Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bad enough judging people for it anyway, but judging people when she literally sat on her arse for years spending her husbands money on tit. And then was also furloughed.
And now thinks the world owes her something because she works part time at a convenience store.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol that Cajun chicken is another one that cat threw up 🤢 why a Costco trip? Not really a necessity for the everyday person is it 🙄 it’s not like you need to go to Costco is it you don’t run a convenience store or a take out or have a huge family 😕 sounds like you’ve had a hard day love 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Lol that Cajun chicken is another one that cat threw up 🤢 why a Costco trip? Not really a necessity for the everyday person is it 🙄 it’s not like you need to go to Costco is it you don’t run a convenience store or a take out or have a huge family 😕 sounds like you’ve had a hard day love 🤦🏼‍♀️
Costco for a stock piling bleep sorry I mean key worker, did you know she’s a key worker, she’s a key worker, she’s not mentioned it but she’s a key worker

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s just sour because clearly she doesn’t work because she wants to... it seems like her husband has finally put his foot down and told her to get off her arse and bring some money in. Her behaving like a martyr and acting so dramatic about her job only proves the fact that she’d quit in a heartbeat if she could. Can’t believe she’s looking down her nose at furloughed people when she scans shopping for a few hours a week 😂

Reactions: 10
Silly bleeping witch. No one's allowed to judge her but she's LITERALLY judged a customer on her very public instagram and then just randomly slagged off people on furlough? She really is dim isn't she. Cannot hack it when someone takes her to task on it. I hope her store find out and have a word with her she needs taking down a peg or 6.

• Heart
View attachment 388014Here she is, give her an OBE for working 33 hours one time.

I thought this look was her sniffing tit but I know now that it’s the look you get if you’re furloughed having worked a job for 20 years and worried you’ll have one to go back to.
This here ladies and gentlemen is a woman that until a few months ago sat on her arse buying overpriced dresses and non stop tat.
But now she’s doing a couple of hours work a week she’s a bleeping saint!

take a bow Bav you colossal thunder bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The woman just angers me so much. I feel like if I ever met her I'd want to punch the tit out of her miserable face. My best friend has been furloughed for most the year as she is the manager of a bar and our bars only really stayed open for about a month here where I live? she absolutely hates it. She is so depressed about having to be furloughed and just how much worry it has caused her with the little wage she brings in. She is applying for any job she can find at the moment which is heartbreaking cause she absolutely loves her job and doesn't want to leave but with the ongoing pandemic can't afford to live on what she earns. She's expected to pay her rent and bills on about 250 a month. But you have people like Princess head here looking down their nose? She honestly deserves to be reported to sainsburys and I hope she loses her job because of it! Bring her back down to reality with a bump

• Heart
The woman just angers me so much. I feel like if I ever met her I'd want to punch the tit out of her miserable face. My best friend has been furloughed for most the year as she is the manager of a bar and our bars only really stayed open for about a month here where I live? she absolutely hates it. She is so depressed about having to be furloughed and just how much worry it has caused her with the little wage she brings in. She is applying for any job she can find at the moment which is heartbreaking cause she absolutely loves her job and doesn't want to leave but with the ongoing pandemic can't afford to live on what she earns. She's expected to pay her rent and bills on about 250 a month. But you have people like Princess head here looking down their nose? She honestly deserves to be reported to sainsburys and I hope she loses her job because of it! Bring her back down to reality with a bump
Feel for your friend so much. Bav 100% needs bringing back to earth reality.
she’s a spoilt vapid witch.

Reactions: 4
Ooo someones a little touchy this morning... she doesnt like when people call her out on her laziness does she.

Reactions: 11
Definitely touched a nerve haven't they!! "Give me tit for working part time" yes dear because you go on like you're so hard done by and it's a terrible thing having to work 33 hours a week. Heaven forbid like a normal person instead of a pampered princess? Stick it🙄

Reactions: 10
Bav Bav Bav!
I think you’re getting tit for sending your kids to school whilst you go for a run, I think you’re getting tit but saying people on furlough were sat on their arses, I think you’re getting tit because you said you once did a 33 hour week when people are busting a gut.
Finally as I’m immature I think you’re getting tit because of your hair.

you’re welcome,
Oh and whilst I’m at it, your son not getting his front teeth for a year is not something to boast about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bav Bav Bav!
I think you’re getting tit for sending your kids to school whilst you go for a run, I think you’re getting tit but saying people on furlough were sat on their arses, I think you’re getting tit because you said you once did a 33 hour week when people are busting a gut.
Finally as I’m immature I think you’re getting tit because of your hair.

you’re welcome,
Oh and whilst I’m at it, your son not getting his front teeth for a year is not something to boast about.
If my son doesn't have his front teeth for a year I'd be seriously worried about it! Like I know children all develop at different rates etc but from working the past 5 years in childcare sector, I have never seen a child who's teeth have taken a year to come through. there's not even the start of any growth there which you would expect to see?! My front teeth came out right before a school photo in the September I'd say it was? By the next lot of photos in the following september my adult teeth had fully come through

Searched a few articles out of interest. Within 6 months the new tooth should have at least started to come through if not fully come through.. something seriously not right if his haven't for a year

Reactions: 5
If my son doesn't have his front teeth for a year I'd be seriously worried about it! Like I know children all develop at different rates etc but from working the past 5 years in childcare sector, I have never seen a child who's teeth have taken a year to come through. there's not even the start of any growth there which you would expect to see?! My front teeth came out right before a school photo in the September I'd say it was? By the next lot of photos in the following september my adult teeth had fully come through

Searched a few articles out of interest. Within 6 months the new tooth should have at least started to come through if not fully come through.. something seriously not right if his haven't for a year
Haha I just googled the same. I mean I know a lot of dentists are restricted to what they can do at the mo but surely after 6 months she’d have been worried rather than brushing it off & posting time hops like she’s all proud! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Haha I just googled the same. I mean I know a lot of dentists are restricted to what they can do at the mo but surely after 6 months she’d have been worried rather than brushing it off & posting time hops like she’s all proud! 🤷🏻‍♀️
When he's 45 she will still laugh that his teeth never came back, betcha it was his permanent ones he lost from her horrific burnt offerings

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When he's 45 she will still laugh that his teeth never came back, betcha it was his permanent ones he lost from her horrific burnt offerings
Absolutely 😂😂
Mind you I think I’d rather no teeth than end up with a set like his mothers or grandmothers 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.