Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It’sme

First time posting. Long time lurking.
She says in her pic that made rude food reviews that she used Syn free sausages from a company that no longer trades. I think it is Joes sausages who she used to bang on about all the time. They closed in July 2019. So she’s probably had those sausages in her freezer since then. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I agree, children might get a hot meal at school but the portion is more often than not shit. They still need another substantial meal. I understand some people struggle financially to feed them a substantial meal at home but she can afford to 10x over. She is bone idle. Her kids are now schools problem, not hers and she thinks they should count themselves lucky that she fed them pancakes. It's baffling.

SW is on it's arse anyway, the entire relationship you have with food when you follow it is bizarre and unhealthy. That plus the weird gender stereotypes she imposes on them mean these kids are gonna have some warped views.
I have a school dinner every Thursday (when in school) and even though it’s secondary school, I can vouch for the fact the portions are crap. I can usually do with another meal after lol. If I was a kid, I would most definitely be needing an evening meal!!
FYI I’m a teacher and not a secondary school kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

skintsocks

VIP Member
She has conveniently forgotten that she documented the fact she’s done sweet nothing for years. She has a go about trolls and dismisses constructive criticism but I honestly think she’s one of the rudest instagrammers I’ve ever come across. The only reason she would agree to work up to 33 hours is so she can avoid doing anything at home.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Me too. They are filthy!! How could any parent send their child to school is such tatty shoes. At least give them a polish. She has no pride does she? So so lazy. Poor little kids
That’s a disgrace, she spends plenty on herself but can’t replace her kids’ school shoes? I can’t stand when parents moan about kids growing too fast to replace stuff - that’s a cop out and it’s what your wage and child benefit is for. If you’re going to go holidays without your kids, let them live in a hovel, feed them crackers for dinner, put them at risk by sending them to school on a “key worker” placement when you actually don’t need to and not getting them new shoes when they clearly need them you really need to rethink your parenting skills. There are so many people out there like her - having kids just because they can, not because they should. Makes me so angry, I could’ve sent mine to school but didn’t and stressed myself out working from home with them present just to keep them safe. My husband wanted to take me to New York just the two of us for my 30th and I politely refused because I couldn’t bear to leave my kids to be in a country so far away. I haven’t bought anything new for myself in months but both my kids got new shoes, new trainers, new bags and updated uniforms for school restarting. I don’t deserve any praise for any of that - that’s what I’m supposed to do because I made them! If you’re going to be a sorry excuse for a parent at least don’t broadcast it on social media!

• Heart
  • Sad

rhc92

Chatty Member
She likes to think she's creative but everything she's putting together looks like something I would have created in year 9 technology class

• Heart

Lifeofastepmum

Have you all seen some of the chores too?! I may be wrong but I don’t think two 6 year olds should be responsible for cleaning cat shit! Or washing clothes !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

swipe_up

VIP Member
Bav with her “be kind” bullshit
Was it kind when you put up a post slating the NHS at the beginning of the pandemic
Was it kind to stock pile all the shite we saw in your garage when people were struggling to get items
Is it kind to be really salty in your replies when people ask genuine questions
No Bav it isn’t
So fuck off with your hypocrisy

one last one.. is it kind to serve your family burnt butternut squash daily, nah boy!!!

swipe_up

VIP Member
View attachment 388014Here she is, give her an OBE for working 33 hours one time.

I thought this look was her sniffing shit but I know now that it’s the look you get if you’re furloughed having worked a job for 20 years and worried you’ll have one to go back to.
This here ladies and gentlemen is a woman that until a few months ago sat on her arse buying overpriced dresses and non stop tat.
But now she’s doing a couple of hours work a week she’s a fucking saint!

take a bow Bav you colossal thunder cunt

• Haha