Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn't be feeding the foal anything at all??? If I was the owner I wouldn't be very happy.
And please charlotte, stop with the Stacey solomon content, its irritating. The stupid good morning song drives me mad when Stacey does it, and the cup of tea photo in front of her garden flowers.... be original!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m no animal expert but I’d never approach a animal I’m not familiar with and it’s newborn. Isnt it dangerous for the foal and her?
I’ve had horses all my life and you should NEVER feed horses grass cuttings. Sounds daft as it’s just grass and that’s what they eat, so the average person wouldn’t think of this. But it can lead to over consuming and cause colic which is fatal in horses

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve had horses all my life and you should NEVER feed horses grass cuttings. Sounds daft as it’s just grass and that’s what they eat, so the average person wouldn’t think of this. But it can lead to over consuming and cause colic which is fatal in horses
Please tell me they didn’t do that 👀

Completely brain dead 😂. It’s common sense not to feed someone else’s animal anything isn’t it surely?!
I guarantee she will say the farmer has given her permission and told her what they can and can't eat even if it's not true 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another example of her reading on here... Someone said yesterday about her posting pics. Now she's posting about her having permission to do it 🙄💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I thick or would the dangerous log burner situation not have been mentioned in the survey? Surely the surveyor would have noticed the flue was in a wooden box? Why is she only finding this out now 🤔

Reactions: 20
Oh sweet Jesus she’s going to Cadbury world. She has already got Cadbury world in the hutch from old dining room
She needs to think of new things to waste money on
😴

Reactions: 7
Does her hand in videos get on anyone else’s tits or just mine? It frustrates me so much!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Am I thick or would the dangerous log burner situation not have been mentioned in the survey? Surely the surveyor would have noticed the flue was in a wooden box? Why is she only finding this out now 🤔
Oh dear her plans have gone tits up already . 😂😂

Reactions: 3
So it was the log burner that convinced her to buy the house, the same log burner thats obviously been condemned for years 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does her hand in videos get on anyone else’s tits or just mine? It frustrates me so much!!!
Omg, it is so annoying and I can't see why she does it, why point at the flooring or the fireplace and wave your hand around when we get that that is what you are talking about. She is just copying that other insta twit Mrs Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's so bleeping patronising when she tries to explain things 🙄🤯
About the flooring....."we can re-lay brand new parquet floor, so it'll be exactly the same but it'll be brand freshly newly laid does that make sense".
Well.....I have eyes and ears and I understand English so yes it bleeping makes sense you condescending twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Haha why is the idea that you can get brand new flooring laid such a surprise? 🤣🤣 if they’re having a log burner fire place they could just pick a contrasting flooring, like a nice monochrome tiled hearth to replace the missing bit, sand and re-varnish.

Reactions: 12
I’m guessing that was probably why they had it disconnected so as it wasn’t functional it wouldn’t come up

That spare room looks the same as it did a few days ago. The only difference is her display cupboard of her excess beauty products😒.

Hahaha they could have left the carpet down. Tore up a corner and had the guy sand and tell them the same thing... that red flooring won't get much lighter then that.... that was prettu obvious it wont be a sandy colour😒.

Agree with above... as if you wouldn't have known prior to signing the contract the one thing that sold her the house the loh burner wasn't going to be compliant ...who doesn't do building/pest inspections before buying a house. That is so high risk.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.