Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am new posting on this thread and don’t follow greedy. Only popped on her page now and then to nosey at her stories. What has happened to all th stuff she was gifted for her council house? As she just left it there for the next tenants? I think she has fairly expensive-ish things that you would never normally have when moving into a council house. The new tenant most be loving it! I’m thinking the TV wall, 2 built in fires (I think?) wardrobes, garden make over that surely cost a fortune?
Nope, she sold it all on her local Facebook market place 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Organising that cupboard took her an hour…. I’d rather get on with the job than photo or video every single thing omg. Who has the patience for that.

Reactions: 5
The shelves are bowed and there's no way she ever uses all that, donate it to a local charity or the kids school for fayres or something. Grabby cow!

Reactions: 8
Howling at PTWM throwing shade on Greedy by sending her a cake. You couldn’t make it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A collection for In The Style??!! Are you having a laugh? I've never seen someone with such bad fashion sense in my life, she's 29 going on 69. In The Style would really be scrapping the bottom of the barrel if that's their next collaboration.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is PTWM, they like to support each other on Instagram and she has a very interesting page on here.
Well I doubt it’s greedy as she can’t spell for tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh definitely. That's probably why that poster got defensive about Charlotte's mortgage, because ptwm used a go fund me and PayPal meant for dv donations to fund her own mortgage 😆 and when they said they also have a home account but don't have as many followers as Charlotte, thats also true, ptwm has a home account on the side of her usual page 🤔
Although, if it is her then I'm glad she is reading her own thread, she should do what Charlotte does and address some of the questions from there on her stories 👍
Nooo way!!!! Really??

Reactions: 6
Howling at PTWM throwing shade on Greedy by sending her a cake. You couldn’t make it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve just had a look at her page . Another free loading delight 😂😂😂

Another productive morning in Greedys wannabe mansion . Cake deliveries and stacking wonky shelves . Not a bad life for a freeloading con artist .
Maybe she should sell her rags to riches story to the Sun or the Mirror (again) and this time mention about working at her ex’s company while the con was going on and living a lavish lifestyle .
It won’t be long until the tabloids get wind of her Instagram millions .🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Think the mirror described previously as being a home owner and she failed to correct them on that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did actually suspect PTWM so couldn’t believe it when I seen that this morning 😂.

Imagine coming on here and admitting you’re an influencer with your own page? Only dick heads have their own threads it’s not something you’d admit to is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did actually suspect PTWM so couldn’t believe it when I seen that this morning 😂.

Imagine coming on here and admitting you’re an influencer with your own page? Only dick heads have their own threads it’s not something you’d admit to is it 😂
A cake though 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty much that entire cupboards contents was gifted! Yep, greedy!
What a waste of cupboard space to store all the products that you didnt even realise you had,in a couple of weeks she will be moaning there's not enough storage..

Reactions: 9
Why is she saying they have done nothing to the strawberry plants and look how big the strawberries are. Of course you haven't done anything, you've just moved in!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry… STOP.

Did she really just upload a story telling us about an air freshener that has been around since the 80s and call it “something new” and then also explain how to use it??

We’re not all as dim as you!
Oh my god I can’t. I can’t cope with how little bleeping brain cells are on the internet nowadays.
duck me, never mind covid, this is the bleeping pandemic…

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Think she’s trying for a Brand Ambassador with Air wick now 😂

I’m sorry… STOP.

Did she really just upload a story telling us about an air freshener that has been around since the 80s and call it “something new” and then also explain how to use it??

We’re not all as dim as you!
Oh my god I can’t. I can’t cope with how little bleeping brain cells are on the internet nowadays.
duck me, never mind covid, this is the bleeping pandemic…

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Greedy has been on Insta for 3 years she makes most of her money from ads and aff links so she will have self employed records going back. Does she even promote the lumi anymore? She didn’t build a team she just sold products she wouldn’t have made much from that… the real money is in the building and having a large down line… even when she had 20k followers she would have been making a couple of grand a month. That’s how lucrative affiliate marketing and brand partnerships are. And I made an account to comment on this topic yes as people need to understand that she is a successful woman and she has the financial means to buy a property it’s annoying seeing all the nonsense… and no I’m not her!
You said previously you only came on here to read your own thread yet now, you're saying you created your account to support Greedy so which is it?

The way you are talking and the hyping up of Greedy is somewhat uncomfortable to read and alarming. Who actually cares and more importantly, why are you throwing that info around? Very bizarre.

Lastly, an account at 20k very rarely makes a couple of grand a month merely off insta, I can assure you, unless they are doing nothing but swipe ups all day long and are doing a tonne of affiliate work and even then it's nearly impossible at 20k following but, if that is the case it would be somebody pretty unethical working in that way.

I don't mean to be rude in any way but you are coming across slightly odd, it's like you're obsessed with Greedy but also happy to stitch her up and blab about her, her finances and situation in a little depth so you appear a little off because frankly who does that?

Reactions: 28
I’m sure those air fresheners were in my Aunt’s nursing home before she died 10 years ago. Ugliest thing I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure those air fresheners were in my Aunt’s nursing home before she died 10 years ago. Ugliest thing I’ve ever seen.
I remember having one in my house when I was married, and I divorced 16 years ago. They were horrible things, they smelt awful

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.