Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i sware she does the same cycle over and over. Organization / weight loss and exercise kick / cooking at home and she will post fifty times a day . Then she will start with the pub and roast dinners and 5 icecreams a day . Then moan about it and start on the weight loss and exercise kick again .
Think she needs to address some things in therapy maybe if she d like to get anywhere with her weight.

Reactions: 21
True!! Especially if you’re both making 6 figures! That’s why I commented because I couldn’t take the absolute tripe being spouted.
Oh but you come on here supporting Greedy. So you think it's OK, for her to have held on to a housing association house, whilst she saved enough to enable her to buy a house for just under half a million pounds?

She very easily could have given that house up for someone who needed it and she could have rented privately! But oh no, that private rent would have cost her more monthly than the housing association rent.
So she held on to it whilst raking in thousands each month!
On yes, she's such a strong woman isn't she?
Parasite more like!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Greedy’s “story” is NOT a rags to riches story and she is NOT a grafter.
Graft is hard work. There is nothing hard about becoming well known online. That’s a slap in the face for every person who has done real hard work and made real sacrifices is life. I’m not saying she hasn’t done that in the past but that isn’t what she does now and it isn’t what she did to be who she is known as now.
I just want to remind the delusional out there that not one single thing on Instagram - NOT ONE - is real or true to life. Every picture is staged, edit and filtered. Every link is an ad or an affiliate link. They do not love the products they tell you they do. They do not care about you, no matter how many times they say it. Every video is practiced a number of times, nothing is just filmed and uploaded, it takes a few attempts, then it is filtered and then uploaded. Nobody wants to show you their real body, the fact that they and their partner argue, the fact that they’ve been sent bills to pay that they can’t afford, the fact that they’ve taken out loans to buy things to show off with (or rented it or borrow it). This is FACT. They don’t want you to see that because the only thing that keeps them going is followers and they won’t have people following if they aren’t someone to “look up to”…. And how do they achieve that? They need to appear to have things you don’t and/or can’t have. Emphasis on the word ‘appear’ there. Instagram is an illusion and everyone on it is fake. Including Charlotte Greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Graft is hard work. There is nothing hard about becoming well known online. That’s a slap in the face for every person who has done real hard work and made real sacrifices is life. I’m not saying she hasn’t done that in the past but that isn’t what she does now and it isn’t what she did to be who she is known as now.
I just want to remind the delusional out there that not one single thing on Instagram - NOT ONE - is real or true to life. Every picture is staged, edit and filtered. Every link is an ad or an affiliate link. They do not love the products they tell you they do. They do not care about you, no matter how many times they say it. Every video is practiced a number of times, nothing is just filmed and uploaded, it takes a few attempts, then it is filtered and then uploaded. Nobody wants to show you their real body, the fact that they and their partner argue, the fact that they’ve been sent bills to pay that they can’t afford, the fact that they’ve taken out loans to buy things to show off with (or rented it or borrow it). This is FACT. They don’t want you to see that because the only thing that keeps them going is followers and they won’t have people following if they aren’t someone to “look up to”…. And how do they achieve that? They need to appear to have things you don’t and/or can’t have. Emphasis on the word ‘appear’ there. Instagram is an illusion and everyone on it is fake. Including Charlotte Greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are we allowed to post tiktoc stories?
A girl has just gone through how much she made. It's bullshit that faffing on your phone earns that much when nurses and carers struggle to make ends meet. 😡

Reactions: 11
I know tattlers get in a tizz when the J word is mentioned ‘Jealousy’ … but I can only assume there is a lot of jealousy towards Charlotte because she makes so much money for doing very little in your eyes. I think she’s one of the more genuine ones actually, of course there is drama and exaggeration and things that people find annoying but on the whole she’s pretty down to earth. She showed a screen shot of her stories a few months ago and she gets 80k views on them, she also gets 20-40k likes per post … that is just huge, influencers with 1mill+ don’t get that. She’s a social media sensation, and she’s come from nothing - I know nothing about her past so queue the ‘she’s a con artist’ ‘she robs granny’s’ replies but at the end of the day, it’s a rags to riches story and I don’t know any single mother who wouldn’t grab every opportunity by the balls like she has to create a better life for her kids and that’s what she’s done. and not only has it paid off it’s changed her life. I would do the same, would i do swipe ups every day if I had 80,000 people watching my stories? YES! She’s not forcing people to enter their card details or spend their rent, she’s literally recommending stuff that she uses, she also sticks with the same brands generally, not like some who have a Swan Hoover one week and shark the week after and then a dyson. At least she’s loyal to the brands she works with … Also, There is nothing wrong with social housing, I had one myself 15 years ago before I was able to buy, but in the space of 3 years she’s gone from social housing to buying a house close to half a million pounds, that’s inspirational, I don’t care what anyone says. She’s going to be the next Hinch and when I say Hinch I mean household name, I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts getting mainstream work in the coming months, I know she’s pally with Adam Frisby so an in the style collection looks likely, and that will take her to a whole new level. I have a lot of respect for women who are strong and ambitious and make a better lives for themselves and that’s what she’s done.
She isn’t a single parent.

Reactions: 16
Are we allowed to post tiktoc stories?
A girl has just gone through how much she made. It's bullshit that faffing on your phone earns that much when nurses and carers struggle to make ends meet. 😡
Is that the one she made around £7800 this month by doing affiliate links/tik toks? I seen this last night. its actually sickening how much they're making

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone narcissistic enough to come on here and read their own thread wouldn’t spend the afternoon sucking up to another account through their thread unless there was something seriously worthwhile in it for them. She’s either them, a friend/relative or a beg-a-friend

Reactions: 31
But your quite happy to come on this thread and slate people who have an opinion on someone else 🤣 ok then.
I haven’t slated anyone!! Just came on to correct the comments that claim greedy can’t have a mortgage which is just silly and needed correcting, have your opinion and I’ll have mine.

Anyone narcissistic enough to come on here and read their own thread wouldn’t spend the afternoon sucking up to another account through their thread unless there was something seriously worthwhile in it for them. She’s either them, a friend/relative or a beg-a-friend
Nope none!! She wouldn’t know me if she fell over me, i don’t do face talking stories that often and never post myself on my page.

Reactions: 1
I know tattlers get in a tizz when the J word is mentioned ‘Jealousy’ … but I can only assume there is a lot of jealousy towards Charlotte because she makes so much money for doing very little in your eyes. I think she’s one of the more genuine ones actually, of course there is drama and exaggeration and things that people find annoying but on the whole she’s pretty down to earth. She showed a screen shot of her stories a few months ago and she gets 80k views on them, she also gets 20-40k likes per post … that is just huge, influencers with 1mill+ don’t get that. She’s a social media sensation, and she’s come from nothing - I know nothing about her past so queue the ‘she’s a con artist’ ‘she robs granny’s’ replies but at the end of the day, it’s a rags to riches story and I don’t know any single mother who wouldn’t grab every opportunity by the balls like she has to create a better life for her kids and that’s what she’s done. and not only has it paid off it’s changed her life. I would do the same, would i do swipe ups every day if I had 80,000 people watching my stories? YES! She’s not forcing people to enter their card details or spend their rent, she’s literally recommending stuff that she uses, she also sticks with the same brands generally, not like some who have a Swan Hoover one week and shark the week after and then a dyson. At least she’s loyal to the brands she works with … Also, There is nothing wrong with social housing, I had one myself 15 years ago before I was able to buy, but in the space of 3 years she’s gone from social housing to buying a house close to half a million pounds, that’s inspirational, I don’t care what anyone says. She’s going to be the next Hinch and when I say Hinch I mean household name, I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts getting mainstream work in the coming months, I know she’s pally with Adam Frisby so an in the style collection looks likely, and that will take her to a whole new level. I have a lot of respect for women who are strong and ambitious and make a better lives for themselves and that’s what she’s done.
A collection for In The Style??!! Are you having a laugh? I've never seen someone with such bad fashion sense in my life, she's 29 going on 69. In The Style would really be scrapping the bottom of the barrel if that's their next collaboration.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is PTWM, they like to support each other on Instagram and she has a very interesting page on here.

Reactions: 22
Is that the one she made around £7800 this month by doing affiliate links/tik toks? I seen this last night. its actually sickening how much they're making
Yep that's the one. She doesn't have ads with big companies either so only can imagine what the likes of swann and the hut pay.

Reactions: 3
@MissyMae why dont you start a rave thread for Greedy? You seem to be her number 1 fan 😂 honestly with all due respect if you are spending your time sucking up to the likes of Greedy you seriously need to get a life.

I absolutely cant believe ANYONE believes Greedy is a ‘rags to riches’ story. Shes clearly had a stable upbringing shes very close to her parents. She was having private IVF and plastic surgery in her early 20s, hardly hard up was she.

I dont deny that Greedy and H are making a good income from Instagram/MLM. However its very clear for anyone to see that Greedy is extremely mentally unstable. Shes bounces around trying to be funny/interesting/relatable every day, she’s exhausted by her own lifestyle. Its an empty existence of constantly seeking the approval of complete strangers on the internet. Shes given too much of herself away. Shes fallen in to the trap of believing material items will make her happy, being skinny will make her happy, being popular online will make her happy. Its all superficial and fake. Shes not doing anything fulfilling with her day, shes stuck in the house day in day out because if she goes out she falls behind with content. No wonder her mental health is so poor, shes her own worst enemy. So it really is LAUGHABLE when people try to insinuate people are jealous of Greedy. I honestly pity her. I wouldn’t swap lives with her any day of the week. Ive got a good job, real friends, respect from real people I actually know. My husband runs a very successful business, we are financially secure and we are happy. I know Greedy and other ‘influencers’ convince themselves that everyone on this site is miserable and unhappy with their lives to try and make themselves feel better but thats just totally ridiculous 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yep that's the one. She doesn't have ads with big companies either so only can imagine what the likes of swann and the hut pay.
I checked out a full time tik tok influencer @starholroyd who has half a million followers she put a video to say she earns between 1 pound and 10 pounds a day in Jan she earned 450.00 hardly lucrative. She also advised she was paid 2000 for an ad but its hardly lifechanging money is it. Greedy doesn't have 500,000 followers so why would she have the potential to earn more?

Reactions: 1
I actually like Charlotte but I know it’s not a rave thread anyhow all these comments saying they can’t believe she got a mortgage make me laugh so much, she is making an ABSOLUTE FORTUNE more than doctors, surgeons, lawyers .. she will be making thousands and thousands and thousands per week.. trust me. I don’t think some people realize how much money can be made from Instagram ( this comes from someone who makes money from Instagram themselves) She’s hit the big time, and she is only going to get bigger. H will be making 5 figures a month too with her team of 1500. They are a very wealthy couple! End of lol x
Oh my god please I was just sick a bit in my mouth from all the fan girling 🤣🤣 this definitely isn't the thread for you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A collection for In The Style??!! Are you having a laugh? I've never seen someone with such bad fashion sense in my life, she's 29 going on 69. In The Style would really be scrapping the bottom of the barrel if that's their next collaboration.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is PTWM, they like to support each other on Instagram and she has a very interesting page on here.
Thats the first person that popped into my head too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Halllleelooooo 🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The comment saying she earns more than doctors or lawyers made me laugh. What a shocking society we are living in if our kids grow up with aspirations of being an 'influencer instead of something worthwhile. I find it absolutely disgusting that eye bleeping yourself and prancing around on your phone all day earns you more money than nhs staff!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I hope her mental health is ready to deal with going hinch scale then. She can barely deal with a few threads on here. Wait until word gets out about what her and her ex did to them poor pensioners to a few mill people. They say money can’t buy you happiness after all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Howling a social media sensation 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.