Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bav's face everytime someone buys one of her fag ash scented masks 🤣

I saw this on Facebook. The likeness is uncanny 😳
God that’s uncanny
We’ve seen what she does to butternut squash so we know she’s capable of all sorts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cremated sausages and Yorkshire pudding. Yummy. And JD seasonings pay this woman?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
At least the potatoes look decent compared to the last raw/burnt ones. Chris must have cooked.

Reactions: 1
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I've always seen the ends on her plate when she has carrots and I always thought wait... Am I actually the one doing it weird and chopping the ends off and binning them? 😂

Reactions: 7
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I've always seen the ends on her plate when she has carrots and I always thought wait... Am I actually the one doing it weird and chopping the ends off and binning them? 😂
No that’s perfectly normal

Reactions: 7
Hoarding much?
I really, really don't understand the logic of this woman ? Her house looks an absolute cluttered, bogging, dated mess yet she's outside in the garage sorting and tidying ? Her whole priorities are totally fucked up..... I'd much rather a clean, tidy, comfortable, nice inside my house and a tit tip of a garage (which is tbf actually how mine is at the moment).... than the other way round ! She really is a weird one !!

Reactions: 14
I'm busy tidying, kids are playing and the dogs running round the garden
And no one gives a duck
How many tins of beans does one family need?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something about her voice irrationally makes me want to pull my ears off on her video she’s posted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She shops in Costco, doesn’t she? That’s probably why she has a lot of some things stored.

Reactions: 2
She shops in Costco, doesn’t she? That’s probably why she has a lot of some things stored.
Yep. And those beans were on offer the other month 😂 I adore Costco but beans are cheaper in supermarkets unless they have the offer on

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.