Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling really emotionally overwhelmed today 😢 today would have been my dads 76th bday and first one after he died in May. I can’t visit his scattering place, I can’t get a hug. I lost my job earlier this month and I’m petrified of not being able to cope. My daughter has just found out she’s pregnant and after the exciting feeling I’m just terrified she’s going to be affected by the virus. I suffer from anxiety at the best of times but I’m just massively overwhelmed today. Sorry for the offload all, mrs h hasn’t got a clue about life

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Feeling really emotionally overwhelmed today 😢 today would have been my dads 76th bday and first one after he died in May. I can’t visit his scattering place, I can’t get a hug. I lost my job earlier this month and I’m petrified of not being able to cope. My daughter has just found out she’s pregnant and after the exciting feeling I’m just terrified she’s going to be affected by the virus. I suffer from anxiety at the best of times but I’m just massively overwhelmed today. Sorry for the offload all, mrs h hasn’t got a clue about life
Sending a million hugs
my Inbox is always open if you want to talk
(and congratulations on new baby-I’m a sucker for babies-but pregnancy is a very testing time)

Reactions: 9
Talking about tv etc, i would love to see the hinches on something like wife swap! Can you imagine?

Just a general note as well to say I hope everyone here is doing ok, and remember to cherish the little things!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Has anyone read 'The letter from Italy' that's in the paper today? I think Hinch needs to read this part:

"You will be told that society is united in a communal effort, that you are all in the same boat. It will be true. This experience will change for good how you perceive yourself as an individual part of a larger whole.

Class, however, will make all the difference. Being locked up in a house with a pretty garden or in an overcrowded housing project wi
I find it so sad that she has to live her life through her phone. I had a moment last night when me and my hubby were just lying in bed with our cat snuggled in between us purring away and we were just talking and saying how lucky we are and how blessed we were to have each other. I cherish those moments but I don’t feel like I need to share to the world through a video or photo as it was just us and it felt like the safest place to be right there in that moment. The way she overshares everything and it is so repetitive seems so meaningless. I mean how many times have we seen Jamie eating breakfast behind a sodding vase? like who cares. How many more pics of her kids tufts is she going to post. It is all completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and should only be relevant to her but she just comes across as disingenuous and fake. She is soulless and empty and I pity her more than anything. I would not trade places with her for all the money in the world.
100% this! It’s such a sad way to live to always be recording something. I’ll bet there’s times Jamie’s said something and she’s made him do it again so she can film her reaction.
What you’ve said is so true & what is important right now. There’s a quiz thing doing the rounds on Facebook, you ask your partner questions like what’s your favourite colour & then what makes them proud of you. We asked each other the questions and it was actually really lovely, we laughed, we cried and as cheesy as it sounds just reconnected and had no cares in the world while we were doing it. I didn’t film it, I didn’t write or post the answers it was just for us, and I cherished it, just to stop time and appreciate each other 👩‍❤️‍👨

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I swear that one day she’s going to empty her hoover after a dust hunt and Jamie’s testicles will roll out.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
I'm just off to supply an NHS need as I am an ex NHS worker and applied and was both accepted and supertracked to be a NHS volunteer. As such I am no longer going to read instagram stuff. There is no way these so called influencers are involved at the sharp end. I am just so sorry that their followers may well believe everything they say and disregard the correct information.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shes gone off pine 🤔 whos betting someones sending her a brand new scent GUYS and shes going to be totally obsessed with it......buy guyzzzz hope this helps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Congratulations on your new grandbaby - hopefully in a few months time when the worst of this is over, you’ll be enjoying spending time with your daughter and feeling very excited about his or her arrival. 🥰
I’m so sorry you’re feeling sad, it’s awful experiencing loved ones’ birthdays when they have left us and the first one is especially hard. Sending you a huge virtual hug 🤗
I hope you manage everything ok after losing your job, can you maybe apply to one of the supermarkets who are advertising for extra staff? If that’s not possible, hope at least that you can get help from somewhere. You’re definitely not alone in this so lots of people will understand how you’re feeling. ❤Lots of love❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nah, she keeps those in her handbag. They've been in there for a long time now.
Ah but which handbag? The Tesco one she just loved and made a big point of showing to everyone how much she loves a barg, or the really expensive designer one she tries and fails to hide out of shot??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
20200328_121851.jpg

Yeah, because I'm stuck at home worrying about how I will get food shopping and if this whole situation goes on for much longer, how I will get any baby items (due in July) as I have absolutely nothing right now, but if you could just show me all your gifted stuff that you have in your home that will make me feel much better and settle my anxiety. You bleeping stinking minge bag.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
View attachment 100769

Yeah, because I'm stuck at home worrying about how I will get food shopping and if this whole situation goes on for much longer, how I will get any baby items (due in July) as I have absolutely nothing right now, but if you could just show me all your gifted stuff that you have in your home that will make me feel much better and settle my anxiety. You bleeping stinking minge bag.
This literally proves that her whole life is cleaning and hinch hauls. She’s literally has no other content. If she bothered to cook for Ronnie she could be doing things showing what meals you could make with cupboard staples. If she bother to play with Ronnie she could be showing ways to break how the boredom while being on lock down. She’s literally does nothing but shop and clean and now that’s been taken away from her she’s desperately struggling to find things to fill her time.

Reactions: 31
View attachment 100769

She is sinking to new lows now. Just when you thought she could not get any lower she just keeps pulling it of the bag. She is like a cockroach. Dense as duck. Who cares what you have in your grey house So stop getting your ma and Jamie to send you questions so you look popular!! Nothing will make this woman humble not even a bleeping pandemic 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All about her again as usual!! Why does she even think everybody is obsessed with her house and where she buys things. It's another way of her trying to promote her 'ebayers. Like seriously are people not worried about their families, money, getting food and most of all avoiding this horrible virus. There she is yet again with more sales tactics. Obviously why she went quiet this morning her and Jamie deciding on how they can try and 'earn' a quid or 2!!

Reactions: 21
Ah but which handbag? The Tesco one she just loved and made a big point of showing to everyone how much she loves a barg, or the really expensive designer one she tries and fails to hide out of shot??
Oh the designer one for sure. Nothing but the best for Jamie's testicles 🏀🏀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched Stacey’s Tik Tok via In The Style. It was actually funny. Hilarious Hinch was desperate to copy it and failed so hard.

Reactions: 3
Is nothing private - showing her underwear drawer and its contents FFS. That is a new low

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.