Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissyMae

I know tattlers get in a tizz when the J word is mentioned ‘Jealousy’ … but I can only assume there is a lot of jealousy towards Charlotte because she makes so much money for doing very little in your eyes. I think she’s one of the more genuine ones actually, of course there is drama and exaggeration and things that people find annoying but on the whole she’s pretty down to earth. She showed a screen shot of her stories a few months ago and she gets 80k views on them, she also gets 20-40k likes per post … that is just huge, influencers with 1mill+ don’t get that. She’s a social media sensation, and she’s come from nothing - I know nothing about her past so queue the ‘she’s a con artist’ ‘she robs granny’s’ replies but at the end of the day, it’s a rags to riches story and I don’t know any single mother who wouldn’t grab every opportunity by the balls like she has to create a better life for her kids and that’s what she’s done. and not only has it paid off it’s changed her life. I would do the same, would i do swipe ups every day if I had 80,000 people watching my stories? YES! She’s not forcing people to enter their card details or spend their rent, she’s literally recommending stuff that she uses, she also sticks with the same brands generally, not like some who have a Swan Hoover one week and shark the week after and then a dyson. At least she’s loyal to the brands she works with … Also, There is nothing wrong with social housing, I had one myself 15 years ago before I was able to buy, but in the space of 3 years she’s gone from social housing to buying a house close to half a million pounds, that’s inspirational, I don’t care what anyone says. She’s going to be the next Hinch and when I say Hinch I mean household name, I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts getting mainstream work in the coming months, I know she’s pally with Adam Frisby so an in the style collection looks likely, and that will take her to a whole new level. I have a lot of respect for women who are strong and ambitious and make a better lives for themselves and that’s what she’s done.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Cupid Stunt

Just shows you she’s as thick as pig shit . Comes into London the capital of England and acts like a child . The pair of them walk around shops with masks off but would see that most people are still wearing them . She’ll be moaning now when she catches covid and blames London .
What chav actually thinks that Scott’s would let them in dressed like that . Oh fuck of Greedy back onto the train to your Welsh valleys 😡
Just want to point out that not all of us in the Welsh valleys are chavs or don’t know how to dress appropropriately……

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Snarky

H has put on her story she's staying in tonite with a meal for 1. So greedy is out on her own........ Y would H not go
H is at home recovering from her recent surgery in London where doctors in Harley St had to surgically remove her shorts and tshirt

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I know tattlers get in a tizz when the J word is mentioned ‘Jealousy’ … but I can only assume there is a lot of jealousy towards Charlotte because she makes so much money for doing very little in your eyes. I think she’s one of the more genuine ones actually, of course there is drama and exaggeration and things that people find annoying but on the whole she’s pretty down to earth. She showed a screen shot of her stories a few months ago and she gets 80k views on them, she also gets 20-40k likes per post … that is just huge, influencers with 1mill+ don’t get that. She’s a social media sensation, and she’s come from nothing - I know nothing about her past so queue the ‘she’s a con artist’ ‘she robs granny’s’ replies but at the end of the day, it’s a rags to riches story and I don’t know any single mother who wouldn’t grab every opportunity by the balls like she has to create a better life for her kids and that’s what she’s done. and not only has it paid off it’s changed her life. I would do the same, would i do swipe ups every day if I had 80,000 people watching my stories? YES! She’s not forcing people to enter their card details or spend their rent, she’s literally recommending stuff that she uses, she also sticks with the same brands generally, not like some who have a Swan Hoover one week and shark the week after and then a dyson. At least she’s loyal to the brands she works with … Also, There is nothing wrong with social housing, I had one myself 15 years ago before I was able to buy, but in the space of 3 years she’s gone from social housing to buying a house close to half a million pounds, that’s inspirational, I don’t care what anyone says. She’s going to be the next Hinch and when I say Hinch I mean household name, I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts getting mainstream work in the coming months, I know she’s pally with Adam Frisby so an in the style collection looks likely, and that will take her to a whole new level. I have a lot of respect for women who are strong and ambitious and make a better lives for themselves and that’s what she’s done.
Rags to riches but at 21 had a boob job and private IVF………mate, pull the other one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Anyone narcissistic enough to come on here and read their own thread wouldn’t spend the afternoon sucking up to another account through their thread unless there was something seriously worthwhile in it for them. She’s either them, a friend/relative or a beg-a-friend

Reactions: 31

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Tbh I couldn't give a fuck how much she earns selling her soul... doesnt make her likeable anymore and doesn't stop her copying authentic accounts to pass off as her own. So take that as your constructive feedback 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
I’d love to know where this ‘behind the scenes’ place is. Every cunt who works there works SO HARD!!

ETA. Greedy, your job is not hard. Your job is not stressful. Your job is not taxing. You’re not even good at your job.. if I gave the performance you give in my job, I would’ve been replaced long ago. If you’re happy earning from Instagram good for you and I’m pleased for you but don’t fucking disrespect people who do work hard with this woe is me bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha

Alistess

Chatty Member
She’s blocked me. I’ve never commented or liked anything. She’s blocked my dog too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Just found this one too… so horrific
The fact that you can tell it’s Greedy just from the teeth despite the pixels 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Just when you think she couldn’t get any more stupid she announces to the whole of Insta that H is driving home severely hung over, therefore most probably still over the limit.

Oh and for someone who has already given away the exact location of her house, she’s now shown everyone where her parcels get left when she’s on her well broadcasted weekends away 🙈 Thick isn’t even the word 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I can never make my mind up if I like them or not. Sometimes they appear very wholesome and a nice couple and other times they appear needy, greedy and completely unrelatable. Today for example, imagine preaching to your 258,000 followers about finding “someone that makes you ridiculously happy” when they’ve spent their whole weekend away on their phones. Aye, lass, seems you’ve found someone that’s made you so “ridiculously happy” that you’d rather spend your time posting on Instagram to shit loads of strangers instead.

• Heart
You know what, we all have a laugh with our other halfs. The last thing I think to do when laughing with my hubby is to get my phone out and record it from a jaunty angle. It just all seems very staged and scripted to me. Genuine laughs are just that, you are too in the moment to be filming. If your first thought is to get your phone out and act up for the camera its all just fake in my opinion.

• Heart

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Right where’s that lass that said “she’s a social media sensation, she’s loaded”. Greedy seems to think she has to save to pay for this new floor, so if she’s really loaded, go and remind her she’s a rich bitch will you, love. She seems to have forgotten. Or is it that she isn’t really? 🤔 Mmm interesting.

Also, Greedy if you’re watching… most health and beauty products have an expiration date on them like food does - you’ll find it on the back of the container/tube and it’s a picture of a little open jar with the number 12 or 24 next to it. That means your product only lasts that many months. If you don’t use it in that time it’s no good. The active ingredient is dead and you’re not gaining anything at all from it. So… at best you’ve got 1 year to use everything in that cupboard to make it worthwhile. They’re not just for looking at, you actually need to use them. They don’t keep forever. Better get cracking and stop accumulating things you don’t even need!
When beggy instahuns say they’re saving it actually means they’re waiting for the AD/gifted/PR offers to roll in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Tell me why she has a table and chairs right outside of the ‘back door’?🤨
Because she has more entrances to that house than you can shake a stick at so she can afford to block a few off. Plus there are only 3 places in her house currently that she considers ‘insta worthy’

1 - the rusty balcony
2 - the ‘dressed’ side board
3 - the wreath adorned front/back door

the rest resembles a crack den with mattresses on the floor etc.

• Haha

Welshy91

I cant find the comment to reply but for those of you asking, Charlotte had her children with her ex, Emma through IVF. The both conned hundreds of thousands of pounds from those in the community with the majority of them being pensioners. Charlotte tells everyone she never knew but I personally know that she was in the office where the cons took place regularly and she knew. The only reason she didnt go down too was because of the children, guaranteed.

• Heart
  • Angry