Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allknobheads

The silly girl has got to be careful what she wishes for ! She’s so desperate for this premature baby to get all the attention she so desperately craves. Term babies can be just as poorly. Makes me mad that this women makes up this shit when there are so many women out there that really are struggling with and do have poorly babies 🤬 I don’t know why she has this obsession over neonatal care, get the fuck over it you sad little twat !!! She such an attention seeking twat !!!!

The thing is when you have a baby in neonatal, the last thing you wanna do is instagram it, it doesn’t matter if your baby is in for 1 hour or 1 month it’s not competition !! That’s your and your families business not the worlds and your fake instagram friends. Everything is a competition for attention, sympathy 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 the list yet again is endless !!!! I’m waiting for the breastfeeding bullshit as yet again she will be the only one in the world feeding a baby with other children running around 🤣 I hope your all ready for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 rant over ( for now ) 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

No take that back she will be “ empowering the modern mother “ and reminding everyone its ok not to breastfeed and not to judge yourself and be happy and just you, your baby will love you whatever blah blah blah 😴😴😴😴 I dont know how I lived without her advice for so long !! How did any of us ? It’s been boob or bottle many years before you came along dickhead !! 🖕🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Tellmeallaboutit_

[/QUOTE]
Oh of course she got her £288 smeg coffee machine!
“Hi sheep, frugal Emma here. I know we’re facing challenging times right now. I know some of you have loss of earnings, worry about paying bills. But can you just appreciate my expensive coffee machine for a minute? I bought it for myself (with my husbands money) as a birthday present. I really deserve this. He’s hoping it stops me moaning for 5 minutes. It’s amazing, since nearly giving birth a few days ago and being told to rest...I’ve made a full recovery. I’ve been so present on Instagram (but not to my children) I’ve gone for walks, pampered myself, caked on the make-up, accessorised the nursery. Turns out all I needed was some attention and I’m fine again! I love how relatable I am. I hope my best friend LUXEFAMILY5 approves of my new purchase. I so want to be her. Anyway, off to make a coffee and put my feet up on the sofa because it’s been a while 10 minutes since I was horizontal.”

My eyes just rolled so far back they nearly fell out my nostrils. Off I go to buy a smeg coffee machine because Emma’s empowered me.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Allknobheads

I must admit this whole “ feeling present “ makes me laugh 🤣 shame it’s takes a pandemic to make you “ feel present “ what about the rest of the days, months,years ?! Guess you couldn’t give a shit then about your kids ?!!! It’s ok though cause you do now !!! Opps hang on I’ll must tell everyone I’m feeling present but taking the time to pose and post this picture making me not present, present, not present, present!! I’ve noticed they are all blowing smoke up each other’s arses will looking insta perfect 🤣🤣🤣😴😴😴😴

Agree the labour comment also. Active labour doesn’t just stop !!

Tellmeallaboutit_

This really has blown my mind. Accepting money to do an *ad* for sanitary items when so many women have to go without because they simply can’t afford them, but Emma can?! If that was me, I would have said thanks but no thanks. Send them to my local women’s refuge/shelter. It seems these people lose all sense of dignity when they try to climb the ladder of insta fame. As someone said above, I would have to be in a pretty desperate state to accept money to advertise sanitary items. And for gods sake, please stop using this awful orange filter? It’s so uneasy on the eye and makes everyone who uses it look 10years older!

Pearl14

I definitely think she’s been reading on here. Her post this morning says it all “I’m so present in our lives right now” god that cracked me up she is clearly trying to make a point 🤣

• Haha
I will never understand how well-off social media "influencers" are the ones who get gifted expensive and extravagant things, and not charity! A product doesnt appeal to me if its been gifted to someone who doesnt need it, especially given to them for free!

I absolutely hate it when I see the words 'ad' and 'affiliate link' on a snobs post. Makes me wanna vom

• Haha

Tellmeallaboutit_

I noticed she posted a quote about bullying today... she’s probably been reading here and has taken offence that some people see straight through her!
Well how she feels about ‘bullies’ is how I feel about liars!!!!!

D0D6CCBB-5C4C-4E03-8056-CFD69D781852.jpeg

This really made me laugh. PTWM with that dumb comment. Anyone who actually watches Emma knows this is her bedroom with the freestanding bath. So this is the PERFECT example that these fame hungry mums don’t even bother watching each other or commit to fully following! They all just throw in a comment and like here and there in agreement that the other will do the same back. Absolutely hilarious!! All so shallow

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tellmeallaboutit_

A previous post said she felt tearful, angry, pressured and trapped by motherhood. Wtf!? That is so awful towards her kids. She’s all about herself. She doesn’t use them
As show pony’s as much as other “instamums” instead she prefers for the camera to be on herself.
I saw another ‘mama’ post the other day and scrolled on past. Are we meant to feel sorry for her? Sorry Emma, no one forced you into motherhood. If it makes you feel that way then I desperately feel bad for you. The fact of the matter is, she had her first at 20/21? Trapped in a relationship with what was probably her first ‘proper’ boyfriend. Second baby comes along bringing more complications. They split and she spends a hard year or 2 battling as a single mum with not a penny to her name but probably a lot of help from her dad so she can at least get to the gym still (whilst trying to build a career as a PT). There she meets her rich husband who was drawn into the long brown hair, fake tan and massive eyelashes fluttering right at him. After a few dates she cottons on to his financial status. They share a few luxury holidays together and she soon realises what she’s been missing. But hey! She can’t have the jet set lifestyle because she’s already got 2 children. So, better have another one to cement her new man. Hey presto! They get married and she’s offered a very comfortable lifestyle. No need to work. She’s now a stay at home mum. But it’s not enough for her. She’s constantly wondering what her life could be like. Sad but that’s how I interpret her life. And that’s all taken from snippets she decides to share with complete strangers.

Aw I've had such a laugh at this narcissistic twat over the last few weeks. When I saw she was in hospital I felt a bit bad for her as honesty wouldn't wish an early labour on anyone, but started getting very suspicious when she said she was sent home and the amount of exercise she has been doing going on loads of walks etc. She clearly thought she was going to convince those midwives thaT she needed to be induced so really played on the oh so painful braxton hicks and broken waters. How silly would you be to lie about something you don't even know or understand. Waters break, you don't get sent away home and told to keep going for three weeks. Just nonsense. Poor ickle Emma did the sensible midwives and machines see through all your nonsense and lies?

these insta mums are just getting worse and worse. It's a competition to them...who really has the worst life. Just attention seeking behaviour. Complete narcissists who want to be loved and admired. It's sad really!

• Haha

Fishnips

VIP Member
I mean I've had some pretty low points in my life, some days I literally didn't know where my next meal would come from. But at no point would anybody have convinced me to advertise a fanny pad for "discharge dampness"

I also don't believe for a second that anybody has watched that story with discharge and dampness and thought "that's it! I feel so empowered. I'm off to buy some Always"

• Haha

AmberP89

See her talking about how she doesn’t know how she can ‘fit in another child, but you just do’ ... erm I’m pretty sure you’ve locked yourself away with Eden since he’s been born, you’re going to have a SHOCK when you have to get your arse out of bed and dress 4 kids for school and nursery when the world returns to some kind of normality and actually look after ALL your children.

dahliaqueen

It is all very “woe is me”, she’s always on about not spending anytime alone with her husband but they’ve had multiple nights out/away in the last few months I’ve not had that with my husband, but that’s just life isn’t it; I don’t complain about it!

She is very friendly with Heather (Perfectly Imperfect Parent) who I guess has gained a large following from talking about past experience, anxiety etc - It’s almost as if she sees Heathers “formula” for success working & is trying her hand at the same sort of thing! Long rambling stories, “motivational” and “inspirational” text over videos of her children to music, it’s all very sickly - I can’t even imagine how much time and effort that must take; if only she just spent that time focusing on herself and her children she may not feel so much of the “overwhelm” and “rising anxiety” which she’s gone on about since returning from her break away with her husband! 🙃

Roses13

Yes don’t understand women that can’t cope with the children that they have and go get pregnant again for them to just moan about how tired they are

Each to their own and all that. I don’t think typing someone’s name into google means they’re a bloody stalker for goodness sake. I didn’t name his business or even name him. There’s lots of people on tattle searching for lots of information on people, take part time working mummy or the Galbally pages for example. Have you never snopped on someone’s profile for a nosey?
I think if your going to put yourself out there as an instagrammer/ influencer or whatever and share every intimate detail (bar those you wish to conceal as it doesn’t help your “brand”) then you have to accept people will be curious and want to know more, especially if you come across as false!

You cant share your life, kids, pregnancy etc and then be shocked people want to know about your husband or other matters which she chooses to limit for her own self gain on social media.

I think suggesting it’s odd and that you’ve stalked someone i

Tellmeallaboutit_

I agree! I don’t even think he realises half the stuff she shares openly on Instagram. When she’s filming stories in the garden and her husband is in earshot, it’s her mummy voice following the children around and filming activities. He probably thinks that’s all we get to see. Bet he doesn’t know about the rambling 20+ stories she does, she always seems to be hidden away when she films those. She seems to have a very comfortable life and that’s down to her husband. He would probably be mortified that people watch his wife’s stories and thought she came across as a miserable/spoilt/ungrateful/irrelevant bullshitter. Because he probably works his ass off to give her and the children everything they want! So I really do hope she is happy at home and he doesn’t get the brunt of all of this moaning and attention seeking. Who is she kidding, posts a selfie in make-up like it’s the first time she’s worn make-up this year! Emma you film yourself doing your make-up more often than you do anything else!

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Do you think she's even aware of how much she lies herself? So she's having a nice breakfast at home with the kids, what about her waters gone? Her contractions every few minutes?

It makes you question everything she says about her past and awful upbringing etc. Do all of her followers actually think she's genuine?

Reactions: 8
Never knew he lived there too.

She’s a complete Martyr with a big fat capital M!
shes always going on about how they’re alone, get no help and have to rely on each other. Whattt? Your dad lives with you, pipe down and stop playing the hard done by card. Everything is me me me. So narcissistic it’s unreal. She winds me up with all her constant moaning and how ungrateful she is, she come across an entitled brat.

What is this childhood trauma she talks about? I havnt heard her mention what happened or maybe I just missed it.
not 100% sure, she says she doesn’t have a good relationship with her mum, makes out her whole childhood was unloved and shitty. Why let your dad look after your kids then? Just wants the messages For yet more attention.
Now she’s talking about saving money when it’s quite clear she has a shopping addiction. Constantly treating herself. Favouring then younger two children aswell, it’s painful to watch.
The least genuine person on Instagram.

I don’t think you can blame her for that, she gave birth just over a week ago she’s going to be sore and nakered and she’s also breast feeding, I know if my partner offered to put the kids to bed while I was nursing a newborn I would love that help
I havent blamed her at all.

I guess I cant relate because Ive raised 3 kids by myself with no help and still got them to bed while breastfeeding. My main point was that she doesnt come across completely honest about the info she shares.

I wasnt looking for an argument, were all entitled to our opinions here.

Last edited:

CazD

And I bet it’s been advised by the midwife which is why she’s trying to justify that breastfeeding is going so well she must think he’s going to pile on the weight. She went through hell and earth with Ezras breastfeeding journey to the point I thought it was cruel watching him suffer all because she wouldn’t do bottle and breast it had to be just breast.
I'm very much fed is best, I breastfed for roughly 2 months, thankfully my little one never lost however I still had anxiety that she wasnt getting enough as I couldn't physically see what she was getting, if my newborn had lost that much I would literally crap myself, screw the breastfeeding and give formula.....i hope i dont offend anyone by this comment as breastfeeding is a wonderful thing but if it was evident my newborn wasnt thriving i would be giving formula....for my own sanity also! She seems very fixated on making breastfeeding work this time maybe because it her last baby