Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
Guyzzzzzzz we still have “bake a cake” to look forward to!! OMG I can’t wait! What will go in it? What colour will it be? Will there be piped icing?! Oooooh the possibilities!
(Wonder if they magicked up some more cake tins too. Not sure the other ones survived #steppingstonegate) 🙄
Well sweet potatoes seem to be her new fad so Im going with Sweet Potatoe and banana cake with Avocado icing 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Have I ever wondered where a lake starts and finishes? No, no I haven’t Soph. You know why? Because it’s a fucking lake you thick bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

MsC

And here is me for years just throwing some toast and fruit at my kids 🤷‍♀️😂
I got strawberries thrown back at me today by my 18mo......probably pissed that I cba to faff around making him some weird porridge flapjack!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

AC55

VIP Member
Not even 9am and she's got my hackles up! Why has she made porridge then baked it in the oven? Has Ronnie now got a set of teeth a great white shark would be proud of?
Why are her and that feckless husband of hers eating baby food?
Why did she throw a strop with Vest's flip flops yet her floor cleaning slippers are by the door? ( I can't call them what she calls them. It makes me want to throw my laptop out of the window)
Why aren't they throwing the balls for Ronnie? Make a game out of it for him? Give him a ball and see if he copies them?

By the way, I've had fried eggs on toast and fresh coffee for my breakfast in case anyone is remotely interested!

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
Hinch and SS are either in competition or collaborating - stupid tap to tidy videos, swirly cleaning videos, preparing food, making tat out of tat, singing and generally acting stupid. They are morphing into each other.

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Have to say I disagree with the 'Stacey would be nothing without Joe'. Everyone loved quirky, ditzy single mum Stacey when she was on x factor, she won I'm a celeb before she even got with Joe. And it was when she was asked to Co host the aftershow that she got with Joe. But she got there on her own merits. I think SS is miles ahead of hinch. Hinch can't even take a filter off and have a mess about she isn't real or relatable
I think that sometimes. Remember back when hinch announced Stacey had randomly messaged her to ask if she’s ok? I think it’s a pathway from her management, Stacey came from nothing etc, latch onto her coat tails. But Stacey would not be where she is if not for joe? Hinch has made a lot of money no doubt for P&G the home bargains b and m etc. But I doubt they actually give a shit about her. And then all the little businesses falling over themselves to get a mention from her. I don’t think I’ve once seen her promote a small biz in lockdown, I’ve seen other influencers, but she hasn’t mentioned anything, I might be wrong. Mind you it’s all me me me. I’m sure p and g will be taking a hit! They would be thankful of ppl buying half a dozen of the same thing for their narnias! But the next quarter is going to be nosedived

Punkpunkpunk

'The Hand', sequel to 'The Claw'.

It’s been a while since I’ve watched her stories... but since when has food existed in her life that doesn’t come from a packet?! I feel like I’ve missed a lot 😂
Don't hold your breath. If I were baby I would be praying for the pouches back.

• Haha

handsnomes

I actually think this aswell lol, this place just seems like an open bitching session, Hinch gets called a mean girl, but there seems to be alot more of them here, I'm not an avid story watcher as I have 4 kids of my own, but when I have checked in briefly on her over the past week or so, I can see how she's definitely tried to up the game in terms of parenting with her weaning etc but still that doesn't seem to be enough for alot of you 🙄, it's like you all just itch to bitch 😂😂
I itch to bitch tbh

• Haha
  • Heart

a big give away

Chatty Member
And there’s still a letter basket to be made as well! 🙄 Probably ask her cult what she should make then put one together using sticky back plastic and pipe cleaners Blue Peter style!
I'm sure her letter basket is that stupid basket she keeps her mail in for her and Jamie to empty every week. I mean i have had no mail lately so i dono about her 🤷 but cant she just open her mail when she receives it like normal people.
I rip mail open when I see my name cause I'm to nosy and need to know what its about 😂

• Haha

Fififoo

Chatty Member
I'm an avid follower of this thread but now feel well left out. I don't have, never have had a baby so can't join in re her care/weaning stuff, she doesn't really feature any new cleaning bits I can laugh off and her upcycling is just an insta oneupmanship with Stacey Solomon. Are my days on Tattle over? I hope not I loved this thread (and to be fair one or two others but this one mainly) and outside of working on new hospitals what am I going to do in my rare spare time. Please send suggestions ladies all welcome.
i don’t have kids and the same as you never wanted them. But don’t feel left out lovely as Mistress Minkeh gives us so much content. Her kid could be plonked on his head and I would think that was normal as I ain’t got a clue. But I do enjoy seeing my fellow tattlers raising her kid and doing a bloody good job of it.

Sit next to me and we can still have a giggle together even if we know fuck all about skids 😍

• Heart
  • Haha

Fififoo

Chatty Member
i don’t have kids and the same as you never wanted them. But don’t feel left out lovely as Mistress Minkeh gives us so much content. Her kid could be plonked on his head and I would think that was normal as I ain’t got a clue. But I do enjoy seeing my fellow tattlers raising her kid and doing a bloody good job of it.

Sit next to me and we can still have a giggle together even if we know fuck all about skids 😍
Sorry meant kids not skids 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34

AC55

VIP Member
Soph is copying Stacey with her arts and crafts as well as cooking as Soph has buggar all content. How many times a day can you wank a tap and stick some toilet duck down the shitter? Other than that she has nothing to show.
I've never understood why she shows herself cleaning the toilet. I know she's supposed to be a cleaning guru but I've seen the bottom of her toilets more than my own!

• Haha

Annoyedeasily

I actually think this aswell lol, this place just seems like an open bitching session, Hinch gets called a mean girl, but there seems to be alot more of them here, I'm not an avid story watcher as I have 4 kids of my own, but when I have checked in briefly on her over the past week or so, I can see how she's definitely tried to up the game in terms of parenting with her weaning etc but still that doesn't seem to be enough for alot of you 🙄, it's like you all just itch to bitch 😂😂
Mrs Hinch? Is that you hun?

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Where do lakes lead to? Where's the start and where's the end?
Are you serious!!!
Fucking hell if you are that dumb Soph please don't let the world know, you are a saleswoman who does conference calls haha - FFS
LMFAO

• Haha

Huffchug

VIP Member
Just watched her stories from this afternoon, definitely a hand moving away from behind him, blink and you’d miss it.
Oh my goddddddd, just had to rewatch. Yep. Jamie held him in place and quickly moved his hand for the video, she only films him sitting/standing in very short bursts because he can’t do it. I don’t know why she’s pretending he can do it, it would seem she’s embarrassed or ashamed that he isn’t developing how she wanted him to so goes to these lengths to prove something.

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
‘Ronnie loves them’ I have to actually switch off for days at a time now because she irritates me so much. Ronnie loves everything doesn’t he. Literally never heard her say it made all this stuff and he threw off the high chair and ate nothing’ like a normal kid would... it’s ‘Ronnie loves it, we love it, it’s Ronnie’s favourite’ everything is perfect over at Hinch HQ !!!!
Ronnie does seem to have an awful lot of "favourites".... Just like Hinch has 10million "favourite" cleaning products. It's ALMOST like she doesn't quite understand the meaning of the word.....!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33