Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she said on her stories she won't be on much over the wkend, but Monday will be a much more productive day as she has loads to do.
Comes on today says there doing something with the kids, & nothing in-between cos she can't be arsed 🤔
Bet she regrets buying that house ya no 😏🏚

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a pair of scummy tramps going back to your old house and digging up the plants you planted . I hope they’ve given the keys back as somebody who ACTUALLY needs that house will be waiting .
Old Charls got a right face on her today ain’t she in the trampoline park . Wait for it . We’re on a down wood spiral 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So it’s ok for her to constantly film H and laugh at her but she doesn’t like it done to her.
By the way, what does “looking like an absolute snack” mean?🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it’s ok for her to constantly film H and laugh at her but she doesn’t like it done to her.
By the way, what does “looking like an absolute snack” mean?🤷🏻‍♀️
I googled it and it said it meant sexually appetizing,lol I don't know if that is true or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohh she's a bit of a nasty cow isnt she .. Her attitude in that video was telling. I think H puts up with a lot from grumpy greedy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wait for the next story…”don’t worry guys, lots of you asking about the old house and going there to get the topiary balls….” she will have to set us tattlers right!
I feel second hand embarrassment for them, then again they have no shame I still can’t believe it 😳 but your right about her coming up with something to set us tattlers right 🙄

Reactions: 7
Wow have they ?! That’s so embarrassing.

Why the feck do they still have the keys to that other house 😡.

Reactions: 6
I think this social media sensation (cough, cough) needs to remember that the money rolling in can dry up just as quickly.

Her content is shite. Nothing worth watching. She's one lazy arse cow.
Other insta influencers give content, engage with the followers, and do their best to keep followers.
What does Greedy do exactly? She does F all.
Greedy, don't forget it's the followers who put you where you are now,
And they can put you back down too.

Reactions: 14
She said she didn't want to bore us with family life but its ok to bore us with swipe ups...she should have loads of content with the new house and all the painting and decorating but I guess she has to beg for all the freebies first

Reactions: 16
She said she didn't want to bore us with family life but its ok to bore us with swipe ups...she should have loads of content with the new house and all the painting and decorating but I guess she has to beg for all the freebies first
Yeah I saw that, but just imagine if she baked with the kids, painted with the kids, made things with the kids. Nope, that's too much hard work for her.
She shoves them in the garden and doesn't even cook, takes them out for food and that's her day done.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys remember when her no1 fan bounced on this thread few weeks ago claiming Greedy is a ‘social media sensation’ (still the funniest thing to be said on this thread ever) who is LOADED and raking in the money? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nobody I know who is loaded goes digging up plants from their old garden. Have you actually ever seen anything like it?! Im absolutely dead. I called it weeks ago, shes the type to even take the light bulbs. Shes bloody skint, thats why nothing is happening to the house except a bit of a skim on the box room. Shes out of her depth totally, mortgaged up to the eyeballs. Can see the worry and stress on her face. Good luck Greedy, you will need it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Guys remember when her no1 fan bounced on this thread few weeks ago claiming Greedy is a ‘social media sensation’ (still the funniest thing to be said on this thread ever) who is LOADED and raking in the money? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nobody I know who is loaded goes digging up plants from their old garden. Have you actually ever seen anything like it?! Im absolutely dead. I called it weeks ago, shes the type to even take the light bulbs. Shes bloody skint, thats why nothing is happening to the house except a bit of a skim on the box room. Shes out of her depth totally, mortgaged up to the eyeballs. Can see the worry and stress on her face. Good luck Greedy, you will need it.
She hasn't done that many full on ads either has she? I know she's done the usual, iconic and the deodorant etc but she used to always do the swan ones and hoovers and steamers and she hasn't done the hut for agessssss or promoted her own range 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She hasn't done that many full on ads either has she? I know she's done the usual, iconic and the deodorant etc but she used to always do the swan ones and hoovers and steamers and she hasn't done the hut for agessssss or promoted her own range 🤷‍♀️
She had some new pans from Swan (kindly gifted) but yes the rest have been very quiet you are right. She seems to do most of her swipe ups for Amazon now. She’s definitely not doing as well as she was. Probably expected to be getting gifted kitchens and all sorts by now 😀

Reactions: 9
She had some new pans from Swan (kindly gifted) but yes the rest have been very quiet you are right. She seems to do most of her swipe ups for Amazon now. She’s definitely not doing as well as she was. Probably expected to be getting gifted kitchens and all sorts by now 😀
I'm suprised she hasn't done more for swan. I follow a lady who has a contract with them and she has been non stop advertising the swan retro fan, especially since its been hot. And also their new cereal dispenser. I don't think iv ever seen Charlotte advertise the fan? She definitely doesn't do as much as she did for swan and the same with the hut and iwoot. They are never mentioned, she used to constantly bang in about their cushions and throws. And her own range has been non existent for over year now. The amazon ads are just aff links aren't they so she wouldn't get much from that

Reactions: 6
Maybe swan didnt like her making money off the free goodies she sold...

As for lack of stuff being done on the house...she is waiting for the freebies or heavily discounted work to roll on in.

Her accounted started as a thrifty way to do up a room to look 'amazing' for a cheap price. She might need to go back to her DYI routes.

Reactions: 12
This lazy b**ch is grinding my gears right now! Not a f***ing days work in her and she’s able to constantly go here, there and f***ing everywhere!! Eat out all of the f***ing time! I really hope she loses a sh*t load of followers and her AD AD AD dries up!!! Low life lazy money grabbing scab on society 🤬🤬🤬🤬 ps, she f***ing LOVES herself too, me and my lovely ponytail 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 19
I'm suprised she hasn't done more for swan. I follow a lady who has a contract with them and she has been non stop advertising the swan retro fan, especially since its been hot. And also their new cereal dispenser. I don't think iv ever seen Charlotte advertise the fan? She definitely doesn't do as much as she did for swan and the same with the hut and iwoot. They are never mentioned, she used to constantly bang in about their cushions and throws. And her own range has been non existent for over year now. The amazon ads are just aff links aren't they so she wouldn't get much from that
She did a swan fan advert the Monday after camping. Everyone else had been doing since Friday 😂

Reactions: 3
That's disgusting they obviously haven't given the keys back yet as they could only get to the garden via the house. Why would you bother taking them 😒
Forgot about that ! You can only access the back g
shes doing lots of AFFILIATE links though . I noticed The Range & Ebay

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.