Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna give her advice on contraception!!!

Just looked at her post re vaginal discharge, it appears all the positive comments are from fellow mummy bloggers 🙄 do they have a covert code to support each other regardless of the bullshit? Also, why are there never any challenging comments on her posts (given how many of us feel the same way on here) ? Does she delete them?
She deletes them I believe 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if this Naomi woman has actually looked through any of Emma’s posts or was it just the always one she picked up on. Shame because she would be mortified if she had been following Emma’s web of lies and she seems like the type to completely call her out and not give a f***!! That’s exactly what Emma needs! A massive wake up call! That you’re not going to make it as this big insta famous mummy blogger just because you popped out 5 babies. You have to be real, relatable, LIKEable, the list goes on.....

Reactions: 4
Just looked at her post re vaginal discharge, it appears all the positive comments are from fellow mummy bloggers 🙄 do they have a covert code to support each other regardless of the bullshit? Also, why are there never any challenging comments on her posts (given how many of us feel the same way on here) ? Does she delete them?
She deletes them and then blocks

• Angry
I cant believe she deletes every single comment that challenges her bullshit. They aren't even nasty but if a comment doesn't compliment her, then its deleted. She is such an unbearable twit

I wonder if she will still be online to delete comments while "she's away having her baby"

She will still be online watching. She's growing really fast still considering so many people seem to see through her. Does anyone else follow Sara (Sensational Seven) Emma sent her a bracelet, does she not have real friends? Also, it's clearly just for show to get tagged in the pictures of Sara gushing how wonderful she is.

Reactions: 1
Shocked they'd pay her for that really. No effort, hasn't bothered even putting a top on or sorting her hair.

Well considering she’s had broken waters and has been in labour for what feels like 40 weeks along with Streb b she’s doing very well with all this advertising bullshit ! Having been pregnant with strep b and delivered a baby with strep b I must say I was no where near as laid back as she is ! 🖕🏼 This women is full of tit !!! I’d out her but what’s the point if she deletes it so no one reads it anyway

Reactions: 7
Shocked they'd pay her for that really. No effort, hasn't bothered even putting a top on or sorting her hair.
Exactly what I said it was rushed and she was out of breath. Was almost like she forgot so ran up to her bedroom and quickly did it before time run out. She looked a mess.

So she’s trying to buy friends now by sending complete strangers a gift? Her poor husband is probably unaware Emma’s spent his hard earned money on buying said stranger a gift wtf!!! This is how she Stays noticed doing this and sharing inspirational quotes from big influencers and tagging them in it to lol how embarrassing

I mo longer follow Emma but seen sensational 7 post with bracelet.....oh for goodness sake I think this clarifys alot, trying to keep her Instagram friends that she has never met before sweet so they also dont call her out on her bs.....so predictable 🤦‍♀️ narcissistic behaviour????

Exactly what I said it was rushed and she was out of breath. Was almost like she forgot so ran up to her bedroom and quickly did it before time run out. She looked a mess.

So she’s trying to buy friends now by sending complete strangers a gift? Her poor husband is probably unaware Emma’s spent his hard earned money on buying said stranger a gift wtf!!! This is how she Stays noticed doing this and sharing inspirational quotes from big influencers and tagging them in it to lol how embarrassing
Its cringe isn't it 🤦‍♀️ the stinch of desperation is unbelievable!

How many bracelets has she sent out?
I'm not sure I only saw Sara, is there more?

I mo longer follow Emma but seen sensational 7 post with bracelet.....oh for goodness sake I think this clarifys alot, trying to keep her Instagram friends that she has never met before sweet so they also dont call her out on her bs.....so predictable 🤦‍♀️ narcissistic behaviour????

Its cringe isn't it 🤦‍♀️ the stinch of desperation is unbelievable!
Didn't think of this but you're so right. Obviously worried that she's going to start losing followers now she's being called out a few times.

This woman really is an utter witch. I’m following another mum who has just had a premature rupture of membranes at 18 weeks and Emma lies about her waters going. Makes me so mad.

• Sad
I'm not sure I only saw Sara, is there more?

Didn't think of this but you're so right. Obviously worried that she's going to start losing followers now she's being called out a few times.
yeah there is, definitely to keep people navigating to her page