Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's secretly going to her parents house!! There is no way on this earth in the middle of a pandemic that this selfish witch will not go to ma barkers. Probably needs her ma to check Ronnie over to make sure she has been doing a good job looking after him supposedly by herself well Jamie mostly! She thinks she's untouchable so she will clearly think she will not get coronavirus. She really needs a good reality check

Reactions: 16
It’s true didn’t she ‘take up sewing’ before Ronnie was born and was gifted all that sewing stuff. That obsession lasted long. Why not take this time to actually learn to sew. She won’t though and actually I hope she doesn’t. I took up sewing last year and I really enjoy it, I would hate for all her sheep to start doing it coz she’s doing it.
I dont know if anyone here likes one tree hill, but Hilarie Burtom has been all over instagram this week showing how to make protective masks for key workers. She has her 10 year old helping her and theyve made I believe around 650. They're not as protective as the proper PPE but far far better than nothing, if soph wants to sit on her lazy arse she could do something like that. But thatwould involve her spending rather than earning so no way would she.

Reactions: 26
How has she got hold of another can of that dettol stuff when she said the other day she didn't have much left. Could have sworn it was a blue one in that post and now we're on to pink.... So full of bullshit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
That’s definitely her back garden!
I think it actually is she’s got the exact same mauve-y colour type of stones they wouldn’t be on a walkway between new builds as they’re too labour intensive/expensive for a large stretch of public walkway. Plus, she goes no where without Jamie so I’m inclined to agree.

Imagine, going to all those lengths to just...lie

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don't think it's weird she's bringing a bottle. I bring a bottle for my LO when we take him for a walk if he's halfway through it when we leave. Just stop and pop it in if he's showing hungry signs.
What is weird is that she still has him in a reclining position. It's like she's trying to make him stay in the newborn phase. Surely it would be better for his development to be sitting up so he could see the world?
I had my daughter sat up right in her pram from 5 months because she hated lying down and wanted to see the world and tbh I wanted her to see the world too

Reactions: 15
The walk is in her own garden because I’m sure I saw those wicker plant pots she has. And she would never go without Onslow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn't want Ronnie to develop, she wants to keep him as a little newborn forever, but what she doesn't seem to understand she's harming him more by trying to force him to stay a newborn.

I've said it time and time again, some women would love to be Mum's and would do a bloody good job but don't get the chance.

Madam on the other hand gets it handed to her and treats her own child like trash. It makes me so angry, I feel so sorry for Ronnie.

Reactions: 29
I don't think it's weird she's bringing a bottle. I bring a bottle for my LO when we take him for a walk if he's halfway through it when we leave. Just stop and pop it in if he's showing hungry signs.
What is weird is that she still has him in a reclining position. It's like she's trying to make him stay in the newborn phase. Surely it would be better for his development to be sitting up so he could see the world?
I just thought it was weird to bring a bottle to walk around the block I mean how big can a block be in a tiny little village 😂 id get it if they were stuck for time or something.

agree re seeing the world especially as Were all on lockdown it makes it extra important to see things

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m still over here absolutely SHOOK that she’s bought grey bins off eBay- 😱😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Indeed, they probably won't get collected if the council issue different coloured bins. Plus if they are different colours in her area it will be damn obvious which house she lives at when it's bin day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does he ever sit up in that pram? Oh and Soph it's metre not meter. You're not in America!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bit of a random observation, but isn't slightly odd that Ronnie doesn't yet have any teeth?
next story omg guyzzzz ronnie blesshiscottonsocks has his 1st tooth I'm crying guyzzz so emotional

hope fatboy slim shits all over her garden and her whole house stinks of tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.