Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot the same pic and came on to say the same.
Greedy
Selfish
What about if someone's on a really tight budget just now, y'know, seeing as we're in the middle of a pandemic like, and would have really appreciated getting a roll of paper for 25p ...
But no, some selfish fucker bought 12 rolls just because 🤷
Exactly this!
I'm all for a bargain but why would you buy 12 of the same thing!
She may claim she is on a budget (she ain't!) But if she was she would know better and be more considerate of other people who could be.

Reactions: 12
I will never understand why she posts pictures of herself in a bra. Bet it’s with old grey knickers too. Why? Just why? Those poor kids when their friends see these photos in years to come. And if you really must take photos at least clean your house up first! Urgh. What a woman. Sorry, as you were.

Reactions: 11
Doesn't she even make the bed in the morning 🤢
I can't believe she bought all that paper. Why would you need that many rolls. Stopped anyone else who wanted any buying some and is everyone she knows going to get leopard print paper for years. I'm sure her kids friends will love that 🙄
Oh and no-one wants to see you in your bra (unless she is trying to get some pervy followers who would pay her for more photos - I'm sure she would love that - that is if there are any men interested in women with excess skin in filthy homes 🤢)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh yes isn’t she just
“I won’t tell you where I work but here are my tits instead”
Does she even work anymore? seems to be spending a lot of time shopping and isn't moaning about work anymore.

Reactions: 7
Does she even work anymore? seems to be spending a lot of time shopping and isn't moaning about work anymore.
I have noticed she hasn't said anything about work since mentioning she had her week off. Seems to be home constantly

Or maybe she got in trouble for that stuff she was saying before that she'd said to customers?

Reactions: 5
I thought that too, when she was working she used to go on about it. Either binned off or decided working ‘up to’ 30 hours a week was too much for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf she could have been disciplined and told not to mention work in her page or something. Or she’s just a lazy fucker who binned it off for her crappy craft biz.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.