Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
My sister in law was furloughed and then made redundant, she is not sitting on her arse at all as I know is the same for most people. Enough with the furlough shaming Bav you utter cunt, you’ve been in a job for a couple of months so fuck up you witch.

Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'd rather spend Time in the Fritzl basement than Bav's grott hole. Earning them thousands with her crafts is she? Because that's the only way I could begin to justify her sorting out the garage space for herself, when she keeps the rest of the house in such a sorry state. She just jumps from one thing to another. How can anyone like her when she's so annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Howdedode

Yet she works in a supermarket but can't get her food shopping after a shift 🤔. Having to go out on her day off to do it.
I work in a supermarket and its lockdown so if I'm there I'm getting my shopping on the way out. Wouldn't want to waste my day off going back, plus my kids are actually home with my husband NOT at school as I don't feel its right in a pandemic to be straining school resources or putting anyone at risk, so when I'm off I actually spend time with them and take over homeschooling.
Bav doesn't even make their tea, she moans that her husband hasn't cleaned the house when all she is doing is pissing around on her Cricut.
Yes we will judge parents who send their kids in unnecessarily. Its unfair for their kids to receive teaching whilst others are at home struggling. You chose to have those kids so its up to you to homeschooling them if you can. I certainly think its bloody rude to post pictures of her and her husband going for runs and her making masks on her other page when other people haven't been out of their house or even to the toilet alone as they have several kids at home they are trying to teach. I haven't had time to do anything for myself for ages, but hey ho, why don't i claim the keyworker card and send my kids in. No because I'm not a C**T who would put teachers and other families at risk. Her husband seems to have enough energy to go for runs and cook for them, strange that he can't look after the kids when she has short shifts. And she doesn't have to sign up for all the overtime does she.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

barryjones

VIP Member
That T-shirt she’s posted that she made! ‘Kindness matters more than you think’ immediately after a post that just says FUCK OFF. Can’t make it up! She’s absolutely a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

also she is 100% gonna make her own T-shirt’s and try steal some of the market from the bloody never off duty woman. So much for supporting her ~friends~

Luisa18

Chatty Member
So less than a normal, standard working week and she’s getting on her high horse? Complaining about furloughed workers? I largely remember her summer was swanning around in the back garden drinking gin and sunning her trotters, and constantly breaking the rules whilst her husband busted his back.

I averaged 50-60 hours a week since May last year due to my job role so honestly she can fuck right off.

Up to 33 hours, give me a break. She’s so out of touch and oblivious.

• Heart
I’ve just deleted her, I can’t take her any more. I’m a key worker, I’ve worked through all lockdowns and have still homeschooled my daughter. This woman has pushed me to the limit tonight. She is literally the scum of the earth, she’s made me so angry

• Heart

barryjones

VIP Member
She's a fucking selfish twat. That screwed up face again, makes me sick. Notice how her first thought was 'MY hair', it's always all about her. I dunno why she's desperate to have it done it always looks shite after she's been anyway.

Now she's just gonna yell 'be kind' at anyone who points out she's being selfish/petty/superficial. Guess what Bav? Because you choose to post every element of your life on instagram, we're allowed to comment and have opinions and we're even allowed to DM you to tell you. Don't like it? Don't be a fucking selfish prick so publicly then.

• Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
Ahhh isn’t racist “Daddy” lucky getting a vaccination from the NHS that Bavvy McCunt was slating at the beginning of the pandemic whilst she went from shop to shop and finding every loophole (zoo walk) she could.
Fucking pricks the whole family.

Reactions: 16
What annoys me about her is that a few months ago she was telling people to get over the fact they couldn’t get married. And that they could get married at any time. As someone who has had to rearrange my wedding multiple times it really fucked me off. Does she honestly think people give a fuck about her stupid birthday. She needs a reality check

• Sad
  • Heart

tittle12

Never mind people dying or people working 12-14 hour shifts to keep our hospitals functioning but let’s stop the world so Hannah Bav can get her mullet coloured and blow out her Birthday candles with family. You didn’t do follow the guidelines last year so don’t pretend you will be this time round 🥱

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Most people haven't had a proper birthday, anniversary or anything special for a year, she acts like everything is a personal attack on her. She's pathetic
We’ve all had a lockdown birthday in our household and our wedding has been cancelled 3 times so bav can fuck off being a selfish c***!

• Heart
  • Sad

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
She’s a weird concoction of looking 20 years older than she is .. but acting 20 years younger .. there will never be any hope for old butternut

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Sorry but I do not think it’s safe for kids to pick up animal poo, Bav get off your cricut and do it yourself. They are kids, they live in a shit tip because you claim to have no money or time. I lived in houses in need of constant renovation as a kid and I can tell you it never felt like home. Please give those kids a home.

Karliz

VIP Member
She should take her own advice
Kind Mums don't make young children pick up shit and clean the cat litter for 50p a day.

• Heart