Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allknobheads

Emma is an insult to all women. She is enough to put any women/couple off having a baby. Everything is such a chore and hard work, ive never known anything like her. I’d love her to spend a day in my house 😂😂 she wouldn’t last 5 minutes !! Dickhead

Is he on a feeding plan ? I don’t follow the dick so can’t see

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find her hilarious.. her bullshit is on another level, she really does think she’s something special and I’ve news for you Emma.. new borns don’t sleep throughout the night and do need feeding, thought you’d have learnt this by now 🙄 if you don’t like being tired stop popping babies out. Your followers couldn’t give a shit how tired you are and just find your stories a joke

Pearl14

Omg I am laughing so much right now! So I was browsing Instagram and came across a mum in America who has had 7 babies in 7 years! And guess who happens to comment on one of her photos! Emma! So basically she is definitely aiming to have as many children as possible just to stay in the lime light!

What was with that look?! I honestly feel like she is not their mum to her older children, she honestly acts like they are her step kids and she’s the wicked step mum! (I know there are some amazing step parents out there, please don’t take offence it was the only way I could describe her towards her older children)

• Haha

Fishnips

VIP Member
Fed is best is poppycock. Informed is best and a fed, cared for baby is necessary. I'm a breastfeeding supporter (primarily a mother & baby advocate - no agenda and nothing against any choices in feeding) and I don't know how she can justify allowing that much of a loss and still not topping up with formula or donor breastmilk. She's got plenty of money, she needs to put it to good use and buy breastmilk or get an IBCLC if she's determined to go with no formula. And then to coo over how small and frail he is. 🙁 Horrid.

It’s no inspiring at all it just makes
Motherhood look horrendous
YES!
Everybody moans when an influencer is happy and positive about being a parent because "it's not reality" and "they should show the shit stuff" but when I had my first I felt like all I saw was influencers talking about how hard and awful parenthood is - I was terrified. I had PNA anyway and seeing pages like Mothering It seriously made me think I was never going to be happy again once I'd had baby. 😂🙈

• Heart
Yesterday afternoon she's very much at capictity every one's wanted her all at the same time 🙄🙄 what do you expect you have 5 kids........... 3 under 3. Talk about make things hard for yourself.......

• Haha
She doesn’t empower anyone it’s just a fantasy of hers. I cringe every time I read it. She can get up, surely that’s not the first time she’s sat on the floor recently. She has young children, doesn’t she sit on the floor and play with them? Probably not knowing her, too busy filming herself talking (as in repeating herself) and admiring herself. I also find the fact that she said she feels more connected to the eldest two in years since lockdown really really sad. She resents them so much, you can tell by the way she treats them differently, as in shit clothes, not taking them on holiday and mini breaks. She thinks her mum was bad to her but she’s just repeating that behaviour with them. The lunch portions were tiny too, toddler size not a proper lunch at all!

AmberP89

Happy birthday to Eva, I know its her birthday but can't help but notice a few things that didn't sit well with me

Why did Andy disappear lawn mowing instead of being a part of Evas special day? If he's such a good step dad? Why didn't he sing happy birthday to her when everyone else did? And why did Ezra have a glowstick in his mouth? 😬
I think he must get fed up with Emma! She’s probably had the phone out all day!

He also strikes me as an introvert and quite shy so he’s probably just embarrassed to be caught singing as he knows the video is going to go out to 10s of thousands. You can always tell how awkward he looks when she’s got the phone in his face... makes me die inside watching it.

Hi everyone, new to the thread. I searched Emma's name today in hope to find some more background info on her as things on her Insta page didn't sit right with me and I came across this thread. I'm so relieved I did as I was starting to worry I was being quite judgemental towards her but it's good to see I'm not the only one that feels the way I do. I can't believe she posts 95% of the things she does. Did anyone see her story today where she said she was hiding away from the kids to complete work & that she told them she was unavailable? She wasn't doing work at all, she was uploading stories to her Instagram. Then one of the children came down to tell her they had made a den and Emma was so UNINTERESTED it was heartbreaking to watch. Why would she even post that? She interrupted her child to tell us she would have to find a new hiding place to do her work! Somewhere else to hide away from her own kids and responsibilites. I am truly gob-smacked by this woman's self-absorbed attitude. Sorry had to post

dahliaqueen

“I have to be out of the door in 10 minutes, not dressed or organised but I’ll come and chat shit to you random people in my phone for a good few minutes, just so I can admire myself in the process” 👀🙄🙄

• Haha

Tellmeallaboutit_

I think she has a history of going early. I think Eliza was maybe 6 weeks or so early because she'd stopped growing so maybe a placenta issue
Hasn’t she had issues during pregnancy and early births with EVERY pregnancy?! Got to question why she puts herself through it time after time if it’s that horrendous for her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sadly, I think she loves the attention and the drama surrounding it. And there she was a few months ago bragging that all of her pregnancies were ‘1 time conceptions’ like it’s all just a big competition! She’s becoming one of those pregnant ladies who think they’re the only person to ever have carried a baby and I’ve got no time for it 😴

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Now she’s saying that with all her kids she conceived the first time! Why does she always want to look perfect all the time! She is so annoying

• Haha
Does anyone else watch her stories quite awkwardly, because she will be filming either Andy or one of the kids and they wont even realise and then all of a sudden they will look up and their face is like 'oh shit, shes filming us for the gram AGAIN'
Its all really staged I feel

Like for example Isabella yesterday when she was holding Eden sat in the bed. She looked like a deer in headlights bless her, she didnt know what to do.

Emma told her to "say hi". Why would she want to say hi to thousands of strangers, Emma? Feel like she really shows her kids what she feels is most important when she does stuff like this. Teaching them the wrong way to go about things entirely. She could have just sat there with them both and enjoyed the moment but she had to get her phone out yet again. Can't help but feel that phone is glued to her hands and they never they see her without it.

Last edited:

Pearl14

God I am laughing so much! She’s 36w tomorrow so yes love you will be having the baby in the next 3 weeks! But she will lie & make out her baby is preemie! She clearly lied and they kept her in over night as a precaution as to whatever she was lying about! Her waters have clearly not gone otherwise they would of induced her by now due to infection! I wish someone would call her out!

Does she have to look around and sigh or take a deep breath all the time between every word or sentence, I’m sure you don’t have conversations with friends or family like that, it seems everything has to be spoken in such slow motion

Facepalm1

Who reckons she knows exactly when baby is coming because it’s booked in and is quiet now to surprise us with the arrival? Or do you think we will get a full documentary on the birth?

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
I'm shocked at her level of stories already - wow!
There is NO WAY she is on her own with the kids, where were Eliza & Ezra in her last video!
Also so fake making the bigger girl (Isabella?) pretend to be asleep holding the baby, in the clip before you could clearly see she was awake - everything is just a show for Instagram! Pathetic way to live just for some #gifted shit & an ego boost

Trace

VIP Member
I have only seen them on her stories about 3 times and I’ve followed her since she was around 4K followers. They would definitely be much nicer to look at that her. Remember it’s switch off Sunday now, not that she ever sticks to it.
I often see the rag doll sat at her bedroom window desperate to come in and she sits and laughs at it. I hae come to a conclusion that Emma doesn’t like anything that’s old her dog she got rid of replaced it with a kitten that sleeps in her bed, the rag doll cat is now shoved outside (won’t be long and that’s gone now shel have a newborn baby to prioritise) and her older kids she has no time for and looks forward to them going to there dads. Switch off Sunday why she needs to remind us on a Saturday evening I’ll never know, but by 4pm there will be 798,000 stories uploaded about lovely walks in the fields and her lazing in the garden

Why is she so obsessed with Eden being tiny? She makes a comment about how chubby he is getting but then feels the need to point out he seems much bigger on video than in actual real life? I really don't understand her!