Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she talking about, bin men are key workers and are definitely still working. Maybe they aren't emptying hers because she just said she bought grey bins on ebay. If they aren't the standard council issue bins they aren't going to touch them
In my area it’s black bags only going forward but no recycling, I’m in essex too about 20 mins away from her

Reactions: 5
She needs to remember even more people have time on their hands watching her now, picking up on every stupid thing she does and says, what I’m trying to say is if your watching soph ...just duck off there’s a love

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know it's been said many times before but why the duck does she constantly bang on about how much she loves Ronnie?!

I love my kids beyond words but they rarely make an appearance on social media, that doesn't mean I think they're a bunch of arseholes 🤣 though they know how to act like it at times hahaha.

And I agree with the post above his tuft is winding me up now how many times do we need to see it 👴🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m so confused, she bought wheelie bins?! Does she not just have the council ones and that’s it ???

Reactions: 23
I know it's been said many times before but why the duck does she constantly bang on about how much she loves Ronnie?!

I love my kids beyond words but they rarely make an appearance on social media, that doesn't mean I think they're a bunch of arseholes 🤣 though they know how to act like it at times hahaha.

And I agree with the post above his tuft is winding me up now how many times do we need to see it 👴🏻
I think she’s trying to convince herself too be honest. I don’t think she’s bonded with him at all and she’s almost saying she loves him coz it’s something parents say but she really goes over the top. I don’t think she doesn’t love her son but I think she doesn’t love him as much as she loves her dog

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
No wonder Ronnie doesn’t have any teeth they’ve probably rotted away before they’ve popped through the gums with the amount of sugar in those pouches and juices! No wonder he’s a tubster with the amount of tit she feeds him and he can’t hold himself up!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I know this may seem revolutionary but what if for say 3 days no-one here mentioned Ronnie long legs or gave her any suggestions eg what she hadn't shown. It would be hard for us all but what would she have to use for content plus she would be so confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My God this moron actually BOUGHT GREY WHEELIE BINS?! £65 each. And I always thought the point was to attach the bin lid to the top of the bin store so when you open it the lid opens? Hers aren’t attached so you have to open two lids 🙄 Jesus wept Get a bleeping grip. The way she flaunts her ridiculous, irresponsible, selfish spending infuriates me.
I absolutely hate it when she says “who remembers guyzzzzzzz...” More like who gives a duck guyyyzzzzzzz 🖕🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'll show her a empty fridge 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nothing but a lonely end of cheese block in there

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Banging on about how much she loves Ronnie again 😴 what other mother/ blogger does that?!

I think she’s trying to come across like Stacey but the difference is when Stacey says it, rex is usually doing something cute or they’re laying down having a laugh together.
She can only really go on about how much she loves him or a tuft of hair coz let’s face it, there’s not much else you can say.

She wants to be careful with that making him stand to prove a point tit and all! It’s damaging if he’s bones ain’t ready for it

I know this may seem revolutionary but what if for say 3 days no-one here mentioned Ronnie long legs or gave her any suggestions eg what she hadn't shown. It would be hard for us all but what would she have to use for content plus she would be so confused.
It would be such an interesting watch. It’s been suggested before but no one ever does it. I wish we would though, it would prove how much we help her

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Laughing soooo much at how she’s deleted all of the negative comments on her TikTok video 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So... As I'm not from the UK I'd never seen Mrs. Hinch's content. I saw her being mentioned by some UK vloggers, but I'd never stumbled upon her instagram page until today. These are some of the thoughts I had when I first saw her instagram today:
- So... this lady got famous because... she cleans? Literally the most mundane tasks that everyone does on a daily basis.. made her famous?
- WTF is up with the awful granny filter?
- Why is the entire house gray and white?! It looks like a cheap wannabe version of Rivièra Maison (and that's not a good thing)
- Why does the husband act and look like he's being held hostage?
- Scratch that, why do both the husband and dog look like they're being held hostage in most pictures?
- Why is she forcing everyone to see her baby and their great relationship so much? She's almost worse than the Saccone Joly's with how she displays him on insta.
And finally... how does she manage to talk about cleaning every day? Literally everyone does it! You're not special hun, calm down! And some of her tips aren't even helpful but more delusional!:censored:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.