Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think online shopping counts as inessential/essential? There’s no guideline out is there hence zoflora still ordering her tat I’ve been delivering boohoo orders all week and I’m sure your courier wouldn’t even bat an eyelid at what you’re ordering. Isn’t it better to order online than go out to the shops anyway? As the courier is already out doing his or her job 😄Get it ordered and get comfy 😂 you need clothes to wear
Thankyou! It’s from Boohoo I’ve ordered. Just a couple of lounge wear sets 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes this. We are all in this together crap is so annoying.
It is not the same when money is no issue, you have a garden for space.
She doesn't even think about the people stuck in a small flat with their whole family, those worried about loosing their income, those stuck in domestic violence now with no escape.

She may well be in the same boat but she is on the top deck and some are stuck in the cabins with the windows.
Bang on! Perhaps I'm expecting too much but the least she could have done is put a few swipe ups to help websites? There's been a massive spike in Childline calls since this has started and I'm sure a lot of DV charities have noticed the same...she lives in such a bubble it's unreal, the zoflora she uses as seasoning in her casseroles is starting to have an impact 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t think online shopping counts as inessential/essential? There’s no guideline out is there hence zoflora still ordering her tat I’ve been delivering boohoo orders all week and I’m sure your courier wouldn’t even bat an eyelid at what you’re ordering. Isn’t it better to order online than go out to the shops anyway? As the courier is already out doing his or her job 😄Get it ordered and get comfy 😂 you need clothes to wear
sorry i disagree. i think ppl should only be ordering essential stuff. couriers should be put on work delivering essentials like food not stuff like fast fashion. with the exception to maternity wear. why have ppl wrking in warehouses packing these things up then passing to courier firms who are already stretched. lockdown is there for a purpose.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone read 'The letter from Italy' that's in the paper today? I think Hinch needs to read this part:

"You will be told that society is united in a communal effort, that you are all in the same boat. It will be true. This experience will change for good how you perceive yourself as an individual part of a larger whole.

Class, however, will make all the difference. Being locked up in a house with a pretty garden or in an overcrowded housing project will not be the same. Nor is being able to keep on working from home or seeing your job disappear. That boat in which you’ll be sailing in order to defeat the epidemic will not look the same to everyone nor is it actually the same for everyone: it never was."
Excellent read. I get almost daily updates from my son in Milan. I’m worried sick about him. In September he took a huge leap of faith and, after years of mental health issues, reignited his desire to teach by moving to teach there. They have been on lockdown for 6 weeks, with the last two weeks not even able to go out to exercise, just to shop for essentials. He lives in a one room studio flat and I’m concerned about his mental health.
Sorry to do a Hinch and make it about me but she really has no idea. Sorry for the mini rant

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Absolutely! Which is why she is absolutely vile for posting pictures such as this one.

View attachment 100705

Boasting that her dog has been out 4x this morning when there are some entire families shut in flats with no outside access at all. Only Hinch would do such a thing and think she is helping people by posting such "positivity". She sickens me.

This is the best content she has ? 🙄The dog goes out more than she does. Also maybe if he was walked every day he wouldn’t need to entertain himself in the garden by going out into the garden four times. He looks bored af. Spaniels are super intelligent dogs who’s favourite thing is to sniff out the world - he needs stimulation - long walks, training, finding games etc. She just bought him because he was cute. Owners like her wind me up so much.

Reactions: 29
Her whole house is such a hazard. She will have to move so much stuff. She won’t be able to keep him behind the sofa forever.

Only this morning. But I bet she longs to be on other tv shows
Pre Ronnie & early pregnancy she seemed to be getting a lot more media attention, she was on this morning, she was doing book tours around Britain & she even opened a shop (pound stretchers I think, something of that ilk) she took ill & was hospitalised. Had Ronnie not long after, she’s been a lot quieter on that front now. Not sure if that’s through choice or no one wants to have her anymore. She’s lost what she had at the beginning, she used to be “hinching” to songs getting excited about hoover lines etc and having banter with Jamie and she did seem fairly normal (look back at her highlights if you can be arsed). She’s built up somewhat of a cult and some of her followers are scarily addicted to her. I think some people with mental health issues were helped in the beginning & they could copy her with the Hinch hauls and 90p cleaning products, it was just a bit of fun. Since she’s grown and is now an ambassador she’d clog her granny if she could get a few bob. Since this is their only source of income she’s sell sell sell. She no longer cleans, it’s just tidying up, and spraying far too many chemicals. She’s so bloody boring, it’s almost when she signed her life away to Gleam she gave up her personality and what made her, her. There’s nothing unique about her anymore. She doesn’t do lives anymore and blames anxiety, bollocks it’s because she knows she’s bought a huge amount of her followers, what’s more cringe than doing a live to her 3.2million (or whatever she’s at now) when the entire country is in lockdown & more time on their hands and only a few thousand actually watch it. How many of them are watching it & hanging off her every word, and how many are clenching their arse cheeks in second hand embarrassment? She can’t moderate comments when she’s live so she can’t edit the trolls. She screams troll all the time, do a live and prove it, oh wait she can’t because it’s all made up! She’s so many people blowing smoke up her arse she thinks she’s amazing. Jamie is now a lap dog as she’s the only earner. Her relationship with her mum is unhealthy, she can’t function as an adult at 30 years of age. Her videos are beyond boring, she’s clearly been warned not to plug things anymore, she’s not done anymore ads for P&G, she can’t do Hinch hauls, so what are we left with, a fat wanker of a dog and a baby plonked various places for a photo shoot. Her whole life has become fake and staged.
I’m sorry this has turned into a bit of verbal diarrhoea 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
sorry i disagree. i think ppl should only be ordering essential stuff. couriers should be put on work delivering essentials like food not stuff like fast fashion. with the exception to maternity wear. why have ppl wrking in warehouses packing these things up then passing to courier firms who are already stretched. lockdown is there for a purpose.
No I’m saying there hasn’t been anything said about what people can and can’t order is what I meant. And I really don’t think her courier would judge her for one parcel

Reactions: 5
I’ve been missing from tattle for weeks but still have a watch of her 😂 it’s kind of nice not being dragged round shops every day by her to buy pointless crap. She’s still an over staged nob head though like Ronnie and his placed banana the kid didn’t even have his bib on and he had non of his hands, babygrow, smushed on the tray.

Reactions: 12
Do you think this is why she doesn’t let him move anywhere?? She’s gonna have to get rid of all those candle holders and lantern thingies and everything. Can’t wait 😃

Are they not cotton balls? Mint imperials aren’t that big
Can anyone make out what is next to her in the vase reflection? The red thing.

View attachment 100709
Henry’s lipstick?

eta: Sorry, lockdown’s turning me doolally. And crude.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think she's up to something, too many engagement questions recently. The last week or so compared to a few month ago, there are at least 2/3 posts a day with a question in.

Reactions: 9
I find it so sad that she has to live her life through her phone. I had a moment last night when me and my hubby were just lying in bed with our cat snuggled in between us purring away and we were just talking and saying how lucky we are and how blessed we were to have each other. I cherish those moments but I don’t feel like I need to share to the world through a video or photo as it was just us and it felt like the safest place to be right there in that moment. The way she overshares everything and it is so repetitive seems so meaningless. I mean how many times have we seen Jamie eating breakfast behind a sodding vase? like who cares. How many more pics of her kids tufts is she going to post. It is all completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and should only be relevant to her but she just comes across as disingenuous and fake. She is soulless and empty and I pity her more than anything. I would not trade places with her for all the money in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This post....hope this helps guuuyyssss

Yeah I see it now, thank you.

So she doesn’t like the smell of Pine since Ronnieblesshim but keeps shoving the Harpic Pine toilet cleaner in our faces saying she loves the smell? And even went out of her way to get the pine toilet blocks??? Huh? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Why why why does she have to use the same stuff as me 🙄

I have a Paul the pine in the cupboard Soph how about you use that instead yeah? 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I find that weird that she has only been on there once seeing as she is so famous.
That’s just it though, she’s NOT so famous - outside of the cleaning/interior community on the little app called Instagram, nobody has even heard of her.
The vast majority of my family don’t use Instagram and if you mention Mrs Hunch (not a spelling mistake😉) not one person knows her.
She’s in a bubble - a very defined bubble - which is why I believe she’s trying to turn herself and Onslow into a family channel instead. Trouble is, most family channels have people with personality and Hunch is a complete personality vacuum.
Ronnieblesshimproppedupwhohasdafootzzzz is a beautiful little boy but even he couldn’t save their channel, because they do jack tit with the poor wee thing! 👿
Hi Sophlora, ya wannabe Z lister - I know you’ll read this. Let’s see some videos of Ronnie pulling himself up on his own - I for one will be delighted! ATB!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Absolutely! Which is why she is absolutely vile for posting pictures such as this one.

View attachment 100705

Boasting that her dog has been out 4x this morning when there are some entire families shut in flats with no outside access at all. Only Hinch would do such a thing and think she is helping people by posting such "positivity". She sickens me.
Bit rich for her talking about fresh air as she's made millions from encouraging people to pollute their homes. She's done an immeasurable about of damage to people's health who's bodies have been overloaded by harmful chemicals all the time at home :(

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.