Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I in the wrong for thinking it’s disgusting that’s she’s just said once this is all over (covid-19) the world will be more beautiful!?

I’m fuming! thousands of people have died from this but it makes the world more beautiful!?
Am I wrong for being mad about her comment!?
I have had to block her. I just can't watch her anymore. She makes my blood boil. I don't usually hate anyone, even the people that have wronged me in life, but I really REALLY dislike her and I refuse to allow her to bring me down and fill me with hatred. I'm done watching her shitshow of a life.

You can all keep me updated though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have had to block her. I just can't watch her anymore. She makes my blood boil. I don't usually hate anyone, even the people that have wronged me in life, but I really REALLY dislike her and I refuse to allow her to bring me down and fill me with hatred. I'm done watching her shitshow of a life.

You can all keep me updated though 🤣
Honestly I don’t blame you I need to do this she makes me feel so angry she’s such a horrible spoilt person!

Reactions: 20
Honestly I don’t blame you I need to do this she makes me feel so angry she’s such a horrible spoilt person!
She really is. I've never known someone to be able to get their own head so far up their own arse. Annoying flexible witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Awww she's having a bit of a low day! My heart bleeping breaks! 😠
Why's that then Soph? Has the enormity of the situation dawned on you along with the severity and overwhelming crisis the country and indeed the world is in?
Or are you struggling with the reality of not being able to trawl around the shops day after day, throwing your endless supply of money away on absolute tat?
Can't go to Costa for a "hot choc" can't go to the garden centre for a "jac pot" which we all know cure your anxiety in minutes, along with a gaze at a wedding photo or two.

I'd like to think it's the reality of the terrifying pandemic that's making you feel low but it's not is it? When will you realise that this is your reality and it will be for a long time?Do you really think the world will be a more beautiful place when this is over?
It will be a world we don't recognize, with thousands upon thousands of people dead, thousands of people without a job, lives changed forever and never going back to what they were.
You'll be ok though right? Because Home Bargains will open up again and your world will be just fine.
You are without a shadow of any doubt the most hideous and disgusting creature ever to walk on earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Am I in the wrong for thinking it’s disgusting that’s she’s just said once this is all over (covid-19) the world will be more beautiful!?

I’m fuming! thousands of people have died from this but it makes the world more beautiful!?
Am I wrong for being mad about her comment!?
No, you’re not wrong. The magnitude of this is massive and we’ll feel the repercussions for a long time to come. The stock markets will take a while to continue etc. And then there are numerous people who will have lost loved ones.
I don’t think she’s worded it very well (shocker) this has made me appreciate what is important in life, and the people who really matter. We all take for granted being able to freely jump in the car and go wherever we want. I do think I’ll have a different outlook on life and I will make some family changes. However to say the world will be more beautiful, no you’re not wrong to be fuming at that.

Hi guys/gals 1st posting
I also can't be arsed with her constant crowing over her stuff and that she is soo in love with Ronnie but then shows a shot of the dog- wtf - there is so much going on at the moment - she either can't comprehend it or doesn't care.
Anyhoo, the landing in her gaff annoys me, it used to be a bedroom so making it into a waiting area is so up your arse she can lick her own eyeballs, especially when there is just the 3 of them.
The alterations on her house must have cost a fortune
Screenshot_2020-03-28 Sophie Hinchliffe ( mrshinchhome) • Instagram photos and videos.png

• Haha
Feeling really emotionally overwhelmed today 😢 today would have been my dads 76th bday and first one after he died in May. I can’t visit his scattering place, I can’t get a hug. I lost my job earlier this month and I’m petrified of not being able to cope. My daughter has just found out she’s pregnant and after the exciting feeling I’m just terrified she’s going to be affected by the virus. I suffer from anxiety at the best of times but I’m just massively overwhelmed today. Sorry for the offload all, mrs h hasn’t got a clue about life
Sending love and virtual hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sending love and virtual hugs ❤
Don't apologize at all because you're with friends here, albeit virtual ones. You are bound to feel overwhelmed with everything right now and you should allow yourself to feel every single emotion that hits you. Sending you lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
didn’t cost her a penny the hinchers paid for it from her swipe ups and crappy books

Hi guys/gals 1st posting
I also can't be arsed with her constant crowing over her stuff and that she is soo in love with Ronnie but then shows a shot of the dog- wtf - there is so much going on at the moment - she either can't comprehend it or doesn't care.
Anyhoo, the landing in her gaff annoys me, it used to be a bedroom so making it into a waiting area is so up your arse she can lick her own eyeballs, especially when there is just the 3 of them.
The alterations on her house must have cost a fortune
View attachment 100938

Reactions: 12
Awww she's having a bit of a low day! My heart bleeping breaks! 😠
Why's that then Soph? Has the enormity of the situation dawned on you along with the severity and overwhelming crisis the country and indeed the world is in?
Or are you struggling with the reality of not being able to trawl around the shops day after day, throwing your endless supply of money away on absolute tat?
Can't go to Costa for a "hot choc" can't go to the garden centre for a "jac pot" which we all know cure your anxiety in minutes, along with a gaze at a wedding photo or two.

I'd like to think it's the reality of the terrifying pandemic that's making you feel low but it's not is it? When will you realise that this is your reality and it will be for a long time?Do you really think the world will be a more beautiful place when this is over?
It will be a world we don't recognize, with thousands upon thousands of people dead, thousands of people without a job, lives changed forever and never going back to what they were.
You'll be ok though right? Because Home Bargains will open up again and your world will be just fine.
You are without a shadow of any doubt the most hideous and disgusting creature ever to walk on earth.
I don’t think this pandemic is worrying her too much, she’s too self absorbed to give a duck about anyone except herself. She’s low because of all these comments about Ronnie. We can’t all be wrong thinking something not quite right with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I cannot believe she could be that tone deaf today as to say I cant reply to your messages but let me show you round my empire of shite. Use that time to reply to messages instead of flogging you daft witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.