Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
I

she seemed to completely miss the point of the 9 months in 9 months out though. It’s generally a picture of your 9 months bump, then you holding the baby when they’re 9 months old. They tend to be quite sweet & mummy talks about how much their life has changed etc. You don’t go drivelling shite about how painful labour was and how sore your lady garden was to 3 million strangers. Everything is all about her, she’s the most self centred obnoxious bawheid I’ve ever known.
Yeah I thought the same, I just figured that was why she’s picked nine months to celebrate!

Minkeh

Can't find it! It seems to have disappeared 🤔

Seems to have disappeared 🤔
This post....hope this helps guuuyyssss

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Round here we get a 6 month HV check then the next one isn't until they're around 12 months. So it's possible that the health visitors haven't been yet, and therefore any possible issues won't have been picked up on by the professionals.

Is her sister actually a paramedic? Where did that info come from? Her profile says she’s studying Paramedic science at Ruskin university but by the looks of it she’s still studying it and isn’t actually a qualified paramedic. Obviously hinch is still a dick for making this pandemic about her as even if her sister isn’t a qualified paramedic she still could mention something about her has

Is that her sisters last name? If so she is not a medic as she is not registered

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I need to grow my hair then, it's just below the shoulders 😂
I think it’s the thickness? I had a friend who wore them on and off and she couldn’t so anything big and fancy without them cos the thickness wasn’t there. Annoying, I’m trying to grow mine and have layers to give some volume around the face etc but I’ll end up getting them one day as it’s so thin since the kids were born.

Louise2019

😢

It does but surely that wouldn’t stop him recognising and smiling at his mama ?

They have a very strange family dynamic don’t they I’m baffled that a baby wouldn’t respond to their parents.. she really mustn’t have anything to do with him at all

Me too. On my days off I would get up, do my cleaning in my pjs and then shower and get dressed and throw the pjs in the wash of course.

Louise2019

Maybe ronnieblesshim has some hearing problem hence no babbling or reaction
It does seem like he’s deaf sometimes doesn’t it the way they have to make so much noise to get him to react and even then it looks like he coincidentally turns at that point not that he’s turned Cos they shouted him