Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barryjones

VIP Member
Firstly I cannot get over the fact she's 32, she looks 48. More inspiration never to take up smoking.

Acting like a child cos her family didn't make a big enough fuss over her PRE 8am. Grow up you dirty cow. You're an adult. Also whinging that she has to take her child (who seems lovely and not a bratty whiney child at all) to get her glasses fixed. Bet any amount of money she told the person at the opticians it's her birthday.

Oh good she got money, can't wait to see what else she buys to fill the empty void in her miserable soul.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Karliz

VIP Member
If anyone has benefitted from covid it's Bav she's making and selling masks, she got a job when the supermarkets were desperate for staff, abused her key worker status to keep her kids at school.

Blondetech

VIP Member
I am a paramedic. This last year has been horrific. Yet this absolute troll is worried about HER hair and HER birthday. And let’s face it she will carry on regardless anyway !!

Cookiemonster83

Yep and with a face like that, you can only conclude that she was a) easy b) the lights were off and c) despite b it was still from behind!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mylifeinsquares

I think that is the night she started drinking because she never used to, and she hasn’t stopped going on about it for the rest of the year 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s like a teenager who thinks she’s deadly because she managed to get someone to buy her a few Bacardi breezers!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

barryjones

VIP Member
Also she's a fucking grown adult who has kids and is still more concerned about her birthday. It's pathetic.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
She won't like this
Agree 100% my son has a hot meal, I still offer him dinner and more often than not he wolfs the lot down like a ravenous dog. Kids are very active they need refuelling often. At least offer something nutritious, not pancakes 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s the opposite to joe wicks. Lol, poor kids. What is it with Instagram and sw people restricting not just their own diets but their kids. It’s so detrimental.
Also agree that she wrote those questions herself, I was dying to add a question ‘you’re a messy fucker and have no pride’ but I’d get blocked and I quite like watching the shit show.

skintsocks

VIP Member
Maybe it's just her kids they want in all the time. They've probably seen her dinner photos and decided they're better off there.

• Haha

Mylifeinsquares

She has deleted the story now! Who the fuck does she think she is slating people who lost their job or are on furlough?! She was in that position not that long ago and no one asked for any of that! At least they had jobs in the first place to loose or be furloughed from unlike this lazy bitch who sat around for 5 years spending her husbands hard earned money because she couldn’t be bothered to work! Absolute hypocrite 😡

• Heart

Fanaff

VIP Member
I don’t begrudge parents time away from their kids, being a parent is hard and we all deal with it differently. However! At the time Bav didn’t work, her kids hadn’t (and still haven’t) ever been abroad and she spent an absolute fortune on (hideous) bikinis for each day of the trip. She claimed poverty was the reason they couldn’t all go and being so stressed that she deserved time away yet didn’t work and appeared to have a very easy life but doesn’t see that she literally contradicted herself as she spent so much on herself as usual and then made out she was so sad she was away from them. That’s the problem! She’s a selfish old cow, be it with holidays, the house or even the bloody pandemic - it is effects HER and only her, she moans.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart