Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a year now... clearly weren't meant to come out when they did.
Don't teeth generally fall out because the new ones are pushing them up?

Its her burnt food thats cracked them 😂

That T-shirt she’s posted that she made! ‘Kindness matters more than you think’ immediately after a post that just says duck OFF. Can’t make it up! She’s absolutely a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

also she is 100% gonna make her own T-shirt’s and try steal some of the market from the bloody never off duty woman. So much for supporting her ~friends~
How long until she starts copying the never off duty tshirts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New T-shirt idea for you Bav....

“I work 33 hours a week....what’s your superpower” 🤣🤣🤣

She is tragic.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve always thought she was a stuck up witch but she has just confirmed it for me.
Most people aren’t choosing to be furloughed or unemployed and most aren’t just sitting around either like she said. bleeping idiot.
finally got a part time job after all these years and she’s a saint and we all need to bow down to her and her Lego hair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s deffo going to start to sell her slogan tees isn’t she? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
But didn't she throw a hissy fit when Tesco (or whoever it was) started selling some like the overpriced ones she was buying 🤔

She is such a hypocrite!

Reactions: 11
My daughters first tooth fell out 2 weeks before Christmas and this morning she showed me the new one had broken through- she’s 5 and a half isn’t he almost 7??

Reactions: 3
RE her be kind T-shirt. She should imply that to her own posts. Don’t judge people then you won’t get judged. Hypocritical in my opinion

Reactions: 12
I’ve just deleted her, I can’t take her any more. I’m a key worker, I’ve worked through all lockdowns and have still homeschooled my daughter. This woman has pushed me to the limit tonight. She is literally the scum of the earth, she’s made me so angry

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s changed the privacy settings on her fb. I wonder if she’s been spoken to? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
"Then I got tit for working. Now I get tit for working part time"
You've never worked full time though have you Bav? That's the thing you're getting tit for.
For making out you work so so much and posting about it constantly when you worked 33 hours one week of your life!
You're not getting tit for the working part.
Where has she ever gotten tit for working though?! Everyone said it was about time she got a job, no one judged her for it apart from the fact that she liked to whinge about it all the time as if she has been regularly putting 12 hour shifts for the past 30 years 😴 always the victim bav!

Reactions: 4
she’s probably read here and seen my screenshot off her Facebook page that’s why she’s locked it up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sainsburys must be so proud. An employee posting things like that to a wide audience.
It's hard to believe that some people can be so stupid. They just don't seem to think for a minute that if they have public social media, then their employer can see everything they put up.

Bav reminds me of my nephew. He's almost 26 so not a naive teen, but he really needs to get some sense when it comes to social media. Some of the stuff he posts is just completely inappropriate.

He applied for a promotion at work recently. He's an educated guy, would have been well qualified to do the job, but he didn't get it. It went to someone a year younger than him who hasn't been with the company as long and I believe that he didn't get it because of his online presence.

I do wonder if I should say something to him, but then at the end of the day, he's an adult in his mid twenties. He just needs to grow up a bit. So does Bav.

I have a friend well I don’t feel so friendly towards her any more due
To her social media diarrhoea. People need to learn boundaries of what you can/should post.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.