Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else realise she's in a bay so only a curtain separating her from the other patients? What on earth must they think when they hear her talking to her phone and huffing and puffing all over the place? I'd hate to hear someone messing about on their Instagram when I was in hospital, if I were next to her

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You seen her latest story on FT with her husband? As soon as he’s in view she’s head back in pain.. as soon as he’s not watching her (Because she’s peeking to see his reaction) she’s back up and fine 😂

Like she doesn’t need to dramatise this at all! Don’t know why she acts up all the time
I cringed so bad watching this. He looked really...happy?! She looked hilarious. Head back, heavy breathing. Quick check in the camera to see if she looks good enough for the gram. duck me woman! Is there anything you won’t share online?! I can’t emphasise this enough, if I was potentially going into early labour, in a hospital all alone and in the midst of covid-19...the last thing on my mind would be to record a staged FaceTime with my husband and actually have the audacity to watch it back and upload it to the internet for my ‘fans’. Get a bleeping grip Emma. She leaves me speechless. Just when I thought she couldn’t grate on me anymore than she already does 🤯🤯🤯 she’ll be filming the birth next! Doing a live Q&A on how NOT TO ACT when you’re having baby no.5

• Haha
What was this mornings post? Just a massive long ramble about nothing really. Not used to being bed bound and looked after??? Ha!

Reactions: 4
She is nearly 36weeks pregnant! On the 21st she said 33weeks so this Tuesday she will be 36! So that’s not a prem baby! My baby was born at 36 weeks and the consultants were not concerned at 36weeks. I just can’t stand how much she lies and tries to make a massive deal out of everything.

You’re right, she’s likely closer to 36 and dropping in, in her later post that she’s “closer to having a baby that may not need NNU” - she’s already preparing everyone for the fact she’ll have a baby and it miraculously won’t need extra assistance (because it’s 36 weeks and not 33/34 like she’s trying to make out for attention!)

Reactions: 6
She said yesterday she was struggling to deal with the emotions & was taking a break basically - not before time!! I do wish her & the baby well obviously & I hope the baby doesn't require any special care (as we all know she's further along than she's making out now) but it's nice to have a break from the stories!

she did say at the weekend shel get more answers Monday as she will be “34 weeks” maybe she’s having her social switch of Sunday today lol as she didn’t yesterday. She was to busy apologising for not being present and being supportive to people like she has been 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she did say at the weekend shel get more answers Monday as she will be “34 weeks” maybe she’s having her social switch of Sunday today lol as she didn’t yesterday. She was to busy apologising for not being present and being supportive to people like she has been 😂
That made me laugh, she obviously thinks she's a modern day, Instagram mother Theresa 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That made me laugh, she obviously thinks she's a modern day, Instagram mother Theresa 🤣🤣
Honestly!!! The women’s a joke. Like people are really going to her right now for support while she’s lead in a bloody hospital bed potentially having this baby any minute. Actually I wonder if people go to her at all or if she just receives 1 or 2 messages asking for her advice and her reply’s she must think she’s empowering them and being there for them 🙈

Reactions: 2
Surely her waters haven't actually gone if she's been sent home? She's just playing up for attention and a chance to lie down for a day like she did with her apparent HG.
She's so full of it unbearable woman!

So at the weekend she said she was contracting every 4-5 minutes and now she’s at home! I’m sorry but what a bullshitter!

God I am laughing so much! She’s 36w tomorrow so yes love you will be having the baby in the next 3 weeks! But she will lie & make out her baby is preemie! She clearly lied and they kept her in over night as a precaution as to whatever she was lying about! Her waters have clearly not gone otherwise they would of induced her by now due to infection! I wish someone would call her out!

I’m sorry but I smell bullshit. She’s 34 weeks having contractions and her waters have gone! They would not let you home if that was the case due to infection and with this covid are they going to really let you in and out of maternity not knowing if your appose a risk to others? Now your home doing hair cuts and having tea party’s lol should you not be where you’ve spent 90% of your pregnancy....in bed! There’s just no way hospital will let you go 3 weeks if your waters have gone knowing your body can’t seem to carry full term I’m not sure why they’d risk it

I’m sorry but I smell bullshit. She’s 34 weeks having contractions and her waters have gone! They would not let you home if that was the case due to infection and with this covid are they going to really let you in and out of maternity not knowing if your appose a risk to others? Now your home doing hair cuts and having tea party’s lol should you not be where you’ve spent 90% of your pregnancy....in bed! There’s just no way hospital will let you go 3 weeks if your waters have gone knowing your body can’t seem to carry full term I’m not sure why they’d risk it
And if your waters go at 33 weeks you are in hospital on full bed rest, not discharged home and out for a walk!

Reactions: 1
This really made me chuckle. Basically, everything she says or does just completely contradicts what she said 5 minutes ago. The woman is away with the fairies! She’s doing as much laying down as she can...but she was fine standing in the kitchen to do a (might I add, very awful) haircut on her husband. Then she’s prancing round the house accessorising the nursery and taking photos for Instagram, then a bleeping walk!! Does anyone else actually find themselves getting slightly angry at the lies?

This really made me chuckle. Basically, everything she says or does just completely contradicts what she said 5 minutes ago. The woman is away with the fairies! She’s doing as much laying down as she can...but she was fine standing in the kitchen to do a (might I add, very awful) haircut on her husband. Then she’s prancing round the house accessorising the nursery and taking photos for Instagram, then a bleeping walk!! Does anyone else actually find themselves getting slightly angry at the lies?
Yeah me, it makes a mockery out of people who genuinely have gone through this. I just cannot stand attention seekers or bullshitters which is what 90% of Instagram is these days! 😒
I honestly cannot believe she has pulled this stunt all for bloody attention, what a sad, pathetic way to live your life looking for attention & validation from strangers.

Yeah me, it makes a mockery out of people who genuinely have gone through this. I just cannot stand attention seekers or bullshitters which is what 90% of Instagram is these days! 😒
I honestly cannot believe she has pulled this stunt all for bloody attention, what a sad, pathetic way to live your life looking for attention & validation from strangers.
Also thought it was quite distasteful of her to slot straight back into posting ads/gifted crap when she’s just had what you would think to be a few very testing/emotional days in hospital?! She’s got her priorities in all the wrong order. Bet she spent more time hiding in the nursery and on her phone than she did interacting with the children!

Reactions: 4