Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katlen12

VIP Member
The neighbours yesterday, were probably burning her 'books' soaked in springtime zoflora, for extra flammability.

At least the books are coming in handy for something, I suppose 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Mejustme

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Her contents lacking we're watching her dust, but nothings as boring as Ronnie's long tuft

• Haha

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
1E047A23-B8CB-4B7F-A1E1-F01F918B4F75.png
5A851899-EB03-466B-B323-FD5E58442243.jpeg

£264 per light??!
Also 14 day lead time, so how did Hinch get them so quickly after only deciding to knock a Hinch hatch through the wall 12 hours before work starting, and only around 7 days and it was finished?

• Wow
  • Sick

Badaboom

VIP Member
What is this weird picture on Ronnies wall? It looks like a small child with an elephants face, really creepy or am I just looking at it wrong?
FDCCBFBE-BD5B-4A9B-9D74-4EB97E4104B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Fish-in-the-Sea

I've just come home from my night shift on an NHS ward and wanted to say how much those of us who were working at 8 last night enjoyed watching videos of the clapping. It raised our spirits and made us feel very emotional. There is no way to please everyone but everyone on my team was over the moon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She puts zoflora in the recycle bin? :oops:
That renders everything in her recycle bin as contaminated and cant be recycled!

How stupid is she ffs. If her recycle bin smells then there is something in there that shouldnt be there.
All recyclables need to be washed and clean and dry. You cant recycle something then pour chemical full strength disinfectant on it.

• Angry
Reactions: 50

WorldsGoneMad

Anyone seen the sun article, stating grey walls are a turn off for buyers? 😂 They even showed a picture of Hinch’s living room.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Honestly she needs sorting out who the fuck uses a filter on there BABY? In all seriousness? I cant get my head around her shes one weird cunt .... Couple of ugly mothers
I really do feel sorry for Ronnie 😳😳 it’s not his fault his mums a fucktard he shouldn’t be brought into it ☹☹ Seen a few comments of people pulling him apart last few days it’s not his fault he isn’t mobile it’s not his fault he has a tuft it’s not his fault he stares blankly😞😞 just makes me a bit sad. He’s her son he should be the most precious thing to her and clearly isn’t

• Sad
  • Heart

adatay92

Clearly struggling for content.

Queen Hinchcliffe of Maldon has actually listed Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner as something she achieved today?

People empty the dishwasher and make their bed every day. Don’t need to write a fucking list to congratulate myself.

21A2E58F-AED3-48A2-9F72-A3F0FE76291E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
How disgusting of her to post that fridge picture and say it’s empty when there’s pretty much 2 or 3 of each item. This woman has never gone without food and never will. She knows nothing about the real world. There’s children who are having to have food parcels sent home from schools because going to school is the only way they get regular healthy meals. Shocking woman. It’s like she just wants to fit in with anything. “Oh look at me I’m just like the rest of you struggling to get food”. Youve got two tubs of Philadelphia cheese you daft cow!!

Reactions: 49

Dizzy2020

She doesn't want Ronnie to develop, she wants to keep him as a little newborn forever, but what she doesn't seem to understand she's harming him more by trying to force him to stay a newborn.

I've said it time and time again, some women would love to be Mum's and would do a bloody good job but don't get the chance.

Madam on the other hand gets it handed to her and treats her own child like trash. It makes me so angry, I feel so sorry for Ronnie.
I'm one of those people. I turned 42 recently and was due to start IVF, but that's not going to happen in the near future because of the current situation. It is what it is. What can you do? Hopefully I will be well enough and have enough viable eggs left when all of this is over.

• Sad
Reactions: 48

Dexy

VIP Member
I’ve messaged her. You won’t go live or show your naked face but have no problem parading your naked baby all over the internet?! She is fucking sick!! Every night she adds a bloody pic!! Is she that dim she can’t see why it’s so wrong? Shouldn’t have a kid. Sorry if that seems harsh but your number one task as a parent is to PROTECT them from harm. Surely one of her family members can educate the stupid bitch ??

• Heart
  • Sad
So today we can expect lots of pictures of Ronnie ‘standing’ 🙄🙄 she’s literally so pathetic. My daughter has a cousin who’s 3 days younger than her and I remember when they were 8 months he was already pulling himself up and almost cruising. My daughter was a right little lump she had just learnt to sit unaided a month or so before. But I understand all babies develop differently so into never forced her to do stuff she wasn’t ready for. Ronnie isn’t ready to stand. He’s clearly not pulling himself up. There is no baby in the world who can pull themselves up on a flimsy basket and the basket not topple over. Hinch literally has no respect for her sheep as she treats them like they are fucking imbeciles, which let’s face it most of them are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

GoLando

VIP Member
What was the need for the tripod? Just go to your front door or window and clap
She couldn’t stop looking at herself in the camera either & as for poor Ronnie, he was oblivious, I wonder if she woke him up just to do that.. all that noise and he was so vauge. She can stand him up all she likes... something ain’t right
If you clapped for the NHS but didn't film it to show social media how good you are, did you even make a sound?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47