Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fishnips

VIP Member
Oh god she will say anything to get sympathy! “Just caught a glimpse of my wobbly bits” you’ve just had a baby!!!
She's so self conscious of her wobbly bits that she's taken a video of them and broadcasted them to thousands of people. 🙄😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Trace

VIP Member
I bloody knew she would!!!! having to copy luxefamily5 in coming off insta for the last few days 🤣

• Haha

Tellmeallaboutit_

My friend had severe sickness from HG throughout her whole pregnancy. Now I’m not being funny, but comparing the state she was in to Emma...my friend wouldn’t have had the physical or mental capacity to get up to all the things that Emma has the past 9 months! The sickness took over her life. Does Emma really think she had HG? I barely remember her mentioning sickness more than a handful of times. She moaned about ‘pregnancy headaches’ more! God she just pisses me off. People suffer real problems and make less of a fuss than her.

Tellmeallaboutit_

Such a shame that even the story of all the children shuffling into the kitchen holding hands just feels very staged. Like it was the 5th time they had tried to capture it on 📷. Eva kept looking off to the left at whoever was stood there, probably Andy...trying to look anywhere other than her mums direction who was shoving a phone in her face! I still can’t watch Emma’s stories and enjoy them or feel ‘empowered’. Who are these 24k+ people following her. Do they find her real and relatable? Or are they purely watching to see what she moans about next? For a pretty small page, she seems to have welcomed a fair few new tattlers in recent weeks! I know influencers with 800k who have only just had their first thread! Something obviously doesn’t sit right with a lot of people. Hopefully, this fad ends for her soon and she stops searching for instafame and puts the phone down for good.

• Heart

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
The smugness is hugeee since Eden was born. Like oh look at me I don't have time for all my followers as I'm so special and so present. Boring.

AmberP89

I can’t get over how much she loves herself it’s cringey all dolled up rubbing your bump
It just bugs me she finds the need to tell everyone she’s ‘switching off’ ... just enjoy your day and put your bloody phone down without an announcement.

How long do we reckon it is before she posts a few stories today? 😂

Would you not use your influence to call her out?
Haha, no I keep to myself on there! Can’t stand the fakeness 😂

Trace

VIP Member
This birthday has been the best birthday she’s had apart from when Andy took her on holiday and proposed 😂 oh please women you try and convince yourself that. No sign of baby or contractions today or hospital visits just being present today. Your deep down absolutely gutted Andys not been able to whisk you off somewhere luxurious and expensive and wait on u hand and foot because he soon bloody escaped when you walked back home. For someone who would be high risk waters braking, strep b and who has premie baby’s I can’t believe u we’re walking around Devon and on the beach 🤷‍♀️

Allknobheads

That cracked me up !! Obviously not if your having to instagram it and tell everyone your “ present right now “ oh I irony !! 🤦🏽🤪🤣

Don’t forget she’s in labour, with strep b, having a “ “premature” baby and out walking with her children 🤔 yep definitely a situation I’d put myself in !!! Oh yep and add the virus floating about 🤔 And get those young children walking ffs 🤬

• Haha

Tellmeallaboutit_

Hi everyone, new to the thread. I searched Emma's name today in hope to find some more background info on her as things on her Insta page didn't sit right with me and I came across this thread. I'm so relieved I did as I was starting to worry I was being quite judgemental towards her but it's good to see I'm not the only one that feels the way I do. I can't believe she posts 95% of the things she does. Did anyone see her story today where she said she was hiding away from the kids to complete work & that she told them she was unavailable? She wasn't doing work at all, she was uploading stories to her Instagram. Then one of the children came down to tell her they had made a den and Emma was so UNINTERESTED it was heartbreaking to watch. Why would she even post that? She interrupted her child to tell us she would have to find a new hiding place to do her work! Somewhere else to hide away from her own kids and responsibilites. I am truly gob-smacked by this woman's self-absorbed attitude. Sorry had to post
Welcome 👋 I remember when I stumbled upon this thread..I was so delighted that I could finally vent! I was also quite shocked that someone who had so little followers (compared to the majority) had already amassed quite a gathering of viewers who didn’t buy her bullshit sob story that she calls her life. I haven’t seen her stories today as I’ve been working from home (by this I mean I am employed by a business to do important behind the scenes admin to keep the business going...NOT prancing around the house with my iPhone, pouting and telling my kids I’m too busy!!!!) seriously she’s such a fucking insult to us who have an actual job - not an imaginary one!! Saw this evening she has put up a photo of her sunbathing (😴) Can just imagine it now..”Andy, come here - I need a photo for insta of me looking nonchalant but sexy mamma”. “Right, kids get out of the way..go inside and trash the place please - mummy is working right now!!” 2837493 photos later and poor Andy is still there clicking away for the perfect snap. HILARIOUS. Sorry Emma but those ridiculously big lips scream trout pout and the glasses are overkill. Less is more...🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I dont understand what she means by she hasn't reacted well to antibiotics? Is this the case because things are going smoothly and not dramatic enough for Emma? I very much get the impression that things are being dramatised and only because she hasn't gave any good reason to behave the way she is behaving, I genuinely hope this is the case and that all is well with baby, but if all is well she really is dragging out the woe is me, if there was any reason that baby was at risk from her last admission then they would not have discharged her! She needs to enjoy the last stages of her pregnancy and stop moaning! Her behaviour is all a bit too much to listen to, if the midwives have gave her the go ahead to go home then all is well with baby!!

I also believe her behaviour stems from her narcissism or whatever other issues that she has! Hence why so many pregnancies and the taking on of the "sick role" while pregnant, as it they only time where she believes that she can act upon this role, and have all the attention on her, she is well aware that pregnancy is coming to an end for her, and this being her last pregnancy this is the last time she can behave in this way, hence why she is completely dragging this behaviour out and dramatising everything and anything, even standard braxton hicks!
Totally agree!!

I really don’t want to be nasty and I am trying to sit on the fence but I really am astonished by her attention seeking behaviour. As a mother who is sooo busy she makes an awful lot of time to talk to strangers. Her stories are painful now... she comes on ... sighs... declares how low she is, and don’t get me wrong I’ve been rock bottom so I’m not dismissing theses feelings and if she is genuinely low then I hope she reaches out to those who know her, but personally at my lowest the last thing on my mind was to get on Instagram and document my life.... I can’t help but think she craves and loves the drama ... and if there isn’t any then suddenly she’s low and will seek attention that way. She’s the definition of a narcassist by the way she comes across... I’m sure she’s actually lovely and has insecurity issues which is why her life plays out this way on Instagram. Sad really. I Wonder if her husband views her stories? I’d hope my husband would click on to my emotions before I had to take to social media 😢

Last edited:

Allknobheads

What makes me laugh is they never show the reality of having 4 😅😂 you trying to have a poo whilst breastfeeding the baby, your 3 year old wants his bum wipeing after trying to do it himself spreading poo on the seat and anything else hes grabbed in the meantime whilst trying to find you , the 5 year old wants you to type something in his iPad and the eldest one wants a yoghurt from the top of the fridge.That makes you very present you stupid twat !!! 🖕🏼

If you have time to be on your phone all day and tell the world ( who let’s be fair don’t give a shit ) your obviously not doing it right 🖕🏼😉

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Yeh she’s at it again!! She said Saturday she wasn’t going on insta on Sunday .... cue several stories on Sunday haha. Moaning about the kids again today.

Fishnips

VIP Member
Time spent one to one with her smalls is so precious that she's spent the walk taking videos of herself clutching her bump for the gram. 😂

The way she CONSTANTLY strokes and shifts her clothing around her bump makes me irrationally angry. Find hold your bump when preggo but theres no need to contour your ducking dress around it and pout into a camera every 6 seconds. 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha

Dandylion1

VIP Member
So sick of her woe is me attitude. She lives in a massive house in the countryside and all she does is bloody moan that she can’t do this And can’t afford to do that well why buy such a big house then

CazD

She is just so unreal and unpalatable!! What audience is trying to empower?! Mums who compare themselves to her stay at home, get her nails, lashes, lips and god knows what else done while the majority have to juggle having a job and looking after their children without a rich husband? She really doesn't know how good she has got it but STILL find stuff to moan about, jesus!!
But is her husband actually rich though? Maybe he owns a business who knows but their outgoings must be huge not leaving much disposable, she has previously questioned if the mortgage is going to get paid a few months ago, cars on finance, paying for 4 kids and he has to provide for two the are not his!! She has no shame!! The house looks really neglected and bare, windows appear to need replaced as it looks like some are only single pane ( I could be wrong just my observation) I honestly dont think her husband is as well off as she likes to think, to be honest he looks quiet frazzled and stressed, maybe emma you should birth this baby get back to work and relieve your husband a bit! If anyone has alot on his plate its him!!

Can't bare the amount she goes on about being tired, emotional, hormonal, sore from feeding, worn out etc etc. What did she expect, that her 5th was just gonna walk out of her vagina and look after itself!?

Tumbleweed does the angry face mean I upset you? Sorry if I did

Last edited:
  • Angry
I am a first time poster! I used to follow her but unfollowed very quickly! I obviously still nose on her stories because it is just car crash! She is so narcissistic, vain and I have never seen someone moan about their kids so much like they are the biggest burden! The whole woe is me attitude is embarrassing, she is so disgustingly smug and just cant get enough of eye fucking herself in the camera. Such a try hard and a massive beg. Rant over :)

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
I haven't watched her stories for a few days as I have actually been taking care of my child & not talking into my phone for hours everyday for validation from strangers who have no impact whatsoever on me & who are irrelevant to my life!! Her & heather imperfectly perfect parent are a couple of narcissist attention seekers who like to make out they're hard done by when they are actually a pair of princesses who are kept by their husbands.

Emma constantly goes on about no help but she's treating her followers as stupid because she clearly has help & to piss off away to London 3 days in a row including an overnight with her husband tells me she has A LOT of help but instead of being honest she would rather play the woe is me card, its pathetic for a grown woman. I'm sure she will be absolutely fine when this baby comes along but she will play up to Instagram & tell everyone how hard it is......😴😴

Reactions: 7