Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frymydevil

I’m an nhs nurse yes I thought yesterday was nice lots of people in my area did the clapping at 8. However... I don’t wana be called a superhero, it’s my job I chose this career what I want is for PEOPLE TO STAY AT HOME so we can actually cope with this! Sorry for the rant but sometimes it just gets a bit much x

• Heart
Reactions: 130

AC55

VIP Member
Good morning everyone😊 just wanted to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you who joined in last night with the #clapforcarers at 8pm. I'm a neonatal nurse and I felt humbled if I'm honest. I stood out on my drive clapping too for my friends and colleagues in the nhs, police force, fire and ambulance services and the coastguards service. In my street it was dignified and respectful.

Sophie what you and Jamie did last night at 8pm was quite frankly a shit show! You carried on like a pair of muppets, making it all about you and it was embarrassing. You couldn't care less about any of the emergency services because if you could you would have mentioned your sister by now who will be on the front line in the ambulance service putting other people's lives ahead of her own.
You followed up this ghastly display with yet another advert for your book and showed yet another list which included breakfast/lunch/dinner
Are you seriously so lacking in ideas and imagination that you need to put fundamental elements of the day on a list?

You said Ronnie prefers to stand rather than crawl ( funny that, because last week you were convinced he was ready to start crawling) There is a demonstrable lack of stair gates in your house so unless Ronnie can move himself from sitting to standing and just stay there inanimate, you need to get some. Having said that, poor Ronnie is inanimate most of the time because you do very little to engage and encourage him except shoving your phone in his little face.

Now, off you go and clockwise fuck off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123

Dizzy2020

Could be overthinking but Jamie’s Instagram used to be quite inactive, now he’s doing more stories and Q&As. I feel like he’s building up his own audience/followers to start doing his own swipe ups as he’s basically already a “brand”.
I find him even more annoying than her. He sounds as thick as pig shit and he has one of those faces that I just want to slap. Fucking Mr Potato Head!!!:mad:🤬 I have rage. I don't know why 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Anon89

Chatty Member
Saw this posted this morning and couldn’t help but think of Hinch:

Are you going to work? Just have a look down the street as you do! See that Audi owned by that woman who looks down her nose at you because you’re in a carers uniform? Or that guy in the Range Rover who lords it up thinking he’s better than you when he sees you work at Asda? You’ll see their car is still on the drive! You know why? Because they’re not essential!!!

They NEED you!

Remember that this next few weeks!

Remember that you’re a hero!

So next time anyone of you feel that Hinch has more than you, just remember that during a time where our county saw a pandemic- she was still doing the same swipe ups and cleaning as usual- she ran out of content and became even more boring than usual. Her Audi and Range Rover haven’t moved- unlike many of our cars.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Wal18

Sorry but I just had to! She’s really fucking me off today really bad. While the rest of the country is in panic mode shes dicking about day in day out without one single thought to anybody that’s caught up in all this. She really had morphed into the grinch in that hideous snot green onesie or whatever it is.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Canyoukeepasecret

I am a Paramedic and last night was absolutely lovely to see my whole neighbourhood and then videos across the nation of people clapping and acknowledging the hard work all those in the NHS are doing at the moment. It was emotional and humbling. I didn't choose my career for recognition so I too don't like to be called a hero for doing my job.
Times are tremendously hard right now and for people like Hinch to stand filming herself screaming and cheering in her garden is disrespectful, to have just stepped away from social media for a moment to give the NHS the respect it deserves would have meant a whole lot more than watching her nearly drop her child.
Her lists that include breakfast lunch and dinner as an accomplishment for the day is another kick in the face to the thousands of people around the country who are struggling to feed their families because of the current climate, I have had a handful of calls out to elderly people who are seriously malnourished and close to starving because they've been unable to get the food they need to survive because of bulk buyers and confusion of whether they can leave the house themselves when they have no one else. So not only the NHS needed that round of applause but everyone volunteering to help out their elderly neighbours! Something Mr Hinch could easily be doing in his little town they are so proud of!

• Heart
Reactions: 69

MsCurly

Chatty Member
So... As I'm not from the UK I'd never seen Mrs. Hinch's content. I saw her being mentioned by some UK vloggers, but I'd never stumbled upon her instagram page until today. These are some of the thoughts I had when I first saw her instagram today:
- So... this lady got famous because... she cleans? Literally the most mundane tasks that everyone does on a daily basis.. made her famous?
- WTF is up with the awful granny filter?
- Why is the entire house gray and white?! It looks like a cheap wannabe version of Rivièra Maison (and that's not a good thing)
- Why does the husband act and look like he's being held hostage?
- Scratch that, why do both the husband and dog look like they're being held hostage in most pictures?
- Why is she forcing everyone to see her baby and their great relationship so much? She's almost worse than the Saccone Joly's with how she displays him on insta.
And finally... how does she manage to talk about cleaning every day? Literally everyone does it! You're not special hun, calm down! And some of her tips aren't even helpful but more delusional!:censored:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Minkeh

Her whole house is such a hazard. She will have to move so much stuff. She won’t be able to keep him behind the sofa forever.

Only this morning. But I bet she longs to be on other tv shows
Pre Ronnie & early pregnancy she seemed to be getting a lot more media attention, she was on this morning, she was doing book tours around Britain & she even opened a shop (pound stretchers I think, something of that ilk) she took ill & was hospitalised. Had Ronnie not long after, she’s been a lot quieter on that front now. Not sure if that’s through choice or no one wants to have her anymore. She’s lost what she had at the beginning, she used to be “hinching” to songs getting excited about hoover lines etc and having banter with Jamie and she did seem fairly normal (look back at her highlights if you can be arsed). She’s built up somewhat of a cult and some of her followers are scarily addicted to her. I think some people with mental health issues were helped in the beginning & they could copy her with the Hinch hauls and 90p cleaning products, it was just a bit of fun. Since she’s grown and is now an ambassador she’d clog her granny if she could get a few bob. Since this is their only source of income she’s sell sell sell. She no longer cleans, it’s just tidying up, and spraying far too many chemicals. She’s so bloody boring, it’s almost when she signed her life away to Gleam she gave up her personality and what made her, her. There’s nothing unique about her anymore. She doesn’t do lives anymore and blames anxiety, bollocks it’s because she knows she’s bought a huge amount of her followers, what’s more cringe than doing a live to her 3.2million (or whatever she’s at now) when the entire country is in lockdown & more time on their hands and only a few thousand actually watch it. How many of them are watching it & hanging off her every word, and how many are clenching their arse cheeks in second hand embarrassment? She can’t moderate comments when she’s live so she can’t edit the trolls. She screams troll all the time, do a live and prove it, oh wait she can’t because it’s all made up! She’s so many people blowing smoke up her arse she thinks she’s amazing. Jamie is now a lap dog as she’s the only earner. Her relationship with her mum is unhealthy, she can’t function as an adult at 30 years of age. Her videos are beyond boring, she’s clearly been warned not to plug things anymore, she’s not done anymore ads for P&G, she can’t do Hinch hauls, so what are we left with, a fat wanker of a dog and a baby plonked various places for a photo shoot. Her whole life has become fake and staged.
I’m sorry this has turned into a bit of verbal diarrhoea 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

GossipBug

VIP Member
Everything about their applause video was so bloody cringe. From setting up a camera to film yourself doing it, her awkward holding of Ronnie who didn't know what was going on, to Onslow thumbs up to the camera at the end. I have so much second hand embarrassment for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

AC55

VIP Member
Awww she's having a bit of a low day! My heart fucking breaks! 😠
Why's that then Soph? Has the enormity of the situation dawned on you along with the severity and overwhelming crisis the country and indeed the world is in?
Or are you struggling with the reality of not being able to trawl around the shops day after day, throwing your endless supply of money away on absolute tat?
Can't go to Costa for a "hot choc" can't go to the garden centre for a "jac pot" which we all know cure your anxiety in minutes, along with a gaze at a wedding photo or two.

I'd like to think it's the reality of the terrifying pandemic that's making you feel low but it's not is it? When will you realise that this is your reality and it will be for a long time?Do you really think the world will be a more beautiful place when this is over?
It will be a world we don't recognize, with thousands upon thousands of people dead, thousands of people without a job, lives changed forever and never going back to what they were.
You'll be ok though right? Because Home Bargains will open up again and your world will be just fine.
You are without a shadow of any doubt the most hideous and disgusting creature ever to walk on earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Sophs boring & playing tricks, her content has resorted to her crushing melty sticks!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Walshanator

Feeling really emotionally overwhelmed today 😢 today would have been my dads 76th bday and first one after he died in May. I can’t visit his scattering place, I can’t get a hug. I lost my job earlier this month and I’m petrified of not being able to cope. My daughter has just found out she’s pregnant and after the exciting feeling I’m just terrified she’s going to be affected by the virus. I suffer from anxiety at the best of times but I’m just massively overwhelmed today. Sorry for the offload all, mrs h hasn’t got a clue about life

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Fairypop

VIP Member
What really fucking winds me up about that picture of Ronnie in the bath is that she feels it’s appropriate for literally MILLIONS of people to see that, yet she rarely shows her face without Gretyl or another filter. Don’t worry about your son Hinch, but god forbid someone sees your actual face.

• Sad
  • Heart

TomTitLane

VIP Member
20200328_121851.jpg

Yeah, because I'm stuck at home worrying about how I will get food shopping and if this whole situation goes on for much longer, how I will get any baby items (due in July) as I have absolutely nothing right now, but if you could just show me all your gifted stuff that you have in your home that will make me feel much better and settle my anxiety. You fucking stinking minge bag.

• Sad
  • Sick

msitm

Look at these supposed messages she has had from 2 different Hinchers. Notice the use of multiple dots between sentences. Isn't that such a coincidence! Clearly she has written these and sent them to herself! When will she learn that us Tattlers uncover her bullshit every single time!?!
Screenshot_20200329_234412.jpg
Screenshot_20200329_234347.jpg

Look at these supposed messages she has had from 2 different Hinchers. Notice the use of multiple dots between sentences. Isn't that such a coincidence! Clearly she has written these and sent them to herself! When will she learn that us Tattlers uncover her bullshit every single time!?!
Screenshot_20200329_234412.jpg
Screenshot_20200329_234347.jpg
And both just happen to say the exact same phrase "thank you for just being you". She needs to diversify a bit more with the messages she sends to herself 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55