Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
β€˜Β£70 odd quid for a new door πŸ˜£β€™ yet upgrades to the latest Apple Watch, iphone and buys an add on for her new shite machine thing πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #priorities anyway she’s got a Ninja foodi which she HAD to get πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 10
So Chris is doing homework with the kids, yet Bav still moans it’s a struggle to fit everything in. If they didn’t go to bed at 6.30 and if she got off her arse and helped, i’m sure they’d have plenty of time.

Can't believe she has the audacity to winge about after school reading.

Mine read daily (even before home school happened) shes a lazy witch. My two are also close in age 9 and my other almost 11 and a single parent!

She really is just the definition of bone idle!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can't believe she has the audacity to winge about after school reading.

Minded read daily (even before home school happened) shes a lazy witch. My two are also close in age 9 and my other almost 11 and a single parent!

She really is just the definition of bone idle!
Not a maternal bone in her body

Reactions: 6
Shes so self centred.

She reads as one of those people that had to be married with two children (one of each) to live upto the typical stereotype of happy families.

Except shes clearly unhappy and fills the void buying tit

Reactions: 7
Shes so self centred.

She reads as one of those people that had to be married with two children (one of each) to live upto the typical stereotype of happy families.

Except shes clearly unhappy and fills the void buying tit
This is bang on. She thinks women should get married and have 2 kids and cook dinner and wear pink. Trouble is she isn't maternal or loving so she's miserable 24/7.

Also she truly does think she's gorgeous doesn't she! Even if I looked the best I've ever looked I could not pull those poses seriously. I'd die cringing.

Also her story...she took a wild guess at Topshop sizing? Literally says 12 right there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Also her story...she took a wild guess at Topshop sizing? Literally says 12 right there.
Is she really that stupid? How has she got to in her 30s and know about this type of sizing I'm jeans?

Oh looks like the oven doors been fixed!

Plenty of time to brush the dog but still moan about having time for the kids. She really is awful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This is bang on. She thinks women should get married and have 2 kids and cook dinner and wear pink. Trouble is she isn't maternal or loving so she's miserable 24/7.

Also she truly does think she's gorgeous doesn't she! Even if I looked the best I've ever looked I could not pull those poses seriously. I'd die cringing.

Hahaha πŸ˜‚ It literally says UK 12 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha πŸ˜‚ It literally says UK 12 πŸ˜‚
It’s so mad when you have to take a mad guess!!!! Top shop sizes are generous. I’m usually a 10. Always have an 8 in top shop jeans. And they get baggy after even one wear. Also lose an awful lot of colour. On everything. Which I have learnt to my detriment. πŸ₯΅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.