Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Ronnie roll over yet? My granddaughter was late at rolling (8 months big baby) but she could sit up & eat finger foods, he should be watching kids programs, playing with his toys, scoffing finger foods, carrots, cucumber, melon, breadsticks, he looks quite vacant when the camera is on him, I used to get so excited when one of my children reached their milestones whether it being rolling over, first tooth or walking, Hinch seems to have no interest in him at all, she seems bored of being a mum & doesn’t encourage Ronnie whatsoever 😡
Same, mines is only 4 weeks she sucked her thumb for the first time last night and I lost my tit, took several pictures, told everyone 😂

She doesn’t seem a natural mum and that’s cool, so many aren’t and are amazing mums. No shame at all in not taking to it right away. However she’s...weird. Everything she does with him is weird. I can’t work out if she’s got no clue about development, no interest or she tries and we don’t see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You get Hinch turn up at your home with her own little driver 🤣
Ooooo good. I will get a long stick and poke her with it. I will make sure it is long enough to adhere to the social distancing guidelines 😂😂

Access water?? Do you mean excess Soph? Thick!!
She should start watching the kids tv programmes whilst she has all this down time. She could start home schooling herself the thick twit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooooo good. I will get a long stick and poke her with it. I will make sure it is long enough to adhere to the social distancing guidelines 😂😂
Try and poke her in the nose and see if you can make her some new nostrils. Poor cow keeps losing hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As if she let him crunch up that stick thing. If he had really done that on her furniture he’d be straight down Barnardo’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This desperate situation regarding covid 19 has made me even more glad iam not living life like Sophie Hinchliffe. A life of greed and attention seeking. A shallow life that has no depth or real meaning. See we could all cope just as before if she shut her account down today. However without Doctors,nurses,health care,porters,admin, cleaners in hospitals where would we be? Without teachers, shopkeeprs,delivery staff,postworkers,farmers,bus drivers where would we be now? And all those risking their lives not just now but day in day out police,fire fighters, paramedics, armed forces...again where would we be?
How sad,how empty when all you're is vain,greedy and full of self importance.
Keep it Sophie you're no hero, no inspiration,not as you're.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine planting crumbs on your sofa to make it look like your child is being messy.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
It worries me that the apparent slower development of Ronnie may be linked to the amount of household cleaners and other potentially toxic products he is constantly exposed to. There are plenty of websites and scientific papers that warn of respiratory problems and reduced immunity in children who are exposed to higher than normal amounts of cleaning products but I have also found this paper in the publication Neuroscience News from a study undertaken by Ohio University relating to language and cognitive development:

"Young children from low-income homes whose mothers reported frequent use of toxic chemicals such as household cleaners were more likely to show delays in language development by age 2, a new study found.
In addition, the children scored lower on a test of cognitive development. These developmental delays were evident even when the researchers took into account factors such as the education and income of mothers, which are also linked to their children’s language and cognitive skills.
The findings provide additional evidence of the need for paediatricians and other health care providers to counsel parents of young children to restrict their use of toxic household chemicals, said Hui Jiang, lead author of the study and senior research associate at The Ohio State University."

Read, Sophie, and take note. You are potentially damaging your son despite saying you love him more than anything in the world all in an attempt to keep up those follower numbers and make money.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Not been around for a few days. Caught up on her stories today - what the hell have you guys done now!? She's on one about trolls again.

Also - what the fuckity duck (this is legit how I start all questions about her and simply the vest) was her kenan and kel thing about?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck is a melty stick?
Ella kitchen crisps for babies. It’s pretty much the only solid we’ve ever seen him eat, other than the random bits of food he’s had on his high chair this week

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
duck me she must get paid duck loads of money to flog some of the tit she puts on her insta. What the actual duck are those monstrosities on her feet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 are them mad bastards that follow her seriously going to buy them? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yesterday I mentioned Ronnie had the telltale signs of being on his back a lot because of the hair that had been rubbed off on his head. Today she posts and strategically places her text right in that place on his head 😂😂 no fooling me Soph
To be fair my baby has a bit of a bald spot but it’s because he moves his head back and forth a lot when he’s sleeping! He’s very fidgety. It could be this.

Reactions: 5
Same, mines is only 4 weeks she sucked her thumb for the first time last night and I lost my tit, took several pictures, told everyone 😂

She doesn’t seem a natural mum and that’s cool, so many aren’t and are amazing mums. No shame at all in not taking to it right away. However she’s...weird. Everything she does with him is weird. I can’t work out if she’s got no clue about development, no interest or she tries and we don’t see that.
It is all of the above.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I just had to! She’s really bleeping me off today really bad. While the rest of the country is in panic mode shes dicking about day in day out without one single thought to anybody that’s caught up in all this. She really had morphed into the grinch in that hideous snot green onesie or whatever it is.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 73
That poor boy! How miserable does he look while she's watching HER favourite program in the tv and yet again with that hideous filter on? Honestly she's not bleeping right in the head! 😠😠

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.