Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snob, egotistical, sponger, non self sufficient , two faced l, a cheater ๐Ÿ˜‰ oh Yh golden Bav secured mr Bav whilst she was in a relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 13
With a face like that, I'm surprised she could pull anything more than a hamstring as she's making a run for the last butternut squash!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep she was in a relationship , met mr bav in a pub and was then living with me Bav within a couple weeks
Yeah I remember her talking about this before!
Then goes on to say that they were friends or something before and he asked her out on a date and she said yes ๐Ÿ˜‚
As if that's some way of sticking up for herself

Reactions: 2
Yeah I remember her talking about this before!
Then goes on to say that they were friends or something before and he asked her out on a date and she said yes ๐Ÿ˜‚
As if that's some way of sticking up for herself
She played down what it really was ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‰

and I really hope the pub assumption was a sly dig from someone off here ! If it was ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Reactions: 2
The guy had a lucky escape. Looking at Mr bav now, they go well together, both manky as duck! The stench from 2 heavy smokers with poor hygiene and teeth that even an archaeologist would struggle to dig through the plaque ๐Ÿคฎ ugh the breath ๐Ÿคข the smell from their bedroom makes me shudder!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Do these people sending in the assumptions actually follow her? ๐Ÿ˜‚
"You never sleep" she's always in bed by 7.30 ๐Ÿ˜‚
"You're really organised" Um what?
"You never stop".. Making crap? Then yes. That's correct ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do these people sending in the assumptions actually follow her? ๐Ÿ˜‚
"You never sleep" she's always in bed by 7.30 ๐Ÿ˜‚
"You're really organised" Um what?
"You never stop".. Making crap? Then yes. That's correct ๐Ÿ˜‚
There are no people ... these are questions she's sent herself so her answers can look good ๐Ÿคท

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are no people ... these are questions she's sent herself so her answers can look good ๐Ÿคท
I came here to say this! Thereโ€™s no way anyone who follows her thinks she never sleeps / has a heart of gold / is content with her life ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she defo wrote them herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe she is not making the kids tea!!! Just pancakes as they had a cooked diner at school?!?! It wouldโ€™ve been minuscule portion.

lazy mare!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She won't like this
i proper laughed out loud at that! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I donโ€™t have kids but I know my 3 year old nephew has a hot lunch at nursery and a hot dinner at home so I assumed that was the norm. I know when I had school dinners (back in the dark ages) I still had a hot dinner at home. No wonder the kids keep losing teeth if theyโ€™re not getting all the nutrition they need.

Reactions: 8
Her usual go to method is to reply so they see it, but block them so they can't reply to look like she's 'won'

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.