Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel awful because I’ve just had to order some clothes and I don’t want my courier thinking I’m not taking this seriously but I’m 18 weeks pregnant and all of a sudden nothing ( and I mean nothing! ) fits! 🥴
That is essential to me, depending on how long this lockdown lasts I’ll be faced with the same problem!!

Reactions: 6
I feel awful because I’ve just had to order some clothes and I don’t want my courier thinking I’m not taking this seriously but I’m 18 weeks pregnant and all of a sudden nothing ( and I mean nothing! ) fits! 🥴
I don’t think online shopping counts as inessential/essential? There’s no guideline out is there hence zoflora still ordering her tat I’ve been delivering boohoo orders all week and I’m sure your courier wouldn’t even bat an eyelid at what you’re ordering. Isn’t it better to order online than go out to the shops anyway? As the courier is already out doing his or her job 😄Get it ordered and get comfy 😂 you need clothes to wear

Reactions: 16
Ok ok. Another weird point. Why the f are influencers putting tik tok wank videos on insta??? If I wanted to watch a tik tok shite video I’d have the app to do so. Ffs. I swear to god people are ducking idiots and I hope natural selection seriously wins. That is all.

I’ve had a drink which I don’t normally ever do but in this case after so many deaths, family on the front line and these wankers continuing to do what they do I've discovered I really just couldn’t give a tit.
Snap - if I was interested in tik bloody Tok I would download the app and watch it. Why do they insist on posting their crappy videos onto every social media platform that they can. I am not 12 and don't want to see you "flip the bloody switch" - that time could have been spent talking to an oap in isolation 😡

Reactions: 23
She is so DULL. I don’t understand the attraction. There’s only so many times you can be shown how to clean the same tit over and over! I swear if I see that bleeping hob squeegeed again ... 😠
It’s the wipe and pine of the toilet that gets me. I don’t even like cleaning my own toilet so why would I wanna see someone else do theirs 😲😲 less toilet videos the better! Her house is a new build anyway nothing dirty in my opinion. We can all clean day to day. I wanna see her try and tackle a proper stain or patch of mould

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is so DULL. I don’t understand the attraction. There’s only so many times you can be shown how to clean the same tit over and over! I swear if I see that bleeping hob squeegeed again ... 😠
I don’t get it either. But then the you see all these post saying how she changed their lives and how she such an amazing and genuine person. I don’t understand what they are seeing. I also wonder if these women really suffer from anxiety. It seems to be a word that is thrown around a lot and I wonder how many of them actually have an official diagnosis or if they have all self diagnosed coz I can’t see how Mrs hinch has cured them when she doesn’t even have anxiety herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just out of curiosity has she only ever been on this morning where she did that really cringe segment? Has she ever been on any tv shows??

Reactions: 5
God help her when Ronnie is finally on the move.
Her whole house is such a hazard. She will have to move so much stuff. She won’t be able to keep him behind the sofa forever.

Just out of curiosity has she only ever been on this morning where she did that really cringe segment? Has she ever been on any tv shows??
Only this morning. But I bet she longs to be on other tv shows

Reactions: 10
Her whole house is such a hazard. She will have to move so much stuff. She won’t be able to keep him behind the sofa forever.
Do you think this is why she doesn’t let him move anywhere?? She’s gonna have to get rid of all those candle holders and lantern thingies and everything. Can’t wait 😃

And another thing, why does she have a massive vase of mint imperials on her coffee table?
Are they not cotton balls? Mint imperials aren’t that big

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who finds it strange they’re BOTH up at the crack of dawn? It’s bizarre to me when parents don’t take it in turns to have a lie in whilst the other takes the kids downstairs 😂 Just me?
I don’t think she posts in real time, a lot is pre recorded and she’s probably using a post scheduling app

Reactions: 12
Do you think this is why she doesn’t let him move anywhere?? She’s gonna have to get rid of all those candle holders and lantern thingies and everything. Can’t wait 😃
yeah I think so. Her house is all about looks. She baby proofing products are usually ugly. I don’t think she will want them in her house. Plus all those things she has on the floor will have to go and she won’t be able to light wax melt and leave them unattended. She will finally have to clear her dining room table too. I don’t think she’s ready for that. I think when he finally is on the move she will either keep him in his room all day or get one of those play pen things.

Reactions: 13
And another thing, why does she have a massive vase of mint imperials on her coffee table?
More proof ronnieblesshim isn't standing up, I've never seen a less child friendly table and contents ever !

Reactions: 16
Has anyone read 'The letter from Italy' that's in the paper today? I think Hinch needs to read this part:

"You will be told that society is united in a communal effort, that you are all in the same boat. It will be true. This experience will change for good how you perceive yourself as an individual part of a larger whole.

Class, however, will make all the difference. Being locked up in a house with a pretty garden or in an overcrowded housing project will not be the same. Nor is being able to keep on working from home or seeing your job disappear. That boat in which you’ll be sailing in order to defeat the epidemic will not look the same to everyone nor is it actually the same for everyone: it never was."

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Has anyone read 'The letter from Italy' that's in the paper today? I think Hinch needs to read this part:

"You will be told that society is united in a communal effort, that you are all in the same boat. It will be true. This experience will change for good how you perceive yourself as an individual part of a larger whole.

Class, however, will make all the difference. Being locked up in a house with a pretty garden or in an overcrowded housing project will not be the same. Nor is being able to keep on working from home or seeing your job disappear. That boat in which you’ll be sailing in order to defeat the epidemic will not look the same to everyone nor is it actually the same for everyone: it never was."
Yes this. We are all in this together crap is so annoying.
It is not the same when money is no issue, you have a garden for space.
She doesn't even think about the people stuck in a small flat with their whole family, those worried about loosing their income, those stuck in domestic violence now with no escape.

She may well be in the same boat but she is on the top deck and some are stuck in the cabins without windows.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Yes this. We are all in this together crap is so annoying.
It is not the same when money is no issue, you have a garden for space.
She doesn't even think about the people stuck in a small flat with their whole family, those worried about loosing their income, those stuck in domestic violence now with no escape.

She may well be in the same boat but she is on the top deck and some are stuck in the cabins with the windows.

Absolutely! Which is why she is absolutely vile for posting pictures such as this one.

20200328_094256.jpg

Boasting that her dog has been out 4x this morning when there are some entire families shut in flats with no outside access at all. Only Hinch would do such a thing and think she is helping people by posting such "positivity". She sickens me.

• Angry
Reactions: 39

Only this morning. But I bet she longs to be on other tv shows
I find that weird that she has only been on there once seeing as she is so famous.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.