Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so obsessed with Ronford Christie’s naps? She is setting that kid up to be as neurotic and highly strung as her

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hi all, if you want to talk about general parenting stuff please visit our sister site https://mums.chat and keep this thread about the Instagram account in question :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you for the replies. I'm holding on as I love Tattle and this was my fave thread. I know I won't be able to post while we are on Ronnieblessims as primary content, unless my niece sends me stuff i will have no insight. However I think I will just sit and wait a bit for our beloved Sophlora to implode which surely she must do sometime soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Fellow Texan here too. We used to live in Austin, but now were in Longview, TX. My daughter lives there. Sorry, off topic
I don’t see what this big fuss is about being ‘off topic’.
personally, I generally like reading about other users, as well as gossiping about what the crust bag has done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hi guyszz, I really can't keep up with all these threads. Been at work doing 3 12 hours shifts in a hospital, while I'm guessing Soph has been pissing about cleaning her sink and propping ronnsomes up blessums like an ornament. Have I missed much? From what I've seen of her stories today, she's still decided she would wake up and act like a complete prick as usual. Soph if you reading this, we dont believe Ronnie is standing unaided for more than a second that it takes to take a photo, so if you could actually provide us with evidence that he sits unaided for more than 2 seconds and is pulling himself up on furniture to stand, otherwise it didn't happen soph and don't get me started on the food she's making for Ronnie, I mean Deliah Smith eat your heart out! Again we see no evidence of ronnie actually eating it, probably because he isn't and I don't blame him. That crap she made this morning looked as dry as Ghandis flip flop, poor kid. Her content is boring the death out of me, so hope she does something exciting like fly free for more than 48 hours. BTW no one cares if there isnt an equal space between the bleeping curtain pleats, there are far more important things to worry over if you hadn't noticed you silly cow. ATV
Same here. Do you get to 3am and shut down? I did my last one last night (first set of nights in 13 months) and I swear I closed down and didn’t wake up again until an hour ago everything’s a blur!

And I genuinely couldn’t give a flying duck what Hinch is feeding her kid, or what milk he has he will be absolutely fine. She could fall into a pit of lardsnomes shite and still come out smelling of Ava Mays hole scented meltttsssss. As for the pipe inshulayshun, heard it one million times Sophie, it’s still boring. Ps Ava May it’s my laarrrssst hole scent it’s my fayvvvveeeee

She still isn’t acknowledging what’s going on in the world either which makes me really dislike her. And, she’s really really thin she looks unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where do lakes go
Why is the sky turquoise you mean
General 3 year olds questions

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah listen how peaceful it is when you're not squawking all over everything.

Please ignore my double picture. For some reason it only lets me upload things in a really weird way sometimes, and says its too big, no matter what I do! X
IMG_20200422_155042.jpg

Reactions: 12
There's really no need for all the products she uses when cleaning. She used both Fabulosa and Zoflora in her kitchen alone, id have a constant headache with all the stuff she uses! And poor Ronnie having to breathe it all in.
She doesnt really do cleaning anymore does she? All she does is shine her sink and clean her toilet, she has no content at all! How are her followers not bored of it?
As a former follower I was bored that's how I ended up here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have I ever wondered where a lake starts and finishes? No, no I haven’t Soph. You know why? Because it’s a bleeping lake you thick bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's also becominh super obsessed about Ronnie's routine and nap times over the last week or so, I'm sure I read that she was even putting that on a list to monitor the times. Is she preparing for a fake meltdown, or is she actually having a real one? I'm so worried about that child as he grows, you can not use lists to bring up children, no matter how much Grinch tries!
Screenshot_2020-04-22-16-01-42-93.png

Reactions: 14
They should not be letting the dog drink from a lake. I know a bout of the shits would help him loose weight but seriously, NO!!!!

Take fresh water with you for him you plonker, don't let him drink what could easily be rancid water.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.