Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dahliaqueen

I think she comes across as desperately lonely, imagine spending your life sat talking into your phone to people who you don’t know; whether it’s for friendship, validation, sympathy I really can’t fathom - I used to really enjoy her stories, but now I feel it’s her just ogling herself; looking at the camera then looking away almost trying to be ‘seductive’ it’s just bizarre?! I hope she finds some local Mums to befriend as I feel it would do her the world of good!

Reactions: 7

B_ee

Chatty Member
She keeps going in about her "newborn bubble" basically implying her other children are ruining it for her. I thought most mums were excited to welcome the new baby into the family and not just hide away from the others?
The constant flashing of her stomach in a crop top earlier was a desperate fish for compliments. I can't believe I ever thought she was relatable

Tellmeallaboutit_

You seen her latest story on FT with her husband? As soon as he’s in view she’s head back in pain.. as soon as he’s not watching her (Because she’s peeking to see his reaction) she’s back up and fine 😂

Like she doesn’t need to dramatise this at all! Don’t know why she acts up all the time
I cringed so bad watching this. He looked really...happy?! She looked hilarious. Head back, heavy breathing. Quick check in the camera to see if she looks good enough for the gram. Fuck me woman! Is there anything you won’t share online?! I can’t emphasise this enough, if I was potentially going into early labour, in a hospital all alone and in the midst of covid-19...the last thing on my mind would be to record a staged FaceTime with my husband and actually have the audacity to watch it back and upload it to the internet for my ‘fans’. Get a fucking grip Emma. She leaves me speechless. Just when I thought she couldn’t grate on me anymore than she already does 🤯🤯🤯 she’ll be filming the birth next! Doing a live Q&A on how NOT TO ACT when you’re having baby no.5

• Haha

Tellmeallaboutit_

What makes me laugh is they never show the reality of having 4 😅😂 you trying to have a poo whilst breastfeeding the baby, your 3 year old wants his bum wipeing after trying to do it himself spreading poo on the seat and anything else hes grabbed in the meantime whilst trying to find you , the 5 year old wants you to type something in his iPad and the eldest one wants a yoghurt from the top of the fridge.That makes you very present you stupid twat !!! 🖕🏼

If you have time to be on your phone all day and tell the world ( who let’s be fair don’t give a shit ) your obviously not doing it right 🖕🏼😉
Come on guys, that’s why her dad lives with them! He’s on hand to do the nitty gritty stuff whilst she gets herself looking insta worthy. Then she takes over for the lovely picturesque walks, the picnics in the garden. Oh la de da!

• Haha

AmberP89

Oh look, she’s out for a walk with just the baby and ‘hubby’, but of course she never has any help 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha

AmberP89

Anyone watched her stories this morning? Talking about the girls whilst one is right next to her?! The poor girl is telling her mum she didn’t have two breakfasts and only a ‘tiny bit of cereal’ ...so what if the girls were still hungry after cereal? Is getting them a brioche bun from a packet that bloody hard? Poor girls won’t say anything next time an sit hungry! Oh and they’ve requested she makes a pudding or two.. what do they get? An eye roll and a stupid face to the camera. That must make the kids feel SO good.

She feels like she’s running a hotel? Maybe stop having children if it’s that much of a burden?

Last edited:
  • Angry

Allknobheads

Yesterday afternoon she's very much at capictity every one's wanted her all at the same time 🙄🙄 what do you expect you have 5 kids........... 3 under 3. Talk about make things hard for yourself.......
This is hilarious 😂😂😂 she choose to have 5 children 😂😂😂😂 twat

Trace

VIP Member
For someone that’s got nearly 25,000 followers but only gets maybe 1,000 or more likes for her posts where’s the other 21,000 lol probably on here actually 🤣

• Haha

AmberP89

I’m actually so shocked she’s managed to stay off Instagram (well posting anyway, we all know she’s lurking).

I’m sure her kids and husband are enjoying not having a camera shoved in their faces!

The longer she stays away, the more we’re going to have to hear about her being ‘present’ when she’s back and I’m not sure I can cope with seeing that word anymore!!

• Haha

Pearl14

She is nearly 36weeks pregnant! On the 21st she said 33weeks so this Tuesday she will be 36! So that’s not a prem baby! My baby was born at 36 weeks and the consultants were not concerned at 36weeks. I just can’t stand how much she lies and tries to make a massive deal out of everything.

She is 100% one of those mums who thrive on her children being unwell so she can get more attention. How many stories did she need to say he was unwell. Excessive as usual and repeating herself, loving the sound of her own voice. She always turns it around into helping others. “If my experience can help someone” but she’s not ready to talk about it yet. 🙄🙄

AmberP89

I saw another ‘mama’ post the other day and scrolled on past. Are we meant to feel sorry for her? Sorry Emma, no one forced you into motherhood. If it makes you feel that way then I desperately feel bad for you. The fact of the matter is, she had her first at 20/21? Trapped in a relationship with what was probably her first ‘proper’ boyfriend. Second baby comes along bringing more complications. They split and she spends a hard year or 2 battling as a single mum with not a penny to her name but probably a lot of help from her dad so she can at least get to the gym still (whilst trying to build a career as a PT). There she meets her rich husband who was drawn into the long brown hair, fake tan and massive eyelashes fluttering right at him. After a few dates she cottons on to his financial status. They share a few luxury holidays together and she soon realises what she’s been missing. But hey! She can’t have the jet set lifestyle because she’s already got 2 children. So, better have another one to cement her new man. Hey presto! They get married and she’s offered a very comfortable lifestyle. No need to work. She’s now a stay at home mum. But it’s not enough for her. She’s constantly wondering what her life could be like. Sad but that’s how I interpret her life. And that’s all taken from snippets she decides to share with complete strangers.
Exactly how I see it’s happened too!

If she’s struggling to be happy and content right now, I really can’t think what else there is to make her happy?! She just loves to moan!

I’ve seen her address a few comments before about the amount of time she must spend on her stories and how each story is 15 seconds long so in fact it’s not much of the day when you add it up? Bullshit... you just know she’s sat watching them back before she posts, the time it must take to upload all those stories too with the awful signal she always complains about.

I’ve got over 30k followers and probably post once or twice a week and even that is so time consuming... I can only imagine what her daily average time on insta is!! To reply to all messages and like and comment on as many photos as she does, posts, stories, ads, I wouldn’t be surprised if her daily average was well over 6 hours!

Heyjude

So glad she had time to record several stories telling the world she is feeling... all the feels... and is unmotivated.... and that’s ok we just need kindness and compassion from each other right now. Oh fuck off! She is such a bore. Why does she do those time lapse videos of herself cleaning? How indulgent is she. She is insufferable and tbh I’m not surprised she has so few friends.

CazD

The silly girl has got to be careful what she wishes for ! She’s so desperate for this premature baby to get all the attention she so desperately craves. Term babies can be just as poorly. Makes me mad that this women makes up this shit when there are so many women out there that really are struggling with and do have poorly babies 🤬 I don’t know why she has this obsession over neonatal care, get the fuck over it you sad little twat !!! She such an attention seeking twat !!!!

The thing is when you have a baby in neonatal, the last thing you wanna do is instagram it, it doesn’t matter if your baby is in for 1 hour or 1 month it’s not competition !! That’s your and your families business not the worlds and your fake instagram friends. Everything is a competition for attention, sympathy 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 the list yet again is endless !!!! I’m waiting for the breastfeeding bullshit as yet again she will be the only one in the world feeding a baby with other children running around 🤣 I hope your all ready for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 rant over ( for now ) 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

No take that back she will be “ empowering the modern mother “ and reminding everyone its ok not to breastfeed and not to judge yourself and be happy and just you, your baby will love you whatever blah blah blah 😴😴😴😴 I dont know how I lived without her advice for so long !! How did any of us ? It’s been boob or bottle many years before you came along dickhead !! 🖕🏼
I unfollowed her a few days ago as itll be all about the next struggles ie breastfeeding, bla bla bla.....I'm not dissing breastfeeding at all as I breastfed and bottle fed but your right itll be constant moaning about that next 🙄 just get on with it like every other woman does for goodness sake.....dont get me wrong we are aloud bad days but with her the bar days are every day which is why I unfollowed as I find her draining to watch, and no doubt after baby comes the proper doom and gloom I've just had a baby posts I'm taking my time to recover, not pushing myself to get back to normal will start, of course she wont want to get back to normal too fast otherwise how will her narcissistic personality get all the attention since this is her last baby...she will want to stretch it out for as long as possible. No emma you do not empower at all you constantly moan....and drain the life out anyone who watches....its just too much!

Dandylion1

VIP Member
The way she says Andy is back to work like he’s somewhere far away when he’s just at the end of the garden and is there as soon as she needs him, my partner works over an hour away from home and I don’t moan like her but also why does she keep having kids when ALL she does is moan about it? It’s not inspiring at all it just makes
Motherhood look horrendous, she constantly wants praise when there are millions of women bringing up lots of kids every day that don’t want praise from strangers, it’s like she’s had all those kids for the attention so
People can say “oh your amazing and oh you look good for 5 kids” you never see her really up beat like “good morning guys so today we are doing X,Y,Z and we are going to have a really fun positive day” it’s always so drab!

• Heart
I get the impression she is really out of her depth and doesn’t enjoy being a parent. Constant moaning about how hard it is, then “back to reality” comments when she’s been away. It’s really sad. Also she always goes on about having no child care but she’s just had a night away with her husband!? So you do have childcare then. Her poor dad she really takes the piss and doesn’t acknowledge how much help he goes give her.