Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Update from the last thread:

More Tattlers have become aware of Greedy’s colourful past whereby her ex partner (co parent to her children) had been convicted of scamming elderly people for thousands of pounds. This all occurred whilst in a relationship with Greedy however Greedy denies any involvement in the scamming.

After starting and failing numerous diets and exercise regimes this year, as part of Greedy’s never ending and exhausting mission to convince everyone on Instagram (and herself) that she is happy with her body, she went under the knife and had her implants removed. She promptly then went away with H for yet another well deserved mini break and soaked her new surgery wound in a hot tub which resulted in a wound infection. Greedy of course claimed that the infection was so severe she was practically on deaths door, however she was never hospitalised. She took to her sofa and insisted on COMPLETE REST. Whilst H ran around making and spraying the bed under Greedy’s critial eye. Greedy was busy airing her tit all day. This soon stopped when she didn’t get the attention she so desperately craved.

greedy and H got a dog who was immediately set up with his own Instagram account. Cat content has since been at an all time low. Greedy splashed out on a variety of bespoke hand made harnesses for the puppy who has now doubled in size rendering her purchases useless. She didn’t receive the attention or freebies she desired so dog content dried up.

Greedy spent a number of weeks hinting at a BIG REVEAL trying to whip her followers in to a frenzy. The reveal was finally exposed to be that Greedy and H have bought a house. Greedy then appeared on stories to reveal what we all already knew, her old house is Council and she didn’t own it. The thousands earned from swipe ups she has spend on renovating the garden, installing fire walls etc was all for a property she didn’t even own. So we can only assume this was done to keep up appearances on the gram.

We waited with baited breath for the house tour of their new abode. Greedy pointed her finger aggressively and turned her nose up at every detail of the house, and reeled off a list of renovations she intends to complete. It seems she doesn’t actually like anything about the house except the balcony. She also attenpted to explain how the front is the back and the back is the front. The garden is reminiscent of Telly Tubby hill and completely unsuitable for young children to play. She doesn’t have off street parking at this property but thats ok, she plans to purchase the cul de sac turning circle to use for her own personal parking. Be interesting to see how that pans out.

Greedy also carelessly showed many landmarks during the tour making it extremely easy for anyone to find her address online. She also filmed neighbouring private gardens. Her neighbours must be thrilled.

Greedy became emotional on her stories talking about her rags to riches story. She wishes she could help other people who are struggling. Numerous screenshots have been shared of Greedy selling her previously gifted house items on Facebook. Shame she couldn’t gift them to those people she’s apparently desperate to help.

The sago continues.

Hope I haven’t forgotten anything

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Greedy’s “story” is NOT a rags to riches story and she is NOT a grafter.
Graft is hard work. There is nothing hard about becoming well known online. That’s a slap in the face for every person who has done real hard work and made real sacrifices is life. I’m not saying she hasn’t done that in the past but that isn’t what she does now and it isn’t what she did to be who she is known as now.
I just want to remind the delusional out there that not one single thing on Instagram - NOT ONE - is real or true to life. Every picture is staged, edit and filtered. Every link is an ad or an affiliate link. They do not love the products they tell you they do. They do not care about you, no matter how many times they say it. Every video is practiced a number of times, nothing is just filmed and uploaded, it takes a few attempts, then it is filtered and then uploaded. Nobody wants to show you their real body, the fact that they and their partner argue, the fact that they’ve been sent bills to pay that they can’t afford, the fact that they’ve taken out loans to buy things to show off with (or rented it or borrow it). This is FACT. They don’t want you to see that because the only thing that keeps them going is followers and they won’t have people following if they aren’t someone to “look up to”…. And how do they achieve that? They need to appear to have things you don’t and/or can’t have. Emphasis on the word ‘appear’ there. Instagram is an illusion and everyone on it is fake. Including Charlotte Greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

influenzas

Thread Suggestion:

Missgreedyshomes number 6: Just cos you call your back your front, doesn't mean you're not a robbing........ :)

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Nope lol not Charlotte just another home account who comes on to read her own thread! The comment about her private renting this new house sent me over the edge so just had to say something, of course she can get a mortgage they will have a combined income of a couple of hundred grand a year. They’re loaded and good for them x
You only joined 51 minutes ago and posted twice only on greedy thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
@MissyMae why dont you start a rave thread for Greedy? You seem to be her number 1 fan 😂 honestly with all due respect if you are spending your time sucking up to the likes of Greedy you seriously need to get a life.

I absolutely cant believe ANYONE believes Greedy is a ‘rags to riches’ story. Shes clearly had a stable upbringing shes very close to her parents. She was having private IVF and plastic surgery in her early 20s, hardly hard up was she.

I dont deny that Greedy and H are making a good income from Instagram/MLM. However its very clear for anyone to see that Greedy is extremely mentally unstable. Shes bounces around trying to be funny/interesting/relatable every day, she’s exhausted by her own lifestyle. Its an empty existence of constantly seeking the approval of complete strangers on the internet. Shes given too much of herself away. Shes fallen in to the trap of believing material items will make her happy, being skinny will make her happy, being popular online will make her happy. Its all superficial and fake. Shes not doing anything fulfilling with her day, shes stuck in the house day in day out because if she goes out she falls behind with content. No wonder her mental health is so poor, shes her own worst enemy. So it really is LAUGHABLE when people try to insinuate people are jealous of Greedy. I honestly pity her. I wouldn’t swap lives with her any day of the week. Ive got a good job, real friends, respect from real people I actually know. My husband runs a very successful business, we are financially secure and we are happy. I know Greedy and other ‘influencers’ convince themselves that everyone on this site is miserable and unhappy with their lives to try and make themselves feel better but thats just totally ridiculous 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She's so fucking patronising when she tries to explain things 🙄🤯
About the flooring....."we can re-lay brand new parquet floor, so it'll be exactly the same but it'll be brand freshly newly laid does that make sense".
Well.....I have eyes and ears and I understand English so yes it fucking makes sense you condescending twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
I actually like Charlotte but I know it’s not a rave thread anyhow all these comments saying they can’t believe she got a mortgage make me laugh so much, she is making an ABSOLUTE FORTUNE more than doctors, surgeons, lawyers .. she will be making thousands and thousands and thousands per week.. trust me. I don’t think some people realize how much money can be made from Instagram ( this comes from someone who makes money from Instagram themselves) She’s hit the big time, and she is only going to get bigger. H will be making 5 figures a month too with her team of 1500. They are a very wealthy couple! End of lol x
Hi Charlotte 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Tell you what earning a glass of wine looks like Charl, ive worked 60hrs this week sweating my tits off in A&E in PPE… in this heat. Its been an absolutely horrendous week, I am broken. I am currently drinking a WELL DESERVED large glass of wine. Twatting around on the gram is hardly in the same league. But you do you hun, keep yourself topped up, numbs the pain of your sad pathetic existence.

P.S. your balcony looks shit.

P.P.S. Maybe stick to what you know, boring old grey, because you clearly haven’t got a FUCKING CLUE about colour. You are so far out of your depth it’s unreal.

Did you actually say it takes two weeks of use for that deodorant to be effective??? Who has time for that in this heat?! I couldn’t give a flying fig about my underarms smelling like watermelon or whatever bullshit you are pedalling now, most of us just want a deodorant that works. I cant believe this none sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Star15sh

VIP Member
The comment saying she earns more than doctors or lawyers made me laugh. What a shocking society we are living in if our kids grow up with aspirations of being an 'influencer instead of something worthwhile. I find it absolutely disgusting that eye fucking yourself and prancing around on your phone all day earns you more money than nhs staff!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Guys remember when her no1 fan bounced on this thread few weeks ago claiming Greedy is a ‘social media sensation’ (still the funniest thing to be said on this thread ever) who is LOADED and raking in the money? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nobody I know who is loaded goes digging up plants from their old garden. Have you actually ever seen anything like it?! Im absolutely dead. I called it weeks ago, shes the type to even take the light bulbs. Shes bloody skint, thats why nothing is happening to the house except a bit of a skim on the box room. Shes out of her depth totally, mortgaged up to the eyeballs. Can see the worry and stress on her face. Good luck Greedy, you will need it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
On the outside looking in, I see a couple having a laugh and deciding fuck it we’re kid free let’s stay another night and make the most of it. But why do they need to video themselves for the gram constantly instead of enjoying the moment with each other I don’t get it??? And like everyone else is saying on here they must have spent over a grand at least by this point and they have a shambles of a house needing sorted. When I moved into my house it was a full renovation job so I can understand how overwhelming it can be needing so much sorted so be honest a weekend away was a more than welcome break from it. That whole lunch yesterday was so set up, AS IF they didn’t think or know there would be a dress code for a place in Mayfair and even if they didn’t I think unless you’re going to a greasy spoon caf you wouldn’t be wearing what those pair of chavs had on. She sometimes makes me laugh and other times makes me cringe and yesterday’s oystergate was a major cringe!!!! The whole going to China Town is getting old too, nobody gives a fuck about sweet corn soup, and PSA for tonedeaf Greedy after she had her rant about people being rude to the Chinese staff: sticking chopsticks in your nose like that is highly offensive!! You’re no better than the people being rude you fucking clown!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m sorry… STOP.

Did she really just upload a story telling us about an air freshener that has been around since the 80s and call it “something new” and then also explain how to use it??

We’re not all as dim as you!
Oh my god I can’t. I can’t cope with how little fucking brain cells are on the internet nowadays.
Fuck me, never mind covid, this is the fucking pandemic…

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It really gets on my tits when she says it makes her ill when her children go to see their other parent. Fuck off. You chose to have children with her and you chose to separate from her. It’s so disrespectful (regardless if her ex is a criminal or not). She got custody of the kids but only because her ex took the brunt to protect the kids - BOTH of them were scamming people.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Veracosy

True!! Especially if you’re both making 6 figures! That’s why I commented because I couldn’t take the absolute tripe being spouted.
Oh but you come on here supporting Greedy. So you think it's OK, for her to have held on to a housing association house, whilst she saved enough to enable her to buy a house for just under half a million pounds?

She very easily could have given that house up for someone who needed it and she could have rented privately! But oh no, that private rent would have cost her more monthly than the housing association rent.
So she held on to it whilst raking in thousands each month!
On yes, she's such a strong woman isn't she?
Parasite more like!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Nope lol not Charlotte just another home account who comes on to read her own thread! The comment about her private renting this new house sent me over the edge so just had to say something, of course she can get a mortgage they will have a combined income of a couple of hundred grand a year. They’re loaded and good for them x
Why would you come on and read your own thread, unless its a rave thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 35