Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wal18

Clearly struggling for content.

Queen Hinchcliffe of Maldon has actually listed Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner as something she achieved today?

People empty the dishwasher and make their bed every day. Don’t need to write a fucking list to congratulate myself.

View attachment 100221
Them fucking lists get right on my tits! How can a grown adult not just get on with life without having to write it all down in lists? She really has got too much time on her hands to be doing shit like that

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Whitelilac

VIP Member
I wish insta would remove the ability to add swipe ups until this situation is over. Noone needs silicone shower shoes, least of all now. Couriers and the postal service should only be being used for essential supplies not ebay tat 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 46

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Cringing at all the adults joining TikTok during this time. It's an app for kids, not for women in their 30s to try and be quirky and funny.

And I say this as a woman in my 30s!

• Heart

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
My mother used to work with child sex offenders (she couldn’t cope and left after a few months and what she had to deal with still haunts her-we don’t get on but I wouldn’t wish this on anyone)
one told her he got off on (and abused) babies 6-18 months with mousey hair-Ronnie would have been right up his street
that was his ‘thing’ when it came to kids
this was in the late 80’s early 90’s pre internet
it makes my stomach curdle just thinking about this man/any pervert
hitch puts her kid up for 3 million people to gawp at-who knows who is actually looking?
she might as well deliver him round this blokes house and drop him off for the day
i don’t wish any child to be abused-but she doesn’t seem to care as long as it brings in cold hard cash
talk about selling your soul to the devil…

• Sad
  • Wow

Tui

VIP Member
Her fridge is full yet there’s barely anything to make a weeks worth of meals unless you like Brussels sprouts and ham sandwiches 🤮

Really good advice Soph. Eat all the freezer stuff and packets Now. I will take this on board and I will be doing this from now on. Fuck off the gram you thick cunt.
Yet when she fell down the stairs the other day She said all she had in the freezer was a bag of curly fries (I think that’s what it was!)

• Haha
  • Angry

Sazz1006

VIP Member
What's she rattling on about bins not being collected? I don't know anyone whose bins aren't being collected at the moment. Ours were collected on Wednesday as usual. Hinch probably has a little driver who comes round to collect hers :rolleyes:
I’m in Sheffield and our council is prioritising black bins but they’re still being collected. I worry how the bin men are going to manage my bottle bin if they have to skip a month 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 45

megalou

Aah yes, I remember it well. One of those moments that will go down in history. Everyone remembers where they were the day Mrs Hinch found those caddies (note the correct spelling of caddies). It was a cloudy Tuesday in November (just to clarify, I have no idea when she bought these)... until the caddies were found and the clouds parted to reveal astounding sunshine and the whole country, no, the whole world basked in caddy glory. Get a grip love, who the hell would remember that?

Attachments

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Don't forget to unplug your appliances before you clean them....don't forget to fuck off you patronizing twat!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
My mouth literally dropped open when I saw her empty the crumbs on to the worktop instead of in the bin. So to satisfy her strangeness she’s emptied them on to the work top to hoover them up into something that’s going to be emptied into the bin. Cut out the middle man Soph and just put them in the bin!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
20200327_173445.jpg

Only this selfish bitch would use such a spray for shiny radiators when people would love to get their hands on some for real germs!

• Angry
  • Wow

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Just watched her stories...I can’t sleep tonight, as like most of us this current situation is all I can think about 😔 I am disgusted by that performance tonight by her and that twat of a Husband, I actually found them both disrespectful, it’s not a f****** celebration or a party, it should a dignified applause....all about them.....and then straight afterwards she was virtually advertising that bloody shitty book of lists...she is unbelievable and has no f******morals . Why would somebody do that, have so little respect! Oh yes...this is Mrs Hinch we are talking about...what really did I expect😡

I’ve had an email tonight from Dunelm saying they are going to reintroduce delivery as they’ve now made it safe. What’s the betting she starts with that tomorrow, we all know she gets paid to promote them, she won’t be able to go too much longer without swipe ups and blatant ads, even with all what’s going on😡🤣

I don’t think we’ll see much of the awful witchy poking finger either for a while. The regrowth on her nails is gonna be a giveaway as to what is really prerecorded stuff...cos she can’t have her best mate Trace round......unless she really does live in the loft 😉😂 If her nails suddenly look brand new there will be questions as yo if she’s let Trace round...she will be absolutely lynched...but not by her Hinchers of course.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

GildedButterfly

The clapping was a beautiful and sad moment according to Zoph.

I’m not sure which of the above categories Jamie’s whooping and shouting “louder louder I can’t hear ya!!!” and her almost dropping her baby and laughing falls into.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Redhead07

So her watering can has broken.... 🤔
Has anyone else ever noticed that an awful lot of her stuff seems to ‘break’? When she’s showing off her shopping hauls she often justifies buying something by saying that her existing one ‘broke’. It’s all bollocks if you ask me, unless they’re all unusually clumsy in that house. She’s just replacing stuff for the sake of it, & then sending perfectly good stuff up into the loft/landfill. Probably laughing as she does it.

Reactions: 43

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Also have you notice she’s not doing eBay swipe ups anymore. I still think she gets some money from eBay but not sure how’s she’s doing it without the swipe ups. I know the swipe up deposit cookies in your browsers but I’m sure they only last for 30 days.
She's just thrown up a link for the silicone shower shoes :rolleyes:
Possibly a bit TMI, but am I the only one who cleans the shower in the nip while I'm already in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 42