Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually so shocked she’s managed to stay off Instagram (well posting anyway, we all know she’s lurking).

I’m sure her kids and husband are enjoying not having a camera shoved in their faces!

The longer she stays away, the more we’re going to have to hear about her being ‘present’ when she’s back and I’m not sure I can cope with seeing that word anymore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon she’s staying away, more in the hope that if she isn’t posting etc people will talk about her less and less, and then she is hoping baby will arrive soon and she can come back when baby is born and everyone will leave her alone.

Reactions: 1
I’m actually so shocked she’s managed to stay off Instagram (well posting anyway, we all know she’s lurking).

I’m sure her kids and husband are enjoying not having a camera shoved in their faces!

The longer she stays away, the more we’re going to have to hear about her being ‘present’ when she’s back and I’m not sure I can cope with seeing that word anymore!!
😂😂😂 present and empowered oh and pregnancy 🥴 never before has someone saying those words made me cringe but jee wizz how many times one need to repeat them like she does

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cant believe she deletes every single comment that challenges her bullshit. They aren't even nasty but if a comment doesn't compliment her, then its deleted. She is such an unbearable twit

I wonder if she will still be online to delete comments while "she's away having her baby"
Unbearable twit 🤣🤣 sums it up perfectly 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 present and empowered oh and pregnancy 🥴 never before has someone saying those words made me cringe but jee wizz how many times one need to repeat them like she does
Do you not know she is the only person in the world that is pregnant with kids and has a husband who is out at work during the day 🤣🤣 that poor girl has to do housework and look after those children, there are no other mothers doing this right now......she is the only one 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A week shes been gone now wonder if she's actually gone over due now 😝🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or she’s trying to fix up some horror story to blog it and write a Post on the whole ordeal. There will be a “New post” story in a few days lol

Reactions: 1
Haha so true and she will be the only women in the world to give birth and have 5 children 🥱🥱😴😴😴 dreading the bullshit to come

She's deffo there, just blocked a second account of mine wtaf emma you saddo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll be fuming 🤣🤣

Haha so true and she will be the only women in the world to give birth and have 5 children 🥱🥱😴😴😴 dreading the bullshit to come
She’ll be grateful and thankful whilst boring us all to death moaning about mum life... she’ll be present in the moment whilst glued to her phone and granddaddy daycare will be hidden from us all as she indulges in herself 🙄😂 brace yourselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's deffo there, just blocked a second account of mine wtaf emma you saddo
She’s taking it out on you that she’s term and there’s no premature baby to grow her page and get freebies and more attention 😂 I mean how pathetic to go round blocking people have you actually done anything to piss her off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So it’s not like she’s actually deleted the app and isn’t using her phone as much then? Bit pathetic to purposefully appear to not be using it when you actually are 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wonder what her screen time activity says!

It’s really sad that she can’t just enjoy her family and new baby ( possibly ) she’s probably had him/her but is loving the attention of “ I’m worried about you “ “ missing your updates “ bullshit blah blah blah !!

I’m surprised she hasn’t come back on. My mind boggles at the fact she documented her whole stay at hospital a few weeks ago but feels a week before she’s going in to actually have baby she takes time away 🤷‍♀️. I deffo think she’s still lurking about watching other people’s stories and private messaging big accounts not to be forgotten. Shel come back soon saying she’s had so many messages really she means 1 or 2 lol I think there will be 1 or two short stories showing off baby and shel go quiet again because her sheep will all be messaging her congratulating her etc

She’s taking it out on you that she’s term and there’s no premature baby to grow her page and get freebies and more attention 😂 I mean how pathetic to go round blocking people have you actually done anything to piss her off lol
[/QU
Nope I started a new account and she has no idea who I am just instantly blocked 🤣

She is shitting herself all these new accounts are going to call her up on her bullshit !!! What a life she leads when her baby is due and all she’s worried about is instagram. Fml sad sad girl

I’m surprised she hasn’t come back on. My mind boggles at the fact she documented her whole stay at hospital a few weeks ago but feels a week before she’s going in to actually have baby she takes time away 🤷‍♀️. I deffo think she’s still lurking about watching other people’s stories and private messaging big accounts not to be forgotten. Shel come back soon saying she’s had so many messages really she means 1 or 2 lol I think there will be 1 or two short stories showing off baby and shel go quiet again because her sheep will all be messaging her congratulating her etc
She’s definitely still lurking on insta - can’t remember who it was but I saw a post earlier and motheringit had liked it.