vest are clearly not willing make any changes since becoming parents, so they won't 😔 so sad that her perfect staged home is more important than her son's development. He's not allowed to be a proper baby.

• Sad
Ronnie does seem to have an awful lot of "favourites".... Just like Hinch has 10million "favourite" cleaning products. It's ALMOST like she doesn't quite understand the meaning of the word.....!!
Honestly I know people like this, projecting what their kids love or hate. Ronnie is what? 10 months... kids got a lot of preferences 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So SS posted a story of Rex eating with his spoon, give it a day or two and Ronnie will be eating with a spoon 😏
Hang on hang on - he wont just have a spoon man, he will have a full on cutlery set... starter forks, mains and dessert spoon! Give Mrs Pinch some credit....

it will of course all be #gifted

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.