Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still behind and stuck in the last thread but I wanted to come and say this before I forget again! I write so many essays in my head while I’m reading through these threads and then my toddler and baby wake up before I get the chance to post.

I would have so much more respect for Hinch if she was just honest about things. Like if she said, “guys, I’m really not a confident cook, which is why I’ve been sticking to pouches and jars. I was too scared of messing up. But I’ve reached out to (X person or company) and they’re helping me out with some simple recipes for things I can make for Ronnie”. I don’t get why she hasn’t done this. She’s admitted before that cooking isn’t her strong point (no judgement - it’s not mine either) and surely no one is going to believe that one day Ronnie was living on pouches, then the next day she suddenly knew how to make pancakes and patties. It doesn’t make sense.

Why doesn’t she say, “Ronnie isn’t great at sitting up or crawling yet”? Why does she try to pretend he can do it? If I had to guess, I’d say that she’s worried sick about it and doesn’t want to be judged, or for people to message her and say there’s something wrong with him. I get it. But I don’t like that she pretends that he can. If you’re worried, just don’t show him at all. Reach out to the health visitor and ask for support, and keep him off insta.

Last one: I REALLY wish she’d admit that her mum is there. Just admit it! “Guys, when lockdown started, we decided that mum would move in with us”. I’m guessing it’s so that she can keep “working” as there is no way I’d be able to clean, film, make things right now (I have a 9 month old and 2 year old. My husband is a key worker and is gone all day. I’m lucky if I get to have a wee). She has to have someone there to be able to do what she does. I know she has Jamie but maybe he’s involved with a lot of the filming too...I don’t know.

I just hate all the slyness and evasion. I’d like her a lot more if she was transparent but it’s like she physically can’t do it. Everything has to look like it’s perfect.
This has explained exactly how I feel!

Reactions: 10
That's awful that you didn't have the support. My daughter lost over 10% of her bodyweight after birth and two days of me trying to breastfeed. In the end I took it upon myself to exclusively express feed her. No one suggested it to me, which I think is ridiculous, and when they realised what I was doing they even tried to pressure me to ff. I chose to express as I really wanted her to have my breastmilk, but it was freaking me out that I didn't know how much milk she was getting when I was nursing her. I think midwives should make new mums aware that express feeding is another option, and it doesn't just have to be breast feeding or formula feeding. I did go through a bit of a grieving process that I couldn't physically breastfeed her, however I think it would have been alot worse had I not been expressing xxxx
I expressed aswell but then they had a go at me for that saying ‘it’s like drinking apple juice instead of eating an apple’ assholes

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Just adding a little to my post yesterday when I explained how this thread has now lost a lot of interest and much needed amusement for me, by moving to mainly being about Ronnie. I had time to think more about this last night. When she was doing her ditsy cleaning crap her insta was able to appeal to a much wider audience than now when the cleaning is almost on a repeat loop, no new content and instead its all Ronnieblessims. For me and maybe a lot of others either we have no kids, have had kids and feel very relaxed they are no longer babies or are just starting out with own homes and are interested in decorating and cleaning them. So probably quite a large part of her current insta followers. No-one here seems to see her as a brilliant Mum, I obviously can't comment, and similarly no-one sees her as a brilliant innovative baby weaner. So is Saint Sophie writing her own exit plan without meaning to? I asked my niece who has 2 kids and is also a great home maker, she liked Mrs Hinch like many back at the start but stopped following her when the swipe ups started to get manic. I asked her to take a look at Mrs Hinch again for recent content. She said it was a total farce and no way would she get any info from her insta there are much better sources of information out there.

Sorry for the long post but I wondered what others thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Lol she would never film him chucking something in pure disgust as we know all children do! I've ended up with spag bol in my face plenty times! All the vest! 👍
We know this will 100% happen now ‘never mind he didn’t like it guyzzzzz’

Takes after his mum. All she says is I love ittt! I love ittt guyzzzzz
LOVE IT GUYZ. MAYBE I’M STRANGE... NEVERMIND.

Reactions: 11
This is just a joke. Forget tattle. The hinchcliffes are just copying Stacey's Instagram for content!
Stacey : 1 hour ago
Sloth : 10 mins ago
View attachment 114514
I'd be cracking up if I was Stacey! I have a family member who copies EVERYTHING I do. From where we go on Holiday, stuff we get the kids, TVs, decorating everything! It drives me insane. While also trying to one up. If we went to tenerife she'd go to elevenerife 😂 Either SS and Hinch are in on it together or Hinch just can't see tit! (I think the latter 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My grandson is 3 weeks older than Ronnie and he can sit up and bottom shuffle and can stand when you hold his hands but even he wouldn’t be able to stand like Ronnie does do fake. Surprised he can stand at all with all the chemicals

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So instead of putting Ronnie in the ball pit they decide to have a game between them, are they actually for real right now? That’s proper pissed me off, put the ball pit outside & let your child actually play with the few toys he has 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Just adding a little to my post yesterday when I explained how this thread has now lost a lot of interest and much needed amusement for me, by moving to mainly being about Ronnie. I had time to think more about this last night. When she was doing her ditsy cleaning crap her insta was able to appeal to a much wider audience than now when the cleaning is almost on a repeat loop, no new content and instead its all Ronnieblessims. For me and maybe a lot of others either we have no kids, have had kids and feel very relaxed they are no longer babies or are just starting out with own homes and are interested in decorating and cleaning them. So probably quite a large part of her current insta followers. No-one here seems to see her as a brilliant Mum, I obviously can't comment, and similarly no-one sees her as a brilliant innovative baby weaner. So is Saint Sophie writing her own exit plan without meaning to? I asked my niece who has 2 kids and is also a great home maker, she liked Mrs Hinch like many back at the start but stopped following her when the swipe ups started to get manic. I asked her to take a look at Mrs Hinch again for recent content. She said it was a total farce and no way would she get any info from her insta there are much better sources of information out there.

Yeah I think she’s trying to become a ‘momstagram’ with her cleaning kinda thrown in. She’ll be on I’m a celeb soon or some tit like that 🙄

So instead of putting Ronnie in the ball pit they decide to have a game between them, are they actually for real right now? That’s proper pissed me off, put the ball pit outside & let your child actually play with the few toys he has 😡
‘I know we need to grow up’ there’s many reasons you need to grow up, believe me this isn’t the only thing 🙄

Reactions: 12
I don’t buy that there’s secret competition between Hinch and stace .. their content it getting more and more similar.. I don’t buy that Hinch isn’t pissed off that Stacey all of a sudden came along and started organising

Reactions: 7
That's awful that you didn't have the support. My daughter lost over 10% of her bodyweight after birth and two days of me trying to breastfeed. In the end I took it upon myself to exclusively express feed her. No one suggested it to me, which I think is ridiculous, and when they realised what I was doing they even tried to pressure me to ff. I chose to express as I really wanted her to have my breastmilk, but it was freaking me out that I didn't know how much milk she was getting when I was nursing her. I think midwives should make new mums aware that express feeding is another option, and it doesn't just have to be breast feeding or formula feeding. I did go through a bit of a grieving process that I couldn't physically breastfeed her, however I think it would have been alot worse had I not been expressing xxxx
I wanted to breastfeed. Found it incredibly painful despite being told I was doing everything correctly and to persevere After two weeks at 3am one morning I was bracing myself for the baby, so distressed my husband went ‘ enough is enough’ and went downstairs and started Googling for information. He came across expressing ( apparently it’s very common in America ) and ordered me a hospital grade pump on Amazon Prime so it came asap. We expressed for 8 months. I loved knowing he was still getting my milk without me being in pain and my husband got to feed him too. Best of both worlds. Don’t know why more women aren’t encouraged to do it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t feed half the tit she is making to the stray cat, what in gods name is she thinking. Yes she is trying to cook the lil one real food, but duck me !!!!!! Just give him normal food. And the portion size good god women, he ain’t even 1 yet.
poor Ronnieblesshim ‘s food looks absolutely disgusting and vile. I wouldn’t even feed that to my dog. Why oh why does everything have to be blended to a PASTE and BAKED?! My baby is 9 months and he eats more solid food and normal steamed veg and tiny bits of chicken and fruit. It’ll take you half the time and the kid might enjoy it rather than your intriguing mixes of slop! The poor kid! Honestly his food makes me retch, even her casseroles and mug soups... her nachos! I know she can’t cook but honestly I’m sure she knows you steam veg and slightly pulse it for kids?!! considering unfollowing as she’s making me more and more angry copying STACE every single day and making her innocent child tit! There would only be so much cleaning you can show us, hun! Stop begging for an ellas kitchen #collab or #ad. You’ve made your millions and retired your husband, just get off the IG.

Reactions: 9
Right so babies don't just stand on their own out of nowhere. I've got 3 kids and all mine walked along furniture and wanted to stand with me holding there hands before they would even attempt what Ronnies apparently doing. Then once they found their feet and balance they wanted to spend every waking hour of the day walking with me behind them, hunched over holding their hands, whilst breaking my back lol. Does she think we all came down in the last shower or what!! What's with all the lies and fake tit on her gram. Seriously woman you are parent get a grip and start been responsible for once in your pampered life. She can't even bring herself to show a normal relatable side of her when it comes to Ronnie!! So fake and such a liar.

Reactions: 32
I have to say this is something that’s been bothering me quite a bit as this is my first and possibly only pregnancy due to health issues and, quite obviously, I’ve not been able to access a lot of the resources that expectant mothers would usually be able to. I am lucky that my midwife is still doing all her appointments face-to-face, a friend of mine approaching 6 months hasn’t been able to see hers for a month and a half. I have never been enamoured with the idea of breastfeeding and had been considering expressing and bottle feeding so that feeds were something that my husband and I can share responsibility for. I don’t particularly relish having to delve through the internet to get my information and have the Boob Nazis tell me how wrong I am but that seems to be my only option!

Back to Hinch, is a full dessert pouch a necessity after every meal? I don’t know a huge amount of babies intimately as I did sort of hold friends who are mothers at arms length when I thought I’d never conceive, but it seems a bit OTT to me. A friend of mine would use one of those pouches (rather, the much cheaper Aldi version!) to last throughout the day with her daughter, for example.
Didn't want to leave this in case it hadn't been answered. It's something you won't really know whether it's possible until you try it. I breastfed really successfully for 9 months and my son grew really well with it. But I simply couldn't express. It would take me over an hour to get less than 2oz of breastmilk so I just stick to only feeding myself. Whereas my sister was able to express 8oz in 15 minutes. Everyone is different. My only suggestion would be to express with your baby nearby as this will help with the let down, and to invest in a really good quality pump. Do some research and read reviews online. Good luck x

Reactions: 4

When I followed her it was for the home & cleaning content. I’d just moved house & a friend told me about her. I liked her at first & I did actually buy some of the stuff that she originally recommended. Still use that spinning turbo mop to this day!
She started irritating me when she ditched her old favourites in favour of the stuff she was being paid to promote. All the swipe ups & #gifted got really annoying too! This probably makes me sound like a horrible person, but I finally unfollowed not long after she’d had Ronnie! 😂 I don’t have kids, I’m not interested in anyone else’s & I had a feeling her content was just going to become a baby borefest! Every time I’ve watched her since she’s proved me right!

I totally agree with you that the cleaning & home stuff seems to have taken a back seat. She only ever seems to put speeded up cleaning videos on now & it does seem like it’s on a loop. I suspect a lot of it is pre-recorded stuff that she just keeps rehashing over & over again. If she is going to try & go down the ‘mumfluencer’ route, I do think you’re right & she might struggle. None of the people on here with children seem to rate her parenting, and she’d be competing with an awful lot of other people who probably do that sort of content better.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.