Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone actually just comment โ€œ I love your realness ? Phahahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ I nearly spat my cup of tea out ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s about as real as Amanda holdens face !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Time and time again I see mothers praised for going against medical advice of giving formula top ups and allowing their babies to drop many centiles, to an outpouring of "so strong well done for not giving up" etc etc. I'm aware not many medical professionals are qualified with breastfeeding, and I appreciate not wanting to give formula. It comes with risks. But the benefits far outweigh the risks when baby starts dropping centiles. ๐Ÿ™

Reactions: 3
Sheโ€™s removed her internet search now so people canโ€™t find her ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Letโ€™s hope it stays that way ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 1
I thought this... if he wanted to be there more he could , mind she says back at work.... at the end of the garden ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Yep... I really hope Iโ€™m wrong but seems to me she will dig her heels in and resist formula JUST so he doesnโ€™t gain weight and thereโ€™s drama and a hospital admission.. she really does make me sick!!
Iโ€™m pretty sure she said she formula fed Eva as she broke her back whenever she was a few weeks old.

She keeps going in about her "newborn bubble" basically implying her other children are ruining it for her. I thought most mums were excited to welcome the new baby into the family and not just hide away from the others?
The constant flashing of her stomach in a crop top earlier was a desperate fish for compliments. I can't believe I ever thought she was relatable

Reactions: 7
You supposedly burn around 500 calories more than usual when breastfeeding but what you eat and drink and how much doesn't affect your supply (except some things in excess e.g. fenugreek can reduce supply). A woman's body will prioritise the young so if she was to eat nothing but lettuce she'd have problems herself but her milk quality and quantity would be unaffected. ๐Ÿ™‚
Thanks for clearing that up, you learn something new every day lol x

Yesterday afternoon she's very much at capictity every one's wanted her all at the same time ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ what do you expect you have 5 kids........... 3 under 3. Talk about make things hard for yourself.......

• Haha
Yesterday afternoon she's very much at capictity every one's wanted her all at the same time ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ what do you expect you have 5 kids........... 3 under 3. Talk about make things hard for yourself.......
This is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she choose to have 5 children ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ twit

Such a shame that even the story of all the children shuffling into the kitchen holding hands just feels very staged. Like it was the 5th time they had tried to capture it on ๐Ÿ“ท. Eva kept looking off to the left at whoever was stood there, probably Andy...trying to look anywhere other than her mums direction who was shoving a phone in her face! I still canโ€™t watch Emmaโ€™s stories and enjoy them or feel โ€˜empoweredโ€™. Who are these 24k+ people following her. Do they find her real and relatable? Or are they purely watching to see what she moans about next? For a pretty small page, she seems to have welcomed a fair few new tattlers in recent weeks! I know influencers with 800k who have only just had their first thread! Something obviously doesnโ€™t sit right with a lot of people. Hopefully, this fad ends for her soon and she stops searching for instafame and puts the phone down for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Such a shame that even the story of all the children shuffling into the kitchen holding hands just feels very staged. Like it was the 5th time they had tried to capture it on ๐Ÿ“ท. Eva kept looking off to the left at whoever was stood there, probably Andy...trying to look anywhere other than her mums direction who was shoving a phone in her face! I still canโ€™t watch Emmaโ€™s stories and enjoy them or feel โ€˜empoweredโ€™. Who are these 24k+ people following her. Do they find her real and relatable? Or are they purely watching to see what she moans about next? For a pretty small page, she seems to have welcomed a fair few new tattlers in recent weeks! I know influencers with 800k who have only just had their first thread! Something obviously doesnโ€™t sit right with a lot of people. Hopefully, this fad ends for her soon and she stops searching for instafame and puts the phone down for good.
Well said โคโคโค๐Ÿ‘Œ

She keeps going in about her "newborn bubble" basically implying her other children are ruining it for her. I thought most mums were excited to welcome the new baby into the family and not just hide away from the others?
The constant flashing of her stomach in a crop top earlier was a desperate fish for compliments. I can't believe I ever thought she was relatable
If I was โ€œempoweredโ€ by her which I most certainly am not right now she would be making me feel like tit never with any of my 4 children have I been able to wear a crop top a week after having a baby. That was definitely oooh look at me my bellyโ€™s bounced back and I no longer look pregnant ๐Ÿ˜ก

If I was โ€œempoweredโ€ by her which I most certainly am not right now she would be making me feel like tit never with any of my 4 children have I been able to wear a crop top a week after having a baby. That was definitely oooh look at me my bellyโ€™s bounced back and I no longer look pregnant ๐Ÿ˜ก
She does have a naturally tall/slim build but I agree she seems to be flaunting it (fishing for compliments no doubt). But letโ€™s not forget she has a face full of filler, tattooed eyebrows, breast implants...how confident in her own skin is she REALLY? Sheโ€™s an odd one. Comes across so full of herself & canโ€™t stop admiring herself on camera but how much ยฃยฃยฃ did it take for her to find this confidence? I donโ€™t know if I speak for anyone else here, but when I had my baby the absolute last thing on my mind was what I looked like and if I look โ€˜glamโ€™. My baby was happy, I was happy and my husband loved being in my company and didnโ€™t go back to work in a hurry. Just saying ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
She does have a naturally tall/slim build but I agree she seems to be flaunting it (fishing for compliments no doubt). But letโ€™s not forget she has a face full of filler, tattooed eyebrows, breast implants...how confident in her own skin is she REALLY? Sheโ€™s an odd one. Comes across so full of herself & canโ€™t stop admiring herself on camera but how much ยฃยฃยฃ did it take for her to find this confidence? I donโ€™t know if I speak for anyone else here, but when I had my baby the absolute last thing on my mind was what I looked like and if I look โ€˜glamโ€™. My baby was happy, I was happy and my husband loved being in my company and didnโ€™t go back to work in a hurry. Just saying ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Exactly I had my last one in January and it was a real struggle for my partner to go back to work mind you mine doesnโ€™t work at the bottom of the garden ๐Ÿ˜‚ you can definitely see her looking up and down at herself on her stories lol it really is so obvious at the amount of work sheโ€™s had done and does do to herself now all the beauty shops are shut ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Does anyone else remember Emma did a story and Q&A about bedtime routine? Her kids clearly dont even have a routine as they go to bed at a different time every night. They went to bed at 9pm last night.

Does anyone else remember Emma did a story and Q&A about bedtime routine? Her kids clearly dont even have a routine as they go to bed at a different time every night. They went to bed at 9pm last night.
Considering they arenโ€™t in school and sheโ€™s just had a baby of course the routine will be all over the place

Reactions: 2
Is she even qualified in sleep issues ?

Reactions: 4
Her latest post makes me sad for the older ones. I know she will want to spend some time with Eden but the way it's written makes it sound like the bigger ones are just a huge inconvenience to her

Reactions: 6
Considering they arenโ€™t in school and sheโ€™s just had a baby of course the routine will be all over the place
Yes I agree. But by the looks of things shes not even the one to settle them to bed since Edens arrived. Its Andy that does it.

She only did the video just before Edens birth. All Im saying is that she shouldnt preach to her following that routine is key and that they follow one when they clearly dont. Can't she for once be honest and say routine has gone to tit since lockdown