Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not taking a break at all then. When I take a break from social media I delete my apps too, as often I find myself subconsciously clicking on them when bored. She could download it in a few minutes once she's ready to use it again. If you're not gonna have a proper break to dedicate your attention to your family then don't claim that you are? I don't get it at all

She obviously made the 'brb' post to build suspense for her followers before her baby's arrival. It's so childish when she's quite clearly still active

It just screams 'I want all the attention'

Reactions: 6
She's not taking a break at all then. When I take a break from social media I delete my apps too, as often I find myself subconsciously clicking on them when bored. She could download it in a few minutes once she's ready to use it again. If you're not gonna have a proper break to dedicate your attention to your family then don't claim that you are? I don't get it at all

She obviously made the 'brb' post to build suspense for her followers before her baby's arrival. It's so childish when she's quite clearly still active

It just screams 'I want all the attention'
Let’s hope she doesn’t get any new comments calling her out as we know she likes to delete them and we would soon see she’s not actually taking a break at all!

Reactions: 2
Well that was one massive waste of a story and your time 😂 so present aren’t you writing something like that. It’s why she never deleted the app because she could see the messages rolling in

• Haha
Here we go ! An absolute whirlwind !!! Phahahaha tit !!!! Nothing is ever simple or normal with this twit !!

She must be well pissed off she’s got a term baby 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Que the fake drama , the exaggeration of her birthing story making it some sort of horrific ordeal. This latest post is just an indulgent way of checking she’s still got arse lickers around who fall for her bullshit (and to satisfy the sponsors) I don’t know where more fake, her posts or katie prices tits .
I cannot stand this ‘present’ ‘in the moment’ bullshit. Dunno who she’s trying to kid, but I expect it’s herself . Desperate !!!!

She’s leaving us hanging with that story!
She thinks she is truth is none of us give a duck, we are all just waiting for her to come a cropper

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Que the fake drama , the exaggeration of her birthing story making it some sort of horrific ordeal. This latest post is just an indulgent way of checking she’s still got arse lickers around who fall for her bullshit (and to satisfy the sponsors) I don’t know where more fake, her posts or katie prices tits .
I cannot stand this ‘present’ ‘in the moment’ bullshit. Dunno who she’s trying to kid, but I expect it’s herself . Desperate !!!!

She thinks she is truth is none of us give a duck, we are all just waiting for her to come a cropper
I’m just looking forward to her tripping over the rest of her lies.

Us:

Emma: 'I promise I'll be back soon!'

Us:

🤣 Who does she think she is? Kate Middleton? Bore off Emma

Couldn't have said it better myself!

I secretly hope she's enjoying time with her family too much to come back and be 'present' to her following. But of course that will probably never happen. She seeks too much validation and attention from absolute strangers

Any guesses on what she will have named her baby? Something ending in 'a' I reckon, to keep the theme going

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Us:

Emma: 'I promise I'll be back soon!'

Us:

🤣 Who does she think she is? Kate Middleton? Bore off Emma

Couldn't have said it better myself!

I secretly hope she's enjoying time with her family too much to come back and be 'present' to her following. But of course that will probably never happen. She seeks too much validation and attention from absolute strangers

Any guesses on what she will have named her baby? Something ending in 'a' I reckon, to keep the theme going
It'll end in a and middle name will be Rose if its a girl (her and the 3 girls all have rose as a middle name.)

She must be fuming she clearly hasn’t given birth which would make her full term now 🤣

• Haha
Just shows the bullshit she was talking when “ her waters went” and reference the streb b. She claims she’s had all this therapy, she needs to go back as it clearly hasn’t worked !! 😳👍🏻

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t done stories to introduce baby as I bet her house is a tit show 4 kids running riot trashing the place while she’s sat with the baby attached to her. She wouldn’t possibly let her large following see the actual real life at her house as we all know she struggles with them all.

What baffles me is that what we could gather from her account, was that she struggled to be a mum. Why do people openly admit that (and moan about her own kids like she does) then go on to have more? Having 1 baby let alone 5 is a huge responsibility, it's not a joke. It shouldn't be done lightly or for the gram. I feel like she has had another to fuel her Instagram and Im sorry if what Im saying is harsh but it's my thoughts when I look at her page and listen to her stories.

I get the feeling shes the type of person who obsesses over being pregnant and feeling really important, she craves the attention it gives. She feeds from the excitement of it all but hasnt contemplated that actually adding another human to the mix will have a deeper effect on her attention she already cant seem to divide evenly between the kids she already has. She struggles to attend to their different needs at different stages in their lives. I didnt follow her before she was pregnant so I dont know what she was like beforehand. She just gives off such a grey, depressin, 'feel sorry for me' vibe. Does she remember she chose to have that many kids? It was her choice. Shes an adult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What baffles me is that what we could gather from her account, was that she struggled to be a mum. Why do people openly admit that (and moan about her own kids like she does) then go on to have more? Having 1 baby let alone 5 is a huge responsibility, it's not a joke. It shouldn't be done lightly or for the gram. I feel like she has had another to fuel her Instagram and Im sorry if what Im saying is harsh but it's my thoughts when I look at her page and listen to her stories.

I get the feeling shes the type of person who obsesses over being pregnant and feeling really important, she craves the attention it gives. She feeds from the excitement of it all but hasnt contemplated that actually adding another human to the mix will have a deeper effect on her attention she already cant seem to divide evenly between the kids she already has. She struggles to attend to their different needs at different stages in their lives. I didnt follow her before she was pregnant so I dont know what she was like beforehand. She just gives off such a grey, depressin, 'feel sorry for me' vibe. Does she remember she chose to have that many kids? It was her choice. Shes an adult.
Struggled to be a mum as in concieve? She said she conceives the first time

Reactions: 1
No I mean struggles with motherhood and the demands and responsibilities of being a mum of 4 nearly 5

I wouldn’t be surprised if when she posts this new baby she’s going to reach over 30k followers.

I think it’ll all backfire and we’ll be welcoming more people to this thread when they realise what she’s like 😂

Reactions: 1