Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously look at all that tit in the background .... all those wires everywhere would drive me mad for a start 😒
Omg I just came on to post the same. They have so much furniture crammed in there for so much pointless crap. She's adding to it with that cricut too.

Reactions: 5
The house is totally crammed. Nothing Cosy or homely. It just looks cold, grubby, untidy and uninviting! I don’t understand her. I’m sure her little girl would be happier with a comfy tidy home, rather than a Cricut unicorn cake topper. Kids just like the candles the singing and the cake!!

Reactions: 10
I really think there is something seriously lacking in her life, she is so materialistic but just buys stuff for the sake of it and crams her house with utter crap just to fill some hole! Pretty much half that room is covered in mismatched cheap furniture and storage trolly type things, I doubt they can see that ugly fireplace anymore!
She has her priorities all wrong as well, when she could be creating a lovely home it just seems more important to buy things to fill it rather than buy some paint to even just neutralise some of the gaudy decoration left from the previous owner while they save to do bigger jobs, although as others have said if she reined in the spending just a little they would have the money to replace the bathroom and kitchen!

Reactions: 11
Did they buy a 3 bed? Bav has never seen the important of creating a home for those kids. They’ve done nothing to it and instead of cleaning and decorating bad making it nice she’s just filling it with her one crap. I could not relax with all that. I have a lot of crafting stuff, but it’s in a very big foldaway cupboard and you would never know it’s there. It’s also not in the lounge which is a family communal space.

Reactions: 8
Did they buy a 3 bed? Bav has never seen the important of creating a home for those kids. They’ve done nothing to it and instead of cleaning and decorating bad making it nice she’s just filling it with her one crap. I could not relax with all that. I have a lot of crafting stuff, but it’s in a very big foldaway cupboard and you would never know it’s there. It’s also not in the lounge which is a family communal space.
I couldn't live like that ... surely when you move into a new home you want to put your own 'stamp' on it as soon as possible and decorate it to your own taste not live with someone else's outdated decor etc..... I think they've done the kids rooms so at least they do have somewhere half decent to go to..... the lounge and kitchen look absolutely bogging !! She also has a massive garden and what looks like loads of space in the garage/workshop area.... if that was me I'd be making myself the equivalent of a 'man cave' in the garden for all my crafting stuff and taking it out of the main family living areas...... we had our computer at the back of our lounge for years as we didn't have the space but now we have a spare room (eldest moved out!) we have the computer up there in what has become an office/study....... feels so much better......

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I couldn't live like that ... surely when you move into a new home you want to put your own 'stamp' on it as soon as possible and decorate it to your own taste not live with someone else's outdated decor etc..... I think they've done the kids rooms so at least they do have somewhere half decent to go to..... the lounge and kitchen look absolutely bogging !! She also has a massive garden and what looks like loads of space in the garage/workshop area.... if that was me I'd be making myself the equivalent of a 'man cave' in the garden for all my crafting stuff and taking it out of the main family living areas...... we had our computer at the back of our lounge for years as we didn't have the space but now we have a spare room (eldest moved out!) we have the computer up there in what has become an office/study....... feels so much better......
I'm sure she has mentioned that they are planning on extending the house into the garden.

It will still look like a tit pit and be filled with even more stuff.

Her entire house reminds of the storage containers that charity shops store excess stock in.

Reactions: 12
People commenting on her garage post saying they're amazed at how organised it all is?
Sorry? Are we looking at the same photos?

I see how they can find the money to do house renovations if it means turning that into a craft room though.
But can't do things like the bathroom that she was complaining about.

• Haha
Why is she doing work on a garage that looks like a dumping ground when her kitchen and bathroom look like that?!! Unless she plans to move her hoard from the front room and have her crafting room out there! Always all about her!
Also Jesus Christ they have only lived there for over a year, how have they managed to accumulate all that shite!! Our garage is a state and full of old furniture and things but even still not as bad as hers and we have lived here 30 years so plenty of time to accumulate rubbish!

Reactions: 7
Omg, she’s just posted in a craft group I’m in about converting her garage into a craft room, never mind that her house is a grubby shithole, her priorities are obviously not her children living in a dirty mess

• Wow
  • Sad
Why is she doing work on a garage that looks like a dumping ground when her kitchen and bathroom look like that?!! Unless she plans to move her hoard from the front room and have her crafting room out there! Always all about her!
Also Jesus Christ they have only lived there for over a year, how have they managed to accumulate all that shite!! Our garage is a state and full of old furniture and things but even still not as bad as hers and we have lived here 30 years so plenty of time to accumulate rubbish!
Pretty sure it was the same when they first moved. So it's mainly stuff they never unpacked I'd believe

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure it was the same when they first moved. So it's mainly stuff they never unpacked I'd believe
Moving is the perfect time to declutter but they did seem to just pack everything up and bring it with them!! A skip or 5 would have been a good idea and obviously if it has never been unpacked they can live without it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.