Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she gave up work? So what exactly is she doing? Secretly spending her husbands wages on Zara hauls no doubt
The only work she ever did was her sport massages and PT sessions at her home wasn’t it??? Can’t say she was ever rushed off her feet with clients...a few here and there?! Then there was the eyelash extensions course she did which lasted all of a week?! Such a waste of money but I guess if she didn’t earn it she doesn’t really care...I bet it’s sitting down and planning her Instagram posts and what she’s going to talk about and when! Unless it’s the book she mentioned she is writing! Title suggestion: This book will bore you to tears!

Reactions: 3
I was wondering what she was doing for work now as well! I reckon she’s either filming some Ads, or she’s going to start an online therapy thing judging by the way she talks in her stories! The only one who needs therapy is her...

Can you imagine when her new baby hits 6 months old?! I can only imagine and dread how depressing her stories will be then!

I use to watch her all the time, now I just roll my eyes!! I think more and more people will seek this thread as she grows - not everyone will fall for this bullshit!

I was wondering what she was doing for work now as well! I reckon she’s either filming some Ads, or she’s going to start an online therapy thing judging by the way she talks in her stories! The only one who needs therapy is her...

Can you imagine when her new baby hits 6 months old?! I can only imagine and dread how depressing her stories will be then!

I use to watch her all the time, now I just roll my eyes!! I think more and more people will seek this thread as she grows - not everyone will fall for this bullshit!
How is she finding time to work though? All day everyday she’s rushed off her feet running around and doing housework and being “very pregnant” I’ve noticed the captions have disappeared off her stories? How she managed to type all her daily crap is beyond me. I have 4 children including a newborn and I would never have time to rant on like she does plus caption it as well 🙄<- (eye rolling lol)

Reactions: 2
I can't help but eye roll at all of her stories. Her voice isn't naturally that way surely? Seems seriously put on and at times baby-ish as someone mentioned on here previously

I can't help but eye roll at all of her stories. Her voice isn't naturally that way surely? Seems seriously put on and at times baby-ish as someone mentioned on here previously
I think that was me a very croaky put on push voice. It’s not naturally like that. The hair fiddling is becoming to much put it up if it’s constantly in your face are you waiting for people to message you about how nice your hair looks it’s why your always touching it brushing it back

This ‘I’m working’ has only appeared in the last couple of days. Prior to that she had already wound down her PT clients.

So what’s going on? I’m thinking this is a gradual build up to the book.

Aside from all that, if I read ‘soak it all in’ one more time I’m going to scream.

Reactions: 4
What is she writing a book on? Couldn't every mother of 5 claim they are writing a book? She said earlier in her stories that she wanted to empower her followers by sharing her snooze-fest stories of struggles. Why can't she just pull her finger out of her arse and get on with the life she chose for herself? I shouldn't imagine any author would be foolish enough to publish such a book from someone like her. What will she teach us all in her novel? How not to be positive and productive?

I don’t want to be nasty towards her as I feel now is the time to be kind but I just don’t get it.. She always seems to use her platform to moan and explain how she’s struggling.. hardly an inspiring or uplifting account. I could sit and twist all day about being a single mum juggling work and home schooling etc but doubt i’d get many views 🤷🏻‍♀️ All comments by others on her posts are positive... I just find it baffling

Reactions: 5
It did make me laugh when she said she had to go back into the house after ‘work’ today & relieve her husband of the children. They really are the bane of her life aren’t they! And also I’m pretty sure he just gets on with it and probably interacts with them! I can’t imagine Emma being there makes much difference....sat on the sofa with her feet up, sipping a cuppa and scrolling through Instagram. There’s so much pressure on her to sort the children’s schoolwork and keep the house clean and tidy (apparently). Yet she finds time to style her hair, plaster on make-up, sunbathe for home photo-shoots, do her nails. She really is all about herself and I can’t relate to it at all. I would never sacrifice time during the day with my children to pamper myself whilst they busy themselves on iPads in another room. I would wait until they were in bed and then I probably still wouldn’t bother 😂 the sooner more people see how full of tit she is..the better!!!

The older girls are so close in age she could try and incorporate topics to teach both of them. Around 2-3 hours a day is all they need and I’m sure they could do some independent work/reading. To be fair with the amount of stories she needs to explain one problem or situation she may possibly need 6 hours with the amount of tit she talks.

Why does she have so many kids if they are so much of a problem. All she does is complain about them and how much work needs done to the house. I don’t understand why they bought it. It would be a great home for someone who has the determination to spend the time and money needed. Definitely not the right home for a pampered, ungrateful and whiny Emma.

Reactions: 4
The older girls are so close in age she could try and incorporate topics to teach both of them. Around 2-3 hours a day is all they need and I’m sure they could do some independent work/reading. To be fair with the amount of stories she needs to explain one problem or situation she may possibly need 6 hours with the amount of tit she talks.

Why does she have so many kids if they are so much of a problem. All she does is complain about them and how much work needs done to the house. I don’t understand why they bought it. It would be a great home for someone who has the determination to spend the time and money needed. Definitely not the right home for a pampered, ungrateful and whiny Emma.
She’s maybe hoping that if she becomes this big inspiring account that she maybe gifted a kitchen or a company will give her x amount to spend to do up her home in return for advertising them. It’s all I’m seeing lately from other big insta wankers

• Haha
She genuinely makes me feel really sad for her children. I have 6 children, I get that it can be a lot of work, but surprisingly I actually love children and being a mum! I really don't understand why you would have another baby when you don't enjoy being a mum to the ones you have?

She is so incredibly lucky - 4 healthy children, another one on the way, a nice husband, a spacious house, lots of outside space, enough money that they aren't worrying about buying food and such.

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling she puts on a different facade for her husband than the one she shows us on Instagram. It's OK to admit you are struggling about adjusting to being a parent to 4 nearly 5 children. But it's absolutely not acceptable to use your platform to consistently moan about your responsibilities and simply beg for sympathy. If she doesn't see anything wrong with the way she portrays herself then I think she must have some deep rooted mental health problems. And that is sad, I really mean that and I do feel for anyone with mental health problems. Yes she is beautiful, she has a beautiful home, beautiful family etc but that is mostly thanks to her financial state and she is not humble about it at all.

The concept of your mum filming everything on her phone to show to strangers must be quite hard to grasp 🤷🏻‍♀️ and it must be even more strange to hear her shouting at you one minute but then putting on this babyish voice when she’s talking at her phone! Busy mum of soon to be 5, drowning in school work and house work and whatever else she moans about...but she had 2 hours to waste lounging on the sofa painting her toe nails! Can’t really blame her husband for sitting there and laughing at her...I laugh AT her all the time

I also love that Emma has shared this post by luxefamily5...forgive me if I’m wrong but she spends alot more than 10 minutes a day documenting her life! Even stooped low enough to show us poor Ezra when he was in hospital because she just can’t go without posting.

Attachments

Last edited:
Anyone watched her stories this morning? Talking about the girls whilst one is right next to her?! The poor girl is telling her mum she didn’t have two breakfasts and only a ‘tiny bit of cereal’ ...so what if the girls were still hungry after cereal? Is getting them a brioche bun from a packet that bloody hard? Poor girls won’t say anything next time an sit hungry! Oh and they’ve requested she makes a pudding or two.. what do they get? An eye roll and a stupid face to the camera. That must make the kids feel SO good.

She feels like she’s running a hotel? Maybe stop having children if it’s that much of a burden?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Anyone watched her stories this morning? Talking about the girls whilst one is right next to her?! The poor girl is telling her mum she didn’t have two breakfasts and only a ‘tiny bit of cereal’ ...so what if the girls were still hungry after cereal? Is getting them a brioche bun from a packet that bloody hard? Poor girls won’t say anything next time an sit hungry! Oh and they’ve requested she makes a pudding or two.. what do they get? An eye roll and a stupid face to the camera. That must make the kids feel SO good.

She feels like she’s running a hotel? Maybe stop having children if it’s that much of a burden?
Just watched them whilst having a cuppa, skipped any stories where she was talking..I just can’t cope with that - it’s too early 😅 but the whole ‘hotel’ thing is a load of bollocks. It’s more like a spa where she spends her days pampering herself!!

• Haha
She’s got rid of the dog and gaines a kitten but if I remember the other cat she’s got isn’t lowed in the house because of the kitten? Why get a kitten when pregnant when u can’t go near it’s litter tray and clear up after it?

God if I have to hear one more time about how pregnant she feels! she has such a small bump! Then saying that she has no food in the house so only has a boiled egg and banana for lunch yeah that’s great for your unborn baby isn’t it! get to the shops!

She’s got rid of the dog and gaines a kitten but if I remember the other cat she’s got isn’t lowed in the house because of the kitten? Why get a kitten when pregnant when u can’t go near it’s litter tray and clear up after it?
Oh.my.god thanks for this! I almost forgot about THAT dog. The poor little thing was always being shouted at and they clearly hated it. Every time she mentioned him on stories it was to moan about his naughty antics and how much of a nuisance he was and I thought why the hell do they have him?! Clearly too self absorbed to bother training and interacting with him!

It’s so sad that her ragdolls are left outside and never allowed in. You usually have to sign a contract when buying ragdolls that they will only be kept indoors.