Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @TakeMetoKFC
FA4EF6E4-C1F8-42BE-8999-4ADE42F42D95.jpeg

To be clear - DO NOT ask for or give any clues to Charlotte’s address as it breaks tattle rules. Previous thread was locked for this reason. As you were ladies and gents x

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Anyone seen the floor reveal? It's shocking 🤣 I mean don't get me wrong were looking to buy (and I love 1960/70s properties with hidden gems of parquet flooring) but this has been destroyed and a whole area is missing by the fire!

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen the floor reveal? It's shocking 🤣 I mean don't get me wrong were looking to buy (and I love 1960/70s properties with hidden gems of parquet flooring) but this has been destroyed and a whole area is missing by the fire!
Yeah the missing flooring by the fire is just so confusing, has she said anything nice about the house? Aww man she drains me just watching her stories. Surely she could’ve picked a more modern house which didn’t need much doing to it and just added a flaming balcony, but then she couldn’t get *gifted so much I suppose 🙄 pissing myself saying one of the boys had an amazing view of the horses (looks out said view window and could just see trees🙄) and btw, I live in a housing association house and I love it, live my house, area, everything and I’m proud to say that 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 26
PPL who lived there at some point obvs had a large fireplace, if they get the whole floor sanded which she says they are then the floor guy who comes round next week, if he knows his stuff will be able to fill the gap!

Reactions: 4
They obviously knew the floor was fine. If you weren't sure you wouldn't slice through the carpet before you've even lifted the underlay to look.

Reactions: 7
Update from the last thread:

More Tattlers have become aware of Greedy’s colourful past whereby her ex partner (co parent to her children) had been convicted of scamming elderly people for thousands of pounds. This all occurred whilst in a relationship with Greedy however Greedy denies any involvement in the scamming.

After starting and failing numerous diets and exercise regimes this year, as part of Greedy’s never ending and exhausting mission to convince everyone on Instagram (and herself) that she is happy with her body, she went under the knife and had her implants removed. She promptly then went away with H for yet another well deserved mini break and soaked her new surgery wound in a hot tub which resulted in a wound infection. Greedy of course claimed that the infection was so severe she was practically on deaths door, however she was never hospitalised. She took to her sofa and insisted on COMPLETE REST. Whilst H ran around making and spraying the bed under Greedy’s critial eye. Greedy was busy airing her tit all day. This soon stopped when she didn’t get the attention she so desperately craved.

greedy and H got a dog who was immediately set up with his own Instagram account. Cat content has since been at an all time low. Greedy splashed out on a variety of bespoke hand made harnesses for the puppy who has now doubled in size rendering her purchases useless. She didn’t receive the attention or freebies she desired so dog content dried up.

Greedy spent a number of weeks hinting at a BIG REVEAL trying to whip her followers in to a frenzy. The reveal was finally exposed to be that Greedy and H have bought a house. Greedy then appeared on stories to reveal what we all already knew, her old house is Council and she didn’t own it. The thousands earned from swipe ups she has spend on renovating the garden, installing fire walls etc was all for a property she didn’t even own. So we can only assume this was done to keep up appearances on the gram.

We waited with baited breath for the house tour of their new abode. Greedy pointed her finger aggressively and turned her nose up at every detail of the house, and reeled off a list of renovations she intends to complete. It seems she doesn’t actually like anything about the house except the balcony. She also attenpted to explain how the front is the back and the back is the front. The garden is reminiscent of Telly Tubby hill and completely unsuitable for young children to play. She doesn’t have off street parking at this property but thats ok, she plans to purchase the cul de sac turning circle to use for her own personal parking. Be interesting to see how that pans out.

Greedy also carelessly showed many landmarks during the tour making it extremely easy for anyone to find her address online. She also filmed neighbouring private gardens. Her neighbours must be thrilled.

Greedy became emotional on her stories talking about her rags to riches story. She wishes she could help other people who are struggling. Numerous screenshots have been shared of Greedy selling her previously gifted house items on Facebook. Shame she couldn’t gift them to those people she’s apparently desperate to help.

The sago continues.

Hope I haven’t forgotten anything

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
The vendors of the new house lived there for 20 odd years so they obviously told her that they’d carpeted over the parquet floor. She’s such an content seeking twit.

Reactions: 20
Update from the last thread:

More Tattlers have become aware of Greedy’s colourful past whereby her ex partner (co parent to her children) had been convicted of scamming elderly people for thousands of pounds. This all occurred whilst in a relationship with Greedy however Greedy denies any involvement in the scamming.

After starting and failing numerous diets and exercise regimes this year, as part of Greedy’s never ending and exhausting mission to convince everyone on Instagram (and herself) that she is happy with her body, she went under the knife and had her implants removed. She promptly then went away with H for yet another well deserved mini break and soaked her new surgery wound in a hot tub which resulted in a wound infection. Greedy of course claimed that the infection was so severe she was practically on deaths door, however she was never hospitalised. She took to her sofa and insisted on COMPLETE REST. Whilst H ran around making and spraying the bed under Greedy’s critial eye. Greedy was busy airing her tit all day. This soon stopped when she didn’t get the attention she so desperately craved.

greedy and H got a dog who was immediately set up with his own Instagram account. Cat content has since been at an all time low. Greedy splashed out on a variety of bespoke hand made harnesses for the puppy who has now doubled in size rendering her purchases useless. She didn’t receive the attention or freebies she desired so dog content dried up.

Greedy spent a number of weeks hinting at a BIG REVEAL trying to whip her followers in to a frenzy. The reveal was finally exposed to be that Greedy and H have bought a house. Greedy then appeared on stories to reveal what we all already knew, her old house is Council and she didn’t own it. The thousands earned from swipe ups she has spend on renovating the garden, installing fire walls etc was all for a property she didn’t even own. So we can only assume this was done to keep up appearances on the gram.

We waited with baited breath for the house tour of their new abode. Greedy pointed her finger aggressively and turned her nose up at every detail of the house, and reeled off a list of renovations she intends to complete. It seems she doesn’t actually like anything about the house except the balcony. She also attenpted to explain how the front is the back and the back is the front. The garden is reminiscent of Telly Tubby hill and completely unsuitable for young children to play. She doesn’t have off street parking at this property but thats ok, she plans to purchase the cul de sac turning circle to use for her own personal parking. Be interesting to see how that pans out.

Greedy also carelessly showed many landmarks during the tour making it extremely easy for anyone to find her address online. She also filmed neighbouring private gardens. Her neighbours must be thrilled.

Greedy became emotional on her stories talking about her rags to riches story. She wishes she could help other people who are struggling. Numerous screenshots have been shared of Greedy selling her previously gifted house items on Facebook. Shame she couldn’t gift them to those people she’s apparently desperate to help.

The sago continues.

Hope I haven’t forgotten anything
AWESOME!! Thanks for this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah during her house tour she mentioned they had already had a look under and loved the flooring, so she tripped up on her own lies there 🙄
The more you watch the more lies you see. Annoyed at myself for ever believing her tit. But I suppose that's how con artists work. She had a good teacher

The more you watch the more lies you see. Annoyed at myself for ever believing her tit. But I suppose that's how con artists work. She had a good teacher
Oh 100%. I wouldn’t say I’m naive at all but I just couldn’t see what was right in front of me then I found tattle😆 it was the Hinch threads that opened my eyes and now Greedy and SS, it’s so obvious what they’re like!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I used to love her, she did start off relatable. I do still chuckle at some of the things she posts (the ones that aren't staged) i used to enjoy H more but even she is being sucked in to the gram life. I find Charlotte more annoying because I hate it when she copies others and thinks no one will notice and the fact her page is a shopping channel now 🤦‍♀️
I do think alot of it is down to when these influencers gain a proper management. They are all relatable until they reach enough followers for a company to get their claws in and then bam...sell sell sell swipe up guysssss. You can spot accounts with management a mile off

Reactions: 11
Her con artist ex is on TikTok and it’s full of her and the boys doing TikToks ..the ex obviously doesn’t have a pot to piss in judging by the videos ..it’s full of snide remarks about ex’s so I’m assuming it greddy she’s on about ..the ex and H are actually carbon copies of other !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That house was last sold 20 odd years ago for 80k, how do we know they paid £400k? It’s way overpriced

Reactions: 6
How long until she realises that a) not much will grow in a greenhouse that's sat in shade and b) it's a right ballache having an outside laundry room when it's raining outside and you need to get a load on? Our washing machine/tumble dryer is out in an outhouse (pre-60s property that I presume used to have an actual toilet in) and it's a pain in winter if you forget to put the washing on, or it's blowing a gale when you need to put the washing in the tumble dryer.

I've also never understood why anyone in the UK wants a balcony.

Well baffled beyond words!!!!!!!!!
How on earth did she manage to get a mortgage 💸 baffles me less than 2yrs self employed
Why buy a house that she wants to do so much work too
I’d be so pissed off if I had a en-suite with no toilet 😂😂
Well I’m sorry but this is another jump in head first but comes out smelling of roses kinda story
Floor is nice in the living room. I do like the house but she needs a lot of money to do the work she wants to do but let’s be fair if it’s my forever house I’d of gone for something less and done it up for my forever home!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else thinks she’s bitten of more than she could ever chew 😂😂😂

Reactions: 23
That house was last sold 20 odd years ago for 80k, how do we know they paid £400k? It’s way overpriced
I found it on rightmove, it was listed as offers over 425k.
Rightmove sold prices will update the actual price they paid in around 3-6 months.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.