Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
80F25BF7-C53A-446A-A802-88C53D1F1C2C.jpeg
Bav and her night gown do not approve of this title

swipe_up freaking loves it though 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have you seen the size of the gap for the kids teeth? It doesn't surprise me they're taking a while to come through. Poor kid has his mother's teeth coming through there!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just about feeding my kids at 6:45 some nights because I am genuinely busy juggling being a full time key worker as a mum with a home to look after ! Asleep by 7 is crazy but what’s the excuse for not having a tidy house ?! There’s a solid 3 hours between them to get stuff done

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks revolting, Bav 🤮
bleeping grim isn’t it. I mean I don’t make the most presentable of foods, they’re delicious (if I may say so myself ha) but I wouldn’t post them on social media. She needs to learn that...
Also what’s with all the onion, the obsession is worse than the butternut, urgh she must stink.

Reactions: 10
bleeping grim isn’t it. I mean I don’t make the most presentable of foods, they’re delicious (if I may say so myself ha) but I wouldn’t post them on social media. She needs to learn that...
Also what’s with all the onion, the obsession is worse than the butternut, urgh she must stink.
and to think she has various food companies paying her to advertise their products. If anything, i’m less likely to use anything associated with her.

Reactions: 8
Looks revolting, Bav 🤮
Honestly I had to do a double take at this. Also I don’t eat onion as it doesn’t agree with me but I’m pretty sure you would use a white or yellow onion over red for this?

Reactions: 3
Honestly I had to do a double take at this. Also I don’t eat onion as it doesn’t agree with me but I’m pretty sure you would use a white or yellow onion over red for this?
i’m pretty sure it would be rank either way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just here to post about that food! After all
The pet posts ..., dog, cat, bowls .... then that 🙈
I genuinely thought it was pet food until I saw the ‘onions’ oh my goodness it’s gross

Reactions: 4
Her meals need to be posted on the ‘slimming hurled’ fb group. (If you haven’t seen it it’s worth a look) just grim 🤮 why does she need to have onions in everything? Who even thinks of red onion in scrambled egg? She’s disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her meals need to be posted on the ‘slimming hurled’ fb group. (If you haven’t seen it it’s worth a look) just grim 🤮 why does she need to have onions in everything? Who even thinks of red onion in scrambled egg? She’s disgusting
Slimming hurled sounds like my kinda group! Off to check it out 😂😂😂

ETA just been and looked! Oh my god it’s like scrolling through Bavs page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.