Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😢
It does seem like he’s deaf sometimes doesn’t it the way they have to make so much noise to get him to react and even then it looks like he coincidentally turns at that point not that he’s turned Cos they shouted him
It does but surely that wouldn’t stop him recognising and smiling at his mama ?

Does anyone else find it quite dirty how she’s been cleaning in those clothes all morning and she’s still in them now.. like when I do my cleaning I make sure I have a bath after, all the sweat and all of that gone 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ .. I find that a little bit grotty.
Me too. On my days off I would get up, do my cleaning in my pjs and then shower and get dressed and throw the pjs in the wash of course.

Reactions: 12
😢

It does but surely that wouldn’t stop him recognising and smiling at his mama ?

Me too. On my days off I would get up, do my cleaning in my pjs and then shower and get dressed and throw the pjs in the wash of course.
Exactly same here! Like her baby has been sitting on her lap too. All those chemicals in the clothes freely going around. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe onslow, or other family members aren’t telling her to stop, do they think they exist in a bubble and not think of the harm plastering this innocent child and, let’s face it, monetising him will do? I get the impression that they do anything to avoid the mother of all tantrums from grinch, so the baby becomes collateral damage in the battle to always please her and avoid meltdowns when it’s the child who needs to be protected at all costs. That’s the nine month old child, not the 30 year old infant woman
Onslow has no bleeping balls. A man don't make me laugh. He is a piece of tit allowed pictures of his son to go out to millions of people. I wish someone would give him a bloody smack!!!

Yea it’s a 9 month check up.
You have to fill out this form and take it with you. I remember because they called to see my son when he was 8months and he wasn’t doing a couple of things on the list and I was very worried. Literally a week after we had been for the appointment he did them. 🤣

Well I would imagine these will be on hold now. Unless there is an urgent problem. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find it quite dirty how she’s been cleaning in those clothes all morning and she’s still in them now.. like when I do my cleaning I make sure I have a bath after, all the sweat and all of that gone 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ .. I find that a little bit grotty.
Let’s face it though her house is hardly dirty and she probably doesn’t sweat when she cleans as how sweaty can you get squirting pine in a toilet and spraying your radiator. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf was that weird shoulder movement? She is such an attention seeker. Get over yourself Sophie. Some people have a brain and can see through your bullshit.

Reactions: 24
She has well and truly fucked me off today. I had to deliver my daughter some shopping cos she can't leave the house. My little 18 month granddaughter was trying to run down the garden to see me and it absolutely broke my heart that i couldn't pick her up and give her the snuggles I so desperately want to and she just doesnt understand what is going on, and in my head she thinks I dont want to cuddle her 💔
And she, SHE, parades her son in the bath for all and sundry to see without a thought for his safety or welfare.
She has no idea what's going on in REAL life. Outside of that Hinch bubble, where she still thinks its OK to see her parents, still trying to flog stuff on ebay without actively doing a swipe up (these are the ones I bought guyzzzzzz) and acting like a complete fucktard.
I'm getting wine... anyone want one?? 🍷🍷

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ronnies tuft, for all those who aren’t aggravated enough today 😂👍

<<mod edit - image of baby removed, hinch might be happy posting images of her naked child on the internet but we try not to allow photos of children like that on here>>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Fuuuuuuckin' hell. Talk about begging for attention! Not just from her followers but from Jamie too. He looks horrified 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 she was livid when he wasn't paying attention to her! She must be exhausting to live with!
What a bleeping mental woman. Don't worry about screeching in a house with a presumably sleeping babba eh Soph?! Selfish bleep.
Don’t worry ronnieblesshimzzzz his comatosed from all the fumes floating round the house. She’s probably sprayed some lavender spray on his pillow to keep him asleep for longer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe onslow, or other family members aren’t telling her to stop, do they think they exist in a bubble and not think of the harm plastering this innocent child and, let’s face it, monetising him will do? I get the impression that they do anything to avoid the mother of all tantrums from grinch, so the baby becomes collateral damage in the battle to always please her and avoid meltdowns when it’s the child who needs to be protected at all costs. That’s the nine month old child, not the 30 year old infant woman
my brother is the same

he does anything he wants,when he wants because other family members are that frightened of his temper tantrums they bow to his every want

even to the point my dad told him to pack it in and grow up

(dads worked his whole life to pay for us kids and to pay the mortgage)

my brother kicked off so badly,dad ended up sleeping on my aunties sofa for a week-while spoilt brother took over 3 out of the 4 bedrooms in the house dad paid for while paying nothing in rent-cos he ‘can’t cope with a job right now’ (at the time he was 24-he’s now 35 and nothing has changed-so I’m told)

they even pay for his unlimited ‘need’ for weed-he’s been known to pin my mother up against the wall when she refused to pay for more-first and last she did that

my mother is so scared of the brat she made/moulded when he was little she told dad he was the one in the wrong!

dad is so scared of her he puts up and shuts up

hinch is just like him-it’s easier to just bend and cave rather than deal with people like this-who cares about anything or anyone as long as that one person is happy and they can all breathe easy again until next time

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh my good god. That singing 😖😖 and what the actual duck is that shoulder thing about???? I actually just physically cringed watching those stories 😟

Reactions: 18
I dont know how they aren't all gasping for air in that house.
I've been cleaning and spraying round the house way more than I usually would.
My son sounds bunged up like he has a cold and my husband and I are coughing and sneezing. I was getting a bit paranoid that we might be coming down with something.

Today I havent done any cleaning and we are all grand. It is definitely the increased chemicals that I've been cleaning with. Normally I clean with hot soapy water and the odd squirt of flash kitchen spray with bleach. Normally we are all fine.
Cleaning with the other sprays and things I've bought since the covid virus started has caused us to have symptoms that disappeared immediately I stopped spraying.

She is choking their household

Reactions: 14
Just had a nose at her 6-9 mths and the most recent Ronnie highlight. There’s not been much progression at all.
I find it hard to believe we can see it and they can’t. They must know somethings up, maybe that’s why she’s ott with the love him so much stuff

Reactions: 13
Found this earlier on the internet about signs of autism in children, I’m not saying Ronnie has autism nor am I proclaiming to be an expert on it because I’m not, but it really does make you wonder. And he may well be, nothing wrong with that but I do wonder if soph has even noticed or is even bothered?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
My 3 year old grandaughter is desperate to come to our house asks me every day. We dropped some shopping at their gate and she came to the door and said come in nanny. Broke my heart my daughter has serious anxiety issues ( real ones )and could do with my help but knows we have to see this out. If she has her mother there she is a selfish witch
I understand my daughter dropped some milk and bread off at our front door yesterday we are 12 week isolation due to medical grounds I waited till she was back at her car to open my door my 2 year old grandson was breaking his heart in the car because he couldn’t come see nana just awful times ,yes she is selfish self-centred me me me thank heavens for our wonderful Nhs and all the keyworkers 👏👏 have a family friend in hospital this last week with Coronavirus been very poorly but found out today he’s slowly on the mend god bless all these wonderful people including H sister

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Look at these supposed messages she has had from 2 different Hinchers. Notice the use of multiple dots between sentences. Isn't that such a coincidence! Clearly she has written these and sent them to herself! When will she learn that us Tattlers uncover her bullshit every single time!?!
Screenshot_20200329_234412.jpg
Screenshot_20200329_234347.jpg

Look at these supposed messages she has had from 2 different Hinchers. Notice the use of multiple dots between sentences. Isn't that such a coincidence! Clearly she has written these and sent them to herself! When will she learn that us Tattlers uncover her bullshit every single time!?!
Screenshot_20200329_234412.jpg
Screenshot_20200329_234347.jpg
And both just happen to say the exact same phrase "thank you for just being you". She needs to diversify a bit more with the messages she sends to herself 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Wtf was that weird shoulder movement? She is such an attention seeker. Get over yourself Sophie. Some people have a brain and can see through your bullshit.
that weird jerky shoulder annoyed me so much 😂 what the heck!! 😆 loves herself!

Reactions: 6
Round here we get a 6 month HV check then the next one isn't until they're around 12 months. So it's possible that the health visitors haven't been yet, and therefore any possible issues won't have been picked up on by the professionals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.